'Murica! Yeah!

22 posts in this topic

Oh goody! Gotta love a pretty pair of cha-cha dango's. Gotta imagine that's both natural and store bought. Personally,  they're lovely to look at, but after years of carrying them around, I'm ready to go back to an A cup. I can't run, suckers give me a black eye! Talk about awkward.  And the back pain...

But yay America for leading in something! 

I am swollen with pride. Don't try and tell me this isn't a great country.

Image result for american flag painted boobs

Fly those flags bravely, ladies!

patriotic-usa-bikini-girl-2.gif?w=750

Wow, Bit...Jo, get a life men. ROTFLMAO for real. Too funny. Thank you, been a tough 2 weeks.

The article has been updated, the study was fake 'Murica doesn't have the biggest boobs. I bet we have the biggest moobs though.

2 minutes ago, ironman318 said:

moobs?

Please. Just no, please? Don't encourage her. How do I put this thread on block?

9 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

The article has been updated, the study was fake 'Murica doesn't have the biggest boobs. I bet we have the biggest moobs though.

I will happily head up a committee to validate the article. Volunteers are greatly appreciated for this ongoing research.

My initial results show that, while "murica" may  not have the biggest, we certainly have the best.

Signature

25 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Please. Just no, please? Don't encourage her. How do I put this thread on block?

I was hoping that the m stood for magical.  If anyone might have important information on the subject of boobs it would be Lucy Kitten. 

5 hours ago, ironman318 said:

I was hoping that the m stood for magical.  If anyone might have important information on the subject of boobs it would be Lucy Kitten. 

man boobs. In my experience UK women have the biggest jumblies, that's where I have to buy all my bras from.

18 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

man boobs. In my experience UK women have the biggest jumblies, that's where I have to buy all my bras from.

Thank goodness for British Jumbliewear!! Keeping Lucy Kitten's twin lovelies in perfect condition for...bouncy fun and frolicking.  

40 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Seinfeld - The Bro

20 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Oh goody! Gotta love a pretty pair of cha-cha dango's. Gotta imagine that's both natural and store bought. Personally,  they're lovely to look at, but after years of carrying them around, I'm ready to go back to an A cup. I can't run, suckers give me a black eye! Talk about awkward.  And the back pain...

You'd be good in any cup. I understand your point though. 

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!

wendy-fiore008.jpg

2 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

man boobs. [snip, tried Treva's?]

AKA The Tits of Easy Living.

On 6/29/2016 at 5:44 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

I would love to loan mine out for the summer. You guys can wear them like hats, pull the brim down and suckle all you want, I don't have a sweaty chest and everyone is happy.