karmensantiiago

when entering..

18 posts in this topic

upon entering a incall of a provider, do hobbyist have a certain vision of what the provider should be wearing?  depends on the day in which the attire is chosen. some days lingerie.. some days form fitting dresses.. some days a robe with nothing underneath! Outcalls are a bit different i tend to try and blend in.

-always karmen

I prefer the lady to be dressed casual in layers and hopefully she lets me undress her. Like unwrapping a present. 

I don't for incalls.  But each of the modes of dress you mention would be fine with me, especially the robe.  As for outcalls, blending in is a real plus.  One lady showed up at my place one night dressed like a Parisian street walker - fishnets and all.  That was quite a sight.  

10 minutes ago, Paul Pudenda said:

I don't for incalls.  But each of the modes of dress you mention would be fine with me, especially the robe.  As for outcalls, blending in is a real plus.  One lady showed up at my place one night dressed like a Parisian street walker - fishnets and all.  That was quite a sight.  

I don't do in calls at all except private up scales. I dread that the day fishnets show up here. LOL 

I don't. Whatever she chooses that makes her feel sexy works for me. I've had providers met me at the door in a robe, just a towel, naked, street clothes, form fitting dresses and lingerie and I don't think i was ever disappointed by the ladies outfit.

On in calls, whatever she wants. I actually post a profile on P411 and here, and a lot of times I notice they re-read it before I take off and accommodate me when I arrive. They also comment on my profile, I appreciate that. When I host, as no one seems to care about who I am around here, I prefer they be discrete. I've almost been here a year now and still no one has asked my name. Soon as they do, I'm outta here. I don't hang around the pool for that reason.

9 hours ago, mj76 said:

I don't. Whatever she chooses that makes her feel sexy works for me. I've had providers met me at the door in a robe, just a towel, naked, street clothes, form fitting dresses and lingerie and I don't think i was ever disappointed by the ladies outfit.

^^^^^ this ^^^^^^^^

When going to an incall with a reputable lady, more often then not, I find her wearing something that would be considered sexy.  I've walked in on lingerie, to include fishnets, I've walked in on bra and panties, and short shorts and T, I've walked in on skimpy black dress and heels.   I guess I have grown to expect something other than mom jeans and a hoodie. I realize that I may be spoiled. :)

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

...I guess I have grown to expect something other than mom jeans and a hoodie. I realize that I may be spoiled:)

Not at all.  I think whatever she feels comfortable in wearing, I shouldn't be disappointed.  However, first time out of the gate...I want a little fantasy outfit!

19 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

Not at all.  I think whatever she feels comfortable in wearing, I shouldn't be disappointed. 

However, first time out of the gate...I want a little fantasy outfit!

quorra_screen_res_by_unam_et_solum-d62v5

48 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

quorra_screen_res_by_unam_et_solum-d62v5

LOL, that would work!  If were going to dream, let's dream BIG!

trek4.jpg

30 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

LOL, that would work!  If were going to dream, let's dream BIG!

stgaila6.jpg

Might as well make yourself a threesome....

2 minutes ago, jj254 said:

Prefer to be surprised.

surprise cupcake.

Frank-N-Furter-frank-n-furter-3033997-31

7 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

surprise cupcake.

Frank-N-Furter-frank-n-furter-3033997-31

That'd be memorable.