fishndude57

BECAUSE IT ALL MATTERS…

110 posts in this topic

On 7/10/2016 at 11:09 PM, Jez UaBriain said:

Jus' Jos, while I respect your opinion, these are the facts as I see them. I am so tired of all this “Black lives Matter” shit. The cold hard truth is: it’s blacks shooting blacks, whites shooting whites, people shooting other people. While every race is pointing its fat, stubby fingers at each other

Instead, it should be a race encompassing slogan.

On the order of “Lives matter” Instead of specifically any one race of people. When did the American people become so stupid? For once in our coddled lives stand up for the reality of what this really is about  in America. All of our lives matter. To us, to our families.

Well said and thank you for having the guts to say that. 

8 hours ago, jj254 said:

You mean these guys aren't enough? 

Anyway, kinda dumb to expect anyone to be a racial spokesperson. That's a dog whistle. Turn off Fox for a minute. Might learn something. 

Kind of dumb to think or assume Im trying to be a racial spokesman. It's also ikind of dumb to twist my point about where real change needs to occur within  the Islamic community to stop terrorism. 

8 hours ago, jj254 said:

White folks never dealt with racially restrictive housing covenants. Always been allowed to own property instead of being property. Ever 'grandfathered' someone in to something? Wanna know where the term comes from? Jim Crow South, where you could vote if your grandfather had voted. Used to keep black folks from voting. Every read about the Tulsa Race Riot? Check it out. Dallas isn't unprecedented. Our country never acts in a way that says black lives matter. Co-opt some other movement. Let this one do it's work. It's important.  

Continuing to highlight the sins of past generations only further promotes racial divide .My black in laws never carp about whst you posted and they are all (well one isnt) successful and live life just like all my white friends and family  

In fact more often then not my mother in law is furious with anything that tries to put any races agenda over another. She said herself BLM is racist  Pretty interesting from a 79 year old biack wonan who actually lived under conditions youve only read about

2 minutes ago, contrails said:

Continuing to highlight the sins of past generations only further promotes racial divide .My black in laws never carp about whst you posted and they are all (well one isnt) successful and live life just like all my white friends and family  

In fact more often then not my mother in law is furious with anything that tries to put any races agenda over another. She said herself BLM is racist  Pretty interesting from a 79 year old biack wonan who actually lived under conditions youve only read about

So just because you were married to black woman you have all the answers? You really need to stuff a sock in it.

Highlighting the sins of our past reminds us of a pattern of long standing behavior that Black lives matter less.

Just now, Lucy Kitten said:

So just because you were married to black woman you have all the answers? You really need to stuff a sock in it.

Highlighting the sins of our past reminds us of a pattern of long standing behavior that Black lives matter less.

I have my own perspective so how about a nice cup of stfu yourself? Quite typical of your arrogance to assume I have all the answers  

Comical with your second sentence    Its that ignored rant mentality which further promotes racial divide 

On 7/9/2016 at 7:42 PM, Johnboy#1 said:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.-"

Many people have forgotten these words.

I also believe that the authors of this document implied that women were included too.

No, we remember the words.  And, blacks were 3/5ths of a man, only for the purposes of legislative representation by the state were they were slaves.  They couldn't vote, nor own land, nor choose their own destiny.  They were slaves.  Also, women couldn't vote, so no, they weren't included.

These were fixed over the course of the next 130 years, but it took that long.  The words may be great, but this is a case of actions speak louder than words.

14 hours ago, contrails said:

You're also a special kind of stupid to conveniently and intentionally ignore black on black violence. Maybe it's just a fad to you? It's a choice for some like yourself that don't want to admit that maybe, just maybe, racial, tension is also brought upon those within their own race. White, Black, Asian etc. etc. they/we a all guilty. But hey....that plays into your agenda with all the other ignorant people out there. 

Outdated opinion? You really are a dense one! I'm trying to state Im appalled at all the killings going on but again it's not convenient. BLM is nothing but a movement that perpetuates instigates hate and violence among the ignorant. Dallas was a perfect example. 

Oh and btw, my ex who to this day is also my best friend is.......drum roll please....black (she hates the African American label). I still hang with her family and in fact just had lunch with her brother who I count as one of my best friends.  So take your assumptions and stick them right where the doesn't shine (for most people anyway). You my dear sound pretty racist to me 

Hey, congrats, you have a black friend! (snark)

A couple of things.  Of course black on black violence is horrible.  However, the BLM is a direct result of police violence against minorities, so when someone says "well how come they aren't protesting THIS?!?!?", to me that is a way of minimizing what they are trying to do, and distracting from the point by highlighting another disgraceful issue.  

I will say, too, that having a black friend(s) doesn't mean you're not a racist - I wish it were that simple.

26 minutes ago, Phil-anderer said:

Hey, congrats, you have a black friend! (snark)

A couple of things.  Of course black on black violence is horrible.  However, the BLM is a direct result of police violence against minorities, so when someone says "well how come they aren't protesting THIS?!?!?", to me that is a way of minimizing what they are trying to do, and distracting from the point by highlighting another disgraceful issue.  

I will say, too, that having a black friend(s) doesn't mean you're not a racist - I wish it were that simple.

Convenient you fail to mention I have black FAMILY too. People I care about and love very much.....of course that doesn't count. 

i disagree about your premise about BLM limited to a police only issue. Jez summed it up best so I'm not going to belabor the point.  I will say I do believe some of the shootings were justified. Point a gun at the cops, go gangster and threaten them you're going to get shot and possibly killed. Doesn't matter what color you are. 

Your posts have the taint of racial bias against whites. I wish it was that simple to think otherwise. 

Edited by contrails

2 hours ago, contrails said:

Convenient you fail to mention I have black FAMILY too. People I care about and love very much.....of course that doesn't count. 

i disagree about your premise about BLM limited to a police only issue. Jez summed it up best so I'm not going to belabor the point.  I will say I do believe some of the shootings were justified. Point a gun at the cops, go gangster and threaten them you're going to get shot and possibly killed. Doesn't matter what color you are. 

Your posts have the taint of racial bias against whites. I wish it was that simple to think otherwise. 

Your comment 'you have the taint of racial bias against whites' is incredibly telling.  Just as with BLM and All-Lives matter, being FOR something doesn't mean you are AGAINST something else.  Yes, I'm for blacks.  And minorities.  And any group that is treated unjustly.  

It's great you have a black family.  My point was that having a black friend, friends, family, etc. doesn't in and of itself mean someone isn't racist.  Truth be told, I think we ALL have discrimination somewhere inside of us, which includes me.  The work comes in recognizing this in ourselves and not letting a thought be reality, or to be acted upon.  

I have discriminatory thoughts about some groups of people from the South.  It's something I continually work on.

Also.. I apologize for being snarky.  That doesn't help anything, and I'm sorry for it.

3 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

Rudy Giuliani...I don't agree at all with what he has to say:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/rudy-giuliani-black-kids-have-99percent-chance-of-killing-each-other/ar-BBu9EXi?ocid=iehp

2 hours ago, bow-tie guy said:

I'm not following you Scarlett...  do not understand the connection

Okay. No worries.

A few will understand it, and many will not.

Those who do not understand simply just go on about their day as usual fighting their own battles (i.e. trying to accomplish success in their movements/protests their own way).

Those who understand (believe) my link have reason to Rejoice, Rest and Relax because they know they are never the one fighting any battle they personally encounter from day to day. That link is my driving Force behind all negative situations and enemies I encounter in my life which in essence of its Truth ceases all fear. So does... This

I thought possibly you were a fellow something, but now I feel I may have accidentally mistaken your post for something it wasn't. My sincere apologies. I got too excited too quickly as I often do lol. My bad lol.

My mind and thoughts run extremely deep which often leave others wondering what I am talking about. I totally get that.  I know I seem extremely strange. I often speak of things that most are unaware of, don't understand or refuse to believe. I just can't be any other way knowing what I know, being the person I am today. Sometimes I must follow the Prompting no matter if anyone likes what I post, believes what I post or appreciates what I post.

I honestly was never trying to be confusing or rude. 

Carry on good Sir :)

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

No worries, turns out I understood more than I initially thought...  

Be well...

23 hours ago, jj254 said:

White folks never dealt with racially restrictive housing covenants. Always been allowed to own property instead of being property. Ever 'grandfathered' someone in to something? Wanna know where the term comes from? Jim Crow South, where you could vote if your grandfather had voted. Used to keep black folks from voting. Every read about the Tulsa Race Riot? Check it out. Dallas isn't unprecedented. Our country never acts in a way that says black lives matter. Co-opt some other movement. Let this one do it's work. It's important.  

You have to be kidding, have you checked your calendar lately, mine says 2016. Give this a break, there are too many laws that exempt bias on a racial basis. ESPECIALLY where housing is concerned.

It seems like you are the one that's pushing racial ideals to me.

On 11.7.2016 at 5:00 PM, contrails said:

Convenient you fail to mention I have black FAMILY too.

Man, if I got a nickel each and every time some white motherfucker tells me he has black friends/black family, and then proceeds to say some racist shit, I'd have enough money together to finally book that anal session with Sasha Grey.;)

3 hours ago, 2Big said:

Man, if I got a nickel each and every time some white motherfucker tells me he has black friends/black family, and then proceeds to say some racist shit, I'd have enough money together to finally book that anal session with Sasha Grey.;)

It's one thing to claim and pretend you have black friends it's another to be critized or frowned upon to have black friends and family. Of which qhich I have dealt with from lowlife blacks and whites. So this white "motherfucker" takes offense to your atypical comment.

Newsflash asshole.....blacks like yourself are some of the biggest racists on the planet. You're just to ignorant to realize it. 

Edited by contrails

On July 11, 2016 at 1:15 PM, Phil-anderer said:

Your comment 'you have the taint of racial bias against whites' is incredibly telling.  Just as with BLM and All-Lives matter, being FOR something doesn't mean you are AGAINST something else.  Yes, I'm for blacks.  And minorities.  And any group that is treated unjustly.  

It's great you have a black family.  My point was that having a black friend, friends, family, etc. doesn't in and of itself mean someone isn't racist.  Truth be told, I think we ALL have discrimination somewhere inside of us, which includes me.  The work comes in recognizing this in ourselves and not letting a thought be reality, or to be acted upon.  

I have discriminatory thoughts about some groups of people from the South.  It's something I continually work on.

Also.. I apologize for being snarky.  That doesn't help anything, and I'm sorry for it.

Apology accepted and like wise for my snarky tones. It's an extremely sensitive subject and one that's very difficult to discuss in a forum.

And fwiw, having lived in the south with a mixed family I loathe the ilk rednecks as well.

Edited by contrails

3 hours ago, contrails said:

It's one thing to claim and pretend you have black friends it's another to be critized or frowned upon to have black friends and family. Of which qhich I have dealt with from lowlife blacks and whites. So this white "motherfucker" takes offense to your atypical comment.

Newsflash asshole.....blacks like yourself are some of the biggest racists on the planet. You're just to ignorant to realize it. 

I think this comment is totally out of line.  You probably could have conveyed the idea without being so offensive.  I too live a mixed family, but one thing I have realized is that no matter how close you are to black people, and how much you think you understand racism and their lives, you never really fully understand the complexity of what they have to deal with on a daily basis.  Namecalling doesn't help.

(I can't believe that I am standing up for TooBig, but politics make strange bedfellows.)

5 minutes ago, Badboy said:

I think this comment is totally out of line.  You probably could have conveyed the idea without being so offensive.  I too live a mixed family, but one thing I have realized is that no matter how close you are to black people, and how much you think you understand racism and their lives, you never really fully understand the complexity of what they have to deal with on a daily basis.  Namecalling doesn't help.

(I can't believe that I am standing up for TooBig, but politics make strange bedfellows.)

I guess you missed the part where he called me a white motherfucker. 

Well, I assume that you are white, based upon some of the comments, and I am sure that at least a few of the young ladies you have seen are mothers.....

On 7/11/2016 at 8:00 AM, contrails said:

If I take what you say as true (I don't- everything you've posted is copypasta from stormfront) then you've made a 79 year old woman a racial spokeswoman. Give her my congratulations for winning the vote for that position. I can give you not just a list of 'sins of the past' but the reason why they still influence today. But you seem to misunderstand that 'black lives matter' isn't exclusive of anyone. It's possible to care about more than one thing when you focus on something. Until you get that there's really no discussion to be had. 

On 7/11/2016 at 10:56 PM, sparkey600 said:

You have to be kidding, have you checked your calendar lately, mine says 2016. Give this a break, there are too many laws that exempt bias on a racial basis. ESPECIALLY where housing is concerned.

It seems like you are the one that's pushing racial ideals to me.

Wanna guess why those laws exist?

On July 11, 2016 at 6:32 AM, Laplace said:

" I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

I really hope this uploads properly. I'm not very tech savvy 😘

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Hot Violet said:

I'm confused about this picture. Who is supposed to look stupid?  The person (who's obviously white) holding the hash #tag sign, or Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?  Maybe that's a stupid question, since who would have the audacity or the lack of respect for humanity to make fun of MLK? ;-)  I'll just end this one with a quote as well. 

He spoke for all Americans.  At the end of his " I have a dream " speech, I  think I remember him saying "I still have a dream that ALL OF GOD'S CHILDREN; Black men, and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics will be able to join hands! Free at last! Free at last! Thank God, almighty, we are free at last!"

I'm going to go out on a limb, and say the white guy holding the lil sign lol.

All Dreams and Lives Matter.... However...

Being a Caucasian person saying you have empathy for an African American person is like you walking, running, biking all over town saying you have empathy for a person confined to sitting in a wheel chair all day and night of their lives.

Yeahhhhh... No!

Unless you have walked (or sat) a mile in their shoes you can literally have no Earthly idea what they could possibly be going through, suffering or feeling on a day-to-day basis.

We are ALL God's children.

There, sadly,  is just a shit ton of the population who refuses to believe that Truth. One day Truth will all be revealed to the entire world. I wish it was today :)

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

16 minutes ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

I'm going to go out on a limb, and say the white guy holding the lil sign lol.

All Dreams and Lives Matter.... However...

Being a Caucasian person saying you have empathy for an African American person is like you walking, running, biking all over town saying you have empathy for a person confined to sitting in a wheel chair all day and night of their lives.

Yeahhhhh... No!

Unless you have walked (or sat) a mile in their shoes you can literally have no Earthly idea what they could possibly be going through, suffering or feeling on a day-to-day basis.

We are ALL God's children.

There, sadly,  is just a shit ton of the population who refuses to believe that Truth. One day Truth will all be revealed to the entire world. I wish it was today :)

Edit Button Expired so my apologies for the double post :(

This actually may be a way easier version to understand if you so choose to read it (again lol)...

*We are ALL God's children.

And... Honestly speaking this is all that really matters in the whole grand sceme of all this Earthly madness and sadness. Totally NOT saying to ever stop fighting for Equality and Justice. I'm just saying this is the most important thing of all in the grand sceme of everyting combined. :)

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

On 7/13/2016 at 10:03 PM, Just Jos said:

I really hope this uploads properly. I'm not very tech savvy 😘

image.jpeg

Perfect and thank you for posting this!

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

Dear White People,

please just stop talking. Stop just stop.

https://medium.com/@SenatorTimScott/fairness-my-experiences-with-law-enforcement-df9167391f0f#.7gqa7yrad

Read this and shut the fuck up.

No, I will Not Shut Up. I’ll not be intimidated by you.

I spent the day with my client from Turkey, her American husband and their 6 yr old precious daughter. Bey had just returned from Turkey after a 3 month stay there for the 2nd time in Lei’s life. Jay stayed home. Bey flew out of Istanbul 6 hours before the airport terrorist massacre. And now they’re killing each other there too. They always have. We always have.

She’s been my client now for 15 years. Her perspective of America is jaded, especially recently, she also experiences ignorant people in America because her accent is heavy, and she looks like a hard workin Turkish farm girl. Her enthusiasm level since she’s returned has diminished substantially. I see as she’s an outsider looking in, she’s concerned. She says she’ll probably never return to Turkey again now, and she’s very concerned about what’s going on here, and worldwide as well.

Maybe I’m just a great big pussy for even starting this thread, but no I will not shut the fuck up and I’ll not be intimidated by you.