Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LoveXO.Tara

Lonely in the South

9 posts in this topic

How unfortunate is it that a friend introduced me to this site and I am the first to ever post in Mississippi . Nevertheless I love the forum here . :wub:

Welcome to the board.  What is unfortunate is that you are in Mississippi instead of Colorado ;) But hope you enjoy the board .... so much that you move here! Or visit anyway.

43 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Welcome to the board.  What is unfortunate is that you are in Mississippi instead of Colorado ;) But hope you enjoy the board .... so much that you move here! Or visit anyway.

Aww thank you ! I've never been but would love to visit . I'm a lover of seeing new things I just moved down here myself...

11 hours ago, LoveXO.Tara said:

I've never been but would love to visit . I'm a lover of seeing new things ..

Well it is settled then, you need to visit!! :D I am sure others would agree. As far as love seeing new things ... your pics .... very nice ;)

Are you sure you're in Mississippi? I'm not picking up the accent in your posts...

LOL! Welcome to TOB. I hope you enjoy the helpful information that emanates from here every day. 

On July 7, 2016 at 10:44 AM, MrBigShot said:

Are you sure you're in Mississippi? I'm not picking up the accent in your posts...

LOL! Welcome to TOB. I hope you enjoy the helpful information that emanates from here every day. 

Lol yes I am currently here . I am originally from California and thank you much ! 

On 7/7/2016 at 9:37 AM, gr8owl said:

Well it is settled then, you need to visit!! :D I am sure others would agree. As far as love seeing new things ... your pics .... very nice ;)

thank you ! I appreciate that  :wub: