coj_98

is it just me or is the service level of the ladies going down

106 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, boink36 said:

Read the forums and make a list of providers who are constantly complaining about "clients" this or that. avoid calling names on that list and you will see service improve. 

Posting here is tricky for the ladies. 

If they post "how do you like your blowjob" type threads, they are accused of posting threADS to boost their business.

If they post political threads, like the one going on now, they run the risk of alienating half their client base simply because they expressed their deeply held beliefs.

If they post threads expressing concerns about certain client behaviors, clients are warned to avoid them for fear of receiving bad service.

The lady that just shuts-the-fuck-up and posts titty pictures in her ads runs none of these risks.  And yet, many of the "complainers" here have one outstanding review after another.  The data does not align with your hypothesis.

I applaud the brave ladies who post here.  They are the reason I look in from time to time.  It would be a shame if they stopped posting.  I would stop reading.

8 hours ago, pfunk said:

Having an admin post this ^^^ is really ridiculous. He's trying to hurt the business of girls, whose opinion he doesn't like.  Wow!

I mean, he's not wrong, but neither is Laplace. I'm sure plenty of ladies would refuse to see a guy based on his forum posts.Case in point: Lucy has yet to pm me a request to meet. (just jokes, would never expect it). And of course there are some ladies I won't see because of what they post. And before you assume, it's not really anything to do with political opinions. The ones who want to point at laugh at a guy for saying something like 'call me anytime' aren't worth my trouble, or launch into one sided attacks over an issue that we'll never hear the other side of. Who wants to be the topic for that? And the last kind, which is more rare, are the ones you can see are truly in need of mental health assistance (not meant as an insult, if you need help please get help. You see a dentist when your tooth hurts, right?). There was one girl years ago, went by Caitlin or Cathryn, or both, and there's one now who I wouldn't dare name.  For women in that position, I don't feel like their consent is coming from a clear mind, so I won't see them. 

So Boink is right, it's a way to avoid some issues. And Laplace is right, it has the potential to damage a ladies' customer base. PR is a real concern in any business. To post more freely, those women who want to avoid the negative fall out could just create a second account for posting on the boards without tying it to their business persona. In the end though, we'll all probably have more fun meeting people we get along with.

On 7/17/2016 at 1:32 PM, gr8owl said:

Yeah, ladies.  Be good little girls and don't complain or the cartel will cut you off. <sarcasm off>

Personally, I prefer a lady with a mind and the courage to speak it, all things being equal.  And if the theory is to pick from ladies who participate here (a very narrow segment of the business) should we not try to encourage more to participate?  Statements like this aren't going to help that goal!

Like how you say that Gr8owl! 

On 7/17/2016 at 9:20 PM, Buddy Glass said:

I mean, he's not wrong, but neither is Laplace. I'm sure plenty of ladies would refuse to see a guy based on his forum posts.Case in point: Lucy has yet to pm me a request to meet. (just jokes, would never expect it). And of course there are some ladies I won't see because of what they post. And before you assume, it's not really anything to do with political opinions. The ones who want to point at laugh at a guy for saying something like 'call me anytime' aren't worth my trouble, or launch into one sided attacks over an issue that we'll never hear the other side of. Who wants to be the topic for that? And the last kind, which is more rare, are the ones you can see are truly in need of mental health assistance (not meant as an insult, if you need help please get help. You see a dentist when your tooth hurts, right?). There was one girl years ago, went by Caitlin or Cathryn, or both, and there's one now who I wouldn't dare name.  For women in that position, I don't feel like their consent is coming from a clear mind, so I won't see them. 

So Boink is right, it's a way to avoid some issues. And Laplace is right, it has the potential to damage a ladies' customer base. PR is a real concern in any business. To post more freely, those women who want to avoid the negative fall out could just create a second account for posting on the boards without tying it to their business persona. In the end though, we'll all probably have more fun meeting people we get along with.

Wow, someone's been thinking about me. You mention me in a post not directed at me. I think someone has a crush.

If ladies were allowed to post anonymously all hell would break loose. Anonymity is cyber courage. Surprisingly enough despite all the perceived bitchiness from my end and a handful of guys who wont give me a break I am not really worried about any negative fall out. I say what's on my mind, try to be as clear as possible with my point and stay consistent and honest. I don't call people names, I don't hint at rumors I may have heard about others and I don't call people out by name. Regardless of all of that I still get hassled, I get threads devoted to how I need to reevaluate my perceived worth, I get the "you wouldn't believe what I heard about you" bit consistently, I was accused of giving freebies to guys who stood up for me. Even you are guilty of piling it on Lucy. But I am the Timex of female TOB posters, takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

As long as I am confident with perception I give to the people on this board I don't really care what Do Not See list I might make it on. If someone doesn't want to see me based on my posts then they have saved me the hassle of a session that probably wouldn't have gone so well anyways. My point, long winded as usual, is that it is somewhat of a tough spot for the ladies but ultimately what they post here doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. As long as a chick doesn't go totally nuclear her posts here aren't going to be damaging. That's why reviews are helpful, if someone is really the wretch they are on the internet in person they will get found out and called out. I do admittedly judge people by their posts but my actual list of people to never see on this board is quite small and none of them are beating down my door so problem solved. 

Client and provider relations would improve around here if there was actual willingness to discuss the topics that come up frequently, with respect. I think a lot of the ladies that post here actively or even occasionally fear sharing their real opinions and instead pander to their audience. The flirty and borderline advertising posts serve their purpose and are fun but are they still fun knowing that they often come as a result of being uncomfortable posting anything else? When this place feels like a more welcoming place for providers more will start participating and things will be more fun. We can have conversations that aren't the same 10 or so people poking each other with sharp sticks.

8 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Wow, someone's been thinking about me. You mention me in a post not directed at me. I think someone has a crush.

If ladies were allowed to post anonymously all hell would break loose. Anonymity is cyber courage. Surprisingly enough despite all the perceived bitchiness from my end and a handful of guys who wont give me a break I am not really worried about any negative fall out. I say what's on my mind, try to be as clear as possible with my point and stay consistent and honest. I don't call people names, I don't hint at rumors I may have heard about others and I don't call people out by name. Regardless of all of that I still get hassled, I get threads devoted to how I need to reevaluate my perceived worth, I get the "you wouldn't believe what I heard about you" bit consistently, I was accused of giving freebies to guys who stood up for me. Even you are guilty of piling it on Lucy. But I am the Timex of female TOB posters, takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

As long as I am confident with perception I give to the people on this board I don't really care what Do Not See list I might make it on. If someone doesn't want to see me based on my posts then they have saved me the hassle of a session that probably wouldn't have gone so well anyways. My point, long winded as usual, is that it is somewhat of a tough spot for the ladies but ultimately what they post here doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. As long as a chick doesn't go totally nuclear her posts here aren't going to be damaging. That's why reviews are helpful, if someone is really the wretch they are on the internet in person they will get found out and called out. I do admittedly judge people by their posts but my actual list of people to never see on this board is quite small and none of them are beating down my door so problem solved. 

Client and provider relations would improve around here if there was actual willingness to discuss the topics that come up frequently, with respect. I think a lot of the ladies that post here actively or even occasionally fear sharing their real opinions and instead pander to their audience. The flirty and borderline advertising posts serve their purpose and are fun but are they still fun knowing that they often come as a result of being uncomfortable posting anything else? When this place feels like a more welcoming place for providers more will start participating and things will be more fun. We can have conversations that aren't the same 10 or so people poking each other with sharp sticks.

Although long winded, very well said on several points. I can only speak for myself here, but the reason I stay out of some posts such as who's life matters, is because I will get too upset and stressed out. I cannot afford to get emotionally vested in what people think or say.

I don't always agree with what you say, but I respect that you say it. I have a trillion other things going on in my world other than tob and what's going on. It's good that people talk, and discuss,  but until everyone can come together and sing their kumbaya'yas, there will be disagreement. 

I'm off to go to school to see about buying my books, one of those other things to worry about 

8 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Yes, I was thinking of an example of a  provider (you) who wouldn't see a client (me) based on forum posts. It's really no secret that I'm not your favorite person. I'm ok with that. If you think I was referencing you as the currently active, mentally ill provider, I apologize. It isn't you. I do think seriously about it though, and I think you and I would agree on the importance of informed consent. I choose to avoid situations where that's an iffy proposition. The provider I named from years ago used to post in her ads "I'm at hotel blah, in room 123,  just show up." Her forum posts showed other significant health issues. 

It's fine if you, or any other provider, is unconcerned with any business fall out from posting. No one said you had to worry. I"m fine with certain providers not seeing me based on my posts. For people who do worry, though, I've suggested a workaround. They can use it, or not, as they see fit.

Client-provider relations around here are fine. It's just that you've never seen a post that didn't offend you in some way. 

17 minutes ago, Buddy Glass said:

Yes, I was thinking of an example of a  provider (you) who wouldn't see a client (me) based on forum posts. It's really no secret that I'm not your favorite person. I'm ok with that. If you think I was referencing you as the currently active, mentally ill provider, I apologize. It isn't you. I do think seriously about it though, and I think you and I would agree on the importance of informed consent. I choose to avoid situations where that's an iffy proposition. The provider I named from years ago used to post in her ads "I'm at hotel blah, in room 123,  just show up." Her forum posts showed other significant health issues. 

It's fine if you, or any other provider, is unconcerned with any business fall out from posting. No one said you had to worry. I"m fine with certain providers not seeing me based on my posts. For people who do worry, though, I've suggested a workaround. They can use it, or not, as they see fit.

Client-provider relations around here are fine. It's just that you've never seen a post that didn't offend you in some way. 

Lolololololololololol. No I wasn't concerned that you called me mentally ill, I never mentioned that. You mentioned me by name and I brought that up.

Why are you so comfortable calling me out by name? Why are you so comfortable insulting or taking not so subtle jabs? You may think I am offended by everything but I pointed out to you and you proved my point by making that remark that the guys around here are rude when they don't like differing opinions. You can't not find some way to put me down. Why do you participate in the behavior that makes ladies not want to post or post under an alias? How would feel if I called you out by name as an example of someone who uses gossip, and misinterpreted posts as judgement for someone they've never met? You probably wouldn't like it.

No one did say I had to worry, I was making commentary on your post. The workaround you mentioned is against board rules, you can't have two handles, so what was the point? If client-provider relations were fine then why out of the hundreds that post ads do only a handful actually participate? Maybe it's because if you're not a pandering coquette you must be some sort of loud mouth she devil.

Differing opinions is not the same as being offended by everything. Have you ever met a post of mine that didn't somehow compel you to make some sort of negative remark towards me? How you perceive my tone or my being offended is on you. Stop trying to make it about me.

On 6/23/2016 at 7:57 PM, jj254 said:

Falling in love? Ask for a freebie. Instant reality check. 

Sounds like my week totally! I have had a few marriage perposals, the rest have ask for free or major discounts. One even asked for a hour for $20.00. I chatted with another provider just to try and shake the frustration. :(

11 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sounds like my week totally! I have had a few marriage perposals, the rest have ask for free or major discounts. One even asked for a hour for $20.00. I chatted with another provider just to try and shake the frustration. :(

I hope you let the poor bastards down easily when you declined their proposals. I can't say I've ever asked for a "freebee" in all my years of sporting. That must be frustrating for you providers to say the least.

On 6/23/2016 at 7:57 PM, jj254 said:

Falling in love? Ask for a freebie. Instant reality check. 

Good one!

15 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Can't we skip that transactional stuff involving money and just be friends (with benefits)? :D

I wonder how many times a week you (any of the ladies here) hear some variation of that.

I want to give you points so badly!!!! If freebies paid my bills? I'd be all for it! Thank you! Just an off week for me! I'd say more..but as thing stand, I am already odd enough!:)

25 minutes ago, N6_in_the_village said:

Can't we skip that transactional stuff involving money and just be friends (with benefits)? :D

I wonder how many times a week you (any of the ladies here) hear some variation of that.

I hear all the time from guys, "you should pay me" um NO! Don't get me wrong,  I've had so amazing lovers, but that's just one of the benefits of this business. 

4 hours ago, MrBigShot said:

I hope you let the poor bastards down easily when you declined their proposals. I can't say I've ever asked for a "freebee" in all my years of sporting. That must be frustrating for you providers to say the least.

Mr. Big Shot,

I am trying so hard to be sweet to the guy. 30 years old. Wondering why these young men are wanting me? Who in their right mind would want someone old enough to.give birth to you?! This is the third guy this year. Just thinking I.need to do a spiritual cleansing on myself and my studio. As for the money deal? Not too sure how to handle that either? Feeling rather odd today. Like I can't quite figure this out?!

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I hear all the time from guys, "you should pay me" um NO! Don't get me wrong,  I've had so amazing lovers, but that's just one of the benefits of this business. 

LOL.  They were kidding, right?

Even in the most confident, successful, testosterone-filled moment of my life, I would never have DREAMED that I was so good, so attractive, and so skilled that the lady should pay ME.  Are there REALLY guys out there that believe this???

5 hours ago, Laplace said:

Even in the most confident, successful, testosterone-filled moment of my life, I would never have DREAMED that I was so good, so attractive, and so skilled that the lady should pay ME.  Are there REALLY guys out there that believe this???

Probably male escorts. Just guessin. Maybe the strippers. Porn stars. Sugar babies. Not that hard to believe. 

"Deuce Bigelow" may have only been worth 10 bucks.......but his daughter.............

On 7/20/2016 at 3:33 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Mr. Big Shot,

I am trying so hard to be sweet to the guy. 30 years old. Wondering why these young men are wanting me? Who in their right mind would want someone old enough to.give birth to you?! This is the third guy this year. Just thinking I.need to do a spiritual cleansing on myself and my studio. As for the money deal? Not too sure how to handle that either? Feeling rather odd today. Like I can't quite figure this out?!

Age is only a number, after all, and love has no boundaries...no rhyme no reason either. I'm sure you knocked the guy's socks off with your womanly charms and caused him to fall for you instantly.

I fall in love one hour at a time almost every time I see one of you lovely ladies. As for the marriage proposals...I'm guilty of one or two of those as well.

On 7/19/2016 at 9:15 AM, Lucy Kitten said:

Lolololololololololol. No I wasn't concerned that you called me mentally ill, I never mentioned that. You mentioned me by name and I brought that up.

Why are you so comfortable calling me out by name? Why are you so comfortable insulting or taking not so subtle jabs? You may think I am offended by everything but I pointed out to you and you proved my point by making that remark that the guys around here are rude when they don't like differing opinions. You can't not find some way to put me down. Why do you participate in the behavior that makes ladies not want to post or post under an alias? How would feel if I called you out by name as an example of someone who uses gossip, and misinterpreted posts as judgement for someone they've never met? You probably wouldn't like it.

No one did say I had to worry, I was making commentary on your post. The workaround you mentioned is against board rules, you can't have two handles, so what was the point? If client-provider relations were fine then why out of the hundreds that post ads do only a handful actually participate? Maybe it's because if you're not a pandering coquette you must be some sort of loud mouth she devil.

Differing opinions is not the same as being offended by everything. Have you ever met a post of mine that didn't somehow compel you to make some sort of negative remark towards me? How you perceive my tone or my being offended is on you. Stop trying to make it about me.

As you might have guessed by now, I like differing opinions, and I think everyone should as well. That's the ONE thing than makes us think about our own perspective. Without that, we become stale and dated. Think about that for a minute. Fresh perspectives offer new ways at looking at the same old problems.

Lucy, I love talking with you, (sometimes arguing) with you...you're an intelligent and thoughtful person and I really respect that, I love you for that! Keep it up!

Lucy Kitten and Melissa Sterlinng  are laying it all out on the line for you! You want to come and see us? Please just fallow our simple rules so that we can feel safe and comfortable with you! Nothing more. Confrontation never works for anyone.  Promise you I will never show up at your business and make unreasonable requests. It's just very simple  business ethics! I think we are all  pretty reasonable. ;)  Everyone on for the most part I feel has been (from my perspective). My last week has been a bit crazy mind you, but I will just chalk it up to be last week and look forward to the weeks to come!  (what happened) I backed up into the rails of my garage door. My poor little ca (not that much damage)r!!! Got a new rail now the door goes up and down again! marriage proposals,  and a offer for $20.00 Yep I am  Moving forward!!! Last week in the past for me!!

8 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

As you might have guessed by now, I like differing opinions, and I think everyone should as well. That's the ONE thing than makes us think about our own perspective. Without that, we become stale and dated. Think about that for a minute. Fresh perspectives offer new ways at looking at the same old problems.

Lucy, I love talking with you, (sometimes arguing) with you...you're an intelligent and thoughtful person and I really respect that, I love you for that! Keep it up!

Thank you so very much. It's hard to convey the genuine appreciation that I feel but you made my day. ❤❤

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Lucy Kitten and Melissa Sterlinng  are laying it all out on the line for you! You want to come and see us? Please just fallow our simple rules so that we can feel safe and comfortable with you! Nothing more. Confrontation never works for anyone.  Promise you I will never show up at your business and make unreasonable requests. It's just very simple  business ethics! I think we are all  pretty reasonable. ;)  Everyone on for the most part I feel has been (from my perspective). My last week has been a bit crazy mind you, but I will just chalk it up to be last week and look forward to the weeks to come!  (what happened) I backed up into the rails of my garage door. My poor little ca (not that much damage)r!!! Got a new rail now the door goes up and down again! marriage proposals,  and a offer for $20.00 Yep I am  Moving forward!!! Last week in the past for me!!

I am sorry about your rough week! I think humans reach some crazy sexual peak in the heat of July and it manifests as crazy. Probably the hardest part of our job is sticking to convictions when times get weird and it's made even harder when we need the money. But when you stick to your guns and get over the hump you feel good!

The fuckery in Colorado is at an all time high and I guarantee the ladies are suffering more than the gentleman.

I am actually looking forward to my move to Alabama in September-_-

We are out the cost of the incall location, sitters and our time.  Time is the one that cannot be replaced.

3 minutes ago, Laci French-2940 said:

The fuckery in Colorado is at an all time high and I guarantee the ladies are suffering more than the gentleman.

We are out the cost of the incall location, sitters and our time.  Time is the one that cannot be replaced.

Saw your post on a different format. Sorry that happened to you. I'm seriously gonna miss you, I'll just get that outta the way now.

On 7/20/2016 at 4:49 PM, Laplace said:

Men are desperate for sexual validation, in whatever form they can get it. Some men are intimidated by independent and sexually liberated women so they have to say stupid things so they can hide the fact that they're ashamed of themselves, being so good in the sack but still having to pay for it and all.

It has nothing to do with confidence,  just the opposite of, the enemy of...low self-esteem. It also has to do with this weird idea that providers only deal with gross old men and the sexually repressed. But it's mostly dudes who are looking to feel better about themselves in a really stupid way.

At the end of the day, it's quite simple....I understand the frustrations on both ends..but gents, eventually and, hopefully, you've learned and over time with experience, research, and learning to shut the little head up sometimes.  Over the years,  my experiences, have improved significantly but as we all know, YMMV!  if yours hasn't, then you simply fail to learn In either selection or how this whole thing goes.  Gentleman, simply do your research, calculate your risk of success (or epic fail) and reflect on your behavior and style.  If you are solid on all fronts, then you can honestly answer whether or not if it's you or them!  And adjust accordingly and accept the risks you take shopping on BP vs. elsewhere.  If you're constanly discount shopping, why wouldn't an ASP be thinking similarly??  Frankly, I find it no small wonder how the  ladies do what they do....while we always have the highest expectations/fantasies and we expect them to be a horny as a sailor coming to shore!?  Or expect some incredible experience after Mandigo just paid them a 2 hr non-stop visit?  Understand the deeper meaning of YMMV and you might be alittle better. At the end of the day, we have more control over who we see than the ladies do! So there is a good chance that you are being stupid and cheap rather than this being the ladies' problem.The rest of the BS here I have nothing to say...and even now wondering wtf I'm doing paying this thread any mind/time.  Peace!

13 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Thank you so very much. It's hard to convey the genuine appreciation that I feel but you made my day. ❤❤

I'm glad sweetie. Like I said before, we may disagree sometimes but you are the real deal. I appreciate you and your inner fight. I find that very attractive.

Have a great day tomorrow!

8 hours ago, Laci French-2940 said:

I am going to miss you too. 

16 hours ago, Laci French-2940 said:

Laci, I am most definately going to miss you.  It may sound like "shilling", but you are one lovely lady to spend time with...in a variety of ways.