Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joemoe135

AAMPs in Colorado Springs?

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any active AAMPs in Colorado Springs? There doesn't seem to be any in the area. They don't have to be Asian also

Would that be:

American Association of Meat Processors?  Three weeks hence in Omaha

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EiSKP39VfqMJ:www.aamp.com/event-calendar/aamp-convention/+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Wait ... asian? Oh ... the Asian American Mentor Program perhaps

https://www.pomona.edu/administration/asian-american-resource-center/asian-american-mentor-program

If on the other hand you mean amps as in Asian massage parlors, last i checked there were several in springs - google or BP body rubs section - not mysterious.  If you mean more than a massage, I know of none and it would be extremely bad form to say other wise. :cool:

But welcome to the board and hope you enjoy.

If he'd a put an R instead of an M in there, maybe his response might a been a little better.

I used to go to one on Barnes and Oro Blanco years ago.  It got shut down and couple of years ago.  That chased me away from the massage parlors. But if you look of BP there are still a bunch that advertise everyday. 

go to www.rubmaps.com      I don't know what "active" means, but you will find that they actively rub your backs. As for anything extra, a whole lot of AMPs are strictly legit these days, unless you know where to go, and I'll never tell -- nor will anyone else. 

4 minutes ago, pitbull said:

go to www.rubmaps.com      I don't know what "active" means, but you will find that they actively rub your backs. As for anything extra, a whole lot of AMPs are strictly legit these days, unless you know where to go, and I'll never tell -- nor will anyone else. 

For the life of me, other than boosting your post count, why do you even bother?

Go find out yourself, what's the worst can happen, you get a massage? 

I love how my account informs me on various posts that "you've chosen to ignore content by MrReindeer" -- so I know that I do not have to read his useless, boring, pointless, and usually mean-spirited posts. Thank you, auto-TOB, for letting me know that I made the right decision.  He he...

7 hours ago, pitbull said:

I love how my account informs me on various posts that "you've chosen to ignore content by MrReindeer" -- so I know that I do not have to read his useless, boring, pointless, and usually mean-spirited posts. Thank you, auto-TOB, for letting me know that I made the right decision.  He he...

You mean I can put you on ignore, to avoid the moronic, useless crap that you post? Woo-hoo!!!!!

On July 1, 2016 at 3:57 PM, pfunk said:

You mean I can put you on ignore, to avoid the moronic, useless crap that you post? Woo-hoo!!!!!

Wow. I've been accused of a lot, but calling my posts "moronic and useless crap" is surprising.  I think I occasionally reveal too much. I can be maudlin, self pitying, and repetitive. But yes, it is a free country, so you can certainly ignore my posts. I'd like to continue reading yours, by the way. The community of regular posters gets a bit thin if you ignore too many people, and I have only ignored one who went out of his way to insult me for no particular reason. I suppose now two people have done that.