Dinger

Fantasy -- One Week Getaway

45 posts in this topic

If you could get away on with a provider for on week where would you take her? For the Providers where would you want one of your favorite clients to take you for a week of fun?

Bora Bora or anywhere else in Tahiti.  Have to have an over the water hut thing and not a hotel room. 

2 hours ago, Dinger said:

If you could get away on with a provider for on week where would you take her? For the Providers where would you want one of your favorite clients to take you for a week of fun?

A week can be a VERY long time. Choose wisely.  I'm in the middle of nowhere, in a spot people kill to vacation in,  so I have friends who are only too happy to visit occasionally.  This only happens after we've established a relationship on their home turf. Two days is my max on the first visit. Three on the second.  I'd also have to be very comfortable to go anywhere I and/or they didn't have several escape options, until I knew them over time. I currently have one friend who visits, and we've comfortably managed and enjoyed up to two weeks of company, but for me this is rare.  We've also known each other 7+ years.

3 hours ago, Dinger said:

I guess the other things I'd add: 1) this applies equally to all, this is not exactly "Well People Anonymous" around here and 2) It's possible to fake/keep hidden about anything, even for a couple of days, but a week is damn tough, and 3) My impression here is that many guys have difficulty letting go of big agendas/expectations for an hour session.  It would make a girl crazy in 3-4 hours, let alone a week. 

It'd have to someplace I could be kept busy or like Happymon stated I'd drive her crazy. Alaska would probably do it. A couple of revisits to Europe like Spain and Italy would do it. Plenty to experience in either of those places like that. I had the opportunity to take someone down to South Padre Island in early May, I get 2 weeks a year free on the beach down there, he'll even I get bored after 3 days so I figured nope just another way to screw up a relationship. Costa Rica would be my ultimate destination, I've heard it's really nice there too. Done the Hawaii thing, while yes it's truly paradise, I thought kinda overrated, course then again it was long ago and I was with the ex lol. 

Happymon, you bring up some very valid points! It's nice to travel with a good friend,  but having breaks from each other is really important to keep the balance. I used to go with a guy who would  be at work during the day,  and then we'd spend the night time with dinner etc. It was nice because he would give me money to shop and set up spa days.

13 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Bora Bora or anywhere else in Tahiti.  Have to have an over the water hut thing and not a hotel room. 

LMAO!

You beat me to the punch on this one!

Bora Bora all the way!

11 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

It'd have to someplace I could be kept busy or like Happymon stated I'd drive her crazy. Alaska would probably do it. A couple of revisits to Europe like Spain and Italy would do it. Plenty to experience in either of those places like that. I had the opportunity to take someone down to South Padre Island in early May, I get 2 weeks a year free on the beach down there, he'll even I get bored after 3 days so I figured nope just another way to screw up a relationship. Costa Rica would be my ultimate destination, I've heard it's really nice there too. Done the Hawaii thing, while yes it's truly paradise, I thought kinda overrated, course then again it was long ago and I was with the ex lol. 

Costa Rica is nice. Unspoiled so far.

1 hour ago, sparkey600 said:

LMAO!

You beat me to the punch on this one!

Bora Bora all the way!

So Starkey, when you wanna leave? Tomorrow works for me....lol. Also, I agree Costa Rica is very pretty and the people are wonderful, especially in Jaco beach!

South Beach Miami. I've been there several times. The weather and night life are unbeatable. I would like to spoil my favorite YL with sun, surf and endless night life activities.

On 6/26/2016 at 9:01 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

Here's the Four Seasons in Bora Bora:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Its a little over $14,000 for the week. Round trip airfare is around $4,000.

Looks like your rate is $300 for 90 minutes. OK...let's see, carry the one, times 14...

Lemme get back to you on this...:cool:

4 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Looks like your rate is $300 for 90 minutes. OK...let's see, carry the one, times 14...

You could have a wedding with that kind of cash :lol::lol:

9 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Ok but the title is 1 week FANTASY getaway.  I'm well aware of the cost, but if it were someone I've known for a long time....I'd be inclined to not to charge him. Seriously,  it's already a dream vacation.  Hell, I'd go for just a weekend. It's my number 1 dream destination for years.

My fantasy week with a client would be as many places as I could get to in a week. I am an odd duck who doesn't yearn for tropical vacations. I want to go to Cambodia to see Angkor Wat, see how many miles I can walk the Great Wall, the Great Pyramid of Giza, Neuschwanstein Castle, Bran Castle, Mt. Everest, that fresh water lake full of those jellyfish that don't sting, go see the worlds biggest swimming pool in Chile. Too many things to do to waste a week on a beach.

I have been lucky enough to enjoy a few weekend getaways with a favorite client I can say it's pretty awesome when you find the right person. Getting paid to enjoy new places is the ultimate perk. But my fantasy would be a week with my ATF with an unlimited cash flow and he lets me go to bed at 10.

3 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

My fantasy week with a client would be as many places as I could get to in a week. I am an odd duck who doesn't yearn for tropical vacations. I want to go to Cambodia to see Angkor Wat, see how many miles I can walk the Great Wall, the Great Pyramid of Giza, Neuschwanstein Castle, Bran Castle, Mt. Everest, that fresh water lake full of those jellyfish that don't sting, go see the worlds biggest swimming pool in Chile. Too many things to do to waste a week on a beach.

I have been lucky enough to enjoy a few weekend getaways with a favorite client I can say it's pretty awesome when you find the right person. Getting paid to enjoy new places is the ultimate perk. But my fantasy would be a week with my ATF with an unlimited cash flow and he lets me go to bed at 10.

With all that hiking and physical activity...you'd have to be in bed by 10! Whosoever is the lucky guy in this fantasy...doesn't matter...I'm jealous already.

Lucas Ranch

Edited by Cecilia

17 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Lucas Ranch

Skywalker Ranch? That Lucas?

Yup. Many moons and episodes ago it was the Lucas Ranch.

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I'm well aware of the cost, but if it were someone I've known for a long time....I'd be inclined to not to charge him. 

I have some experience with this and my advice to any guy seriously considering taking his ATF on an expensive vacation of a week or more: even if the lady says she won't charge you, come up with a negotiated daily rate for her and pay it to her each day in cash. I guarantee you will have a better time and have a better chance she will still be your ATF at the end of the trip. 

1 hour ago, Raoul said:

I'm not personalizing this Raoul, so rest easy.  But THIS ^^^ is what I was talking about with the expectations thing in my previous post on this topic.  If you start doing "the math" on how many errections go into $18K, you'll go nuts and so will the young lady. 

Edited by Happymon

4 minutes ago, Happymon said:

If you start doing "the math" on how many errections go into $18K, you'll go nuts and so will the young lady. 

Absolutely. If you get to the end of the week and figure she still owes you 57 orgasms, you're thinking about this the wrong way. And you've now ruined an expensive vacation. 

12 minutes ago, Raoul said:

I have some experience with this and my advice to any guy seriously considering taking his ATF on an expensive vacation of a week or more: even if the lady says she won't charge you, come up with a negotiated daily rate for her and pay it to her each day in cash. I guarantee you will have a better time and have a better chance she will still be your ATF at the end of the trip. 

What has worked for me is a weekly rate. I tend to pay 1/2 up front so that she can pay bills prior to departure. Then 1/2 when we get home. I have been known to advance a little spending money here & there.  Keep in mind, that anyone I invite for these trips, I've known for years; they are well trusted!

8 minutes ago, Happymon said:

I'm not personalizing this Raoul, so rest easy.  But THIS ^^^ is what I was talking about with the expectations thing in my previous post on this topic.  If you start doing "the math" on how many errections go into $18K, you'll go nuts and so will the young lady. 

Exactly! If someone said I'm taking you here and it cost that much, 18-20 k, I'd say ,um just give me the money, that's a new car or hell a down payment on a house. 

I'm glad for the gents and lucy who have had fun excursions. It's all part of this crazy game we're playing.  It's fun to go places and be with a good friend.  I have done it myself. 

5 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Absolutely. If you get to the end of the week and figure she still owes you 57 orgasms, you're thinking about this the wrong way. And you've now ruined an expensive vacation. 

EXACTLY!!!

I remember one trip, my friend & I took turns having a cold. It was nearly 10 days between orgasms. But we still had a great time. 

11 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Exactly! If someone said I'm taking you here and it cost that much, 18-20 k, ...

For my travel adventures, the incremental costs of adding a 2nd person is not that much, perhaps 15-25%. So for that Bora Bora trip ($14K+airfare) figure the addition of $2K for her airfare and perhaps another $2K for food & entertainment. The first $16K I'd be spending on myself, with/without her.

On 6/26/2016 at 6:44 AM, Dinger said:

Berlin! I have lived in Germany but haven't gotten to explore the sex/kink scene in Berlin. There is more than enough to keep you occupied for a week-- I would definitely want to go with an adventurous friend. We could go to fetish clubs and meet some local ladies, and the hobby is legal there! Also I love showing off my German skills.

... And now I'm just daydreaming about Germany. Think about it, guys, could be the trip of a lifetime! ;)

Bora Bora would be 1A, but the hotel Burj Al Arab Jumeirah in Dubai would be 1B.  As for who I'd take?  I'd probably want to sample a lot of the local talent!

view-of-our-hotel-jumeirah.jpg

12 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

Bora Bora would be 1A, but the hotel Burj Al Arab Jumeirah in Dubai would be 1B.  As for who I'd take?  I'd probably want to sample a lot of the local talent!

It's been a couple of years, but in the right winky-wink places it was obvious, abundant, overwhelmingly blonde and pricey. 

Costa Rica is lame. Very americanized and expensive. Better value in Panama. I'd like to go to Camobodia, one of the few places I haven't been. Cuba is a blast, that could be fun. Anywhere must involved beach and/or adventure activities. I don't like touristy aka Costa Rica lol. Bonus, I speak Spanish..