coj_98

is it just me or is the service level of the ladies going down

106 posts in this topic

here's the deal - I've been dabbling for years...and have had some great experiences with some fantastic ladies...as always have the ugly or not so fun event in between...and have learned to stay clear and read the signs.  But lately I'm finding alot of upselling and nastiness when chatting with the ladies.  What happened to the service level?

I have not experienced this. I've personally noticed that the ladies, I have seen recently, have been more engaging, and communicative, than ever. I suspect it depends on each individual provider. Maybe you've just had a run of bad luck. 

I hope it improves!

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

I have not experienced this. I've personally noticed that the ladies, I have seen recently, have been more engaging, and communicative, than ever. I suspect it depends on each individual provider. Maybe you've just had a run of bad luck. 

I hope it improves!

I agree with pfunk.   Actually I have found the service getting better with learning what girls to avoid.

Good luck

Pfunk and crazy busy, maybe you guys should share your list. You guys always pick the right girls😉

I have noticed a surge of disrespectful clients so maybe the issues are related? I could be wrong but don't think so, the Denver market kind of sucks. Every client seems to want short notice, discounted appointments and there is evidence of that in reviews. There are many 15 and 30 minute reviews. The 15 minute reviews often seem to be from same day schedulers who have ridiculous service demands. It's entirely reasonable that guys like that have an impact on upselling and cranky attitudes.

When clients are respectful and ladies are making money then there usually are no issues. When times get tight or the current market blows it has a huge impact on the attitudes of everyone involved. Attitudes from either side are never acceptable just pointing out the possibilities that lead to cranky upselling providers.

21 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

... The 15 minute reviews often seem to be from same day schedulers who have ridiculous service demands. It's entirely reasonable that guys like that have an impact on upselling and cranky attitudes. ...

15 minutes is barely time for a BnG. Upsell to a 30 minute WBTYM. Clients should never expect more than an impersonal servicing in anything less than an hour. Book 15, upgrade to 30, stay 45 - of course she's going to be cranky!

26 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

... Attitudes from either side are never acceptable ...

Agreed!

On 6/20/2016 at 0:28 PM, coj98 said:

here's the deal - I've been dabbling for years...and have had some great experiences with some fantastic ladies...as always have the ugly or not so fun event in between...and have learned to stay clear and read the signs.  But lately I'm finding alot of upselling and nastiness when chatting with the ladies.  What happened to the service level?

Gotta go with it is just you and your choices. Or I have just been lucky. :)

Here is my take on this. i am fairly new to the TOB arena but i also have been around awhile, lived in multiple countries and states, I have been deployed, shot, stabbed, cut, and had all my toes blown off during multiple tours of duty---- you name it and I probably have a scar from it. So in the long run this falls into the category of "never sweat the small stuff".

But I have noticed two things: your getting some manner of transition from BP which is the biggest scam community ever. Some will transition over but keep the same mindset. I have seen some of the pictures from BP used on TOB (they might be stolen not sure) and vice versa and i stay clear of those. I am a fairly reserved, large guy with a military mindset but with old school manners and i try to do these things: I am very polite, but honest if the pictures are completely wrong I will (depending on situation) leave politely, I will let the provider steer the bus to some degree but still ask if certain things are/is okay or not during a session and I always try to keep in mind that the providers are making a living doing this to some degree in a potentially unsafe environment while at the same time remembering that I have not problem speaking my mind if something is not right. To date and again its only about 14 providers in total I have had three that were bad either due to misleading photos or service and took it situation by situation on how to respond, BUT i keep in contact with the ones who have been phenomenal (I even saw one sweet gal twice in less than two weeks). As a client we have to as i said remember that your not buying a drill at the hardware store and as a provider you have to remember that clients will have certain minimal expectations (tell us if it is unrealistic or something you will not do)

I had a session where the provider did not do certain things that i love UTF was a main one.........But she was so nice and sweet just in personality and other activity that she more than made up for it. She told me from the get get go and all was great in the world.

So in the end I think it is a double edged sword here where potentially BOTH providers and clients might be varying somewhat in service, personality and attitudes

I feel service is very good, but I do my research and always schedule an hour or more.

Thanks ladies.

Every time I look at the title of this thread, the only words I can are "ladies going down". It's like one of those optical delusions.:cool:

I also feel like the service is way down. I haven't experienced the upselling but 95% of my appointments in the last year have been cancelled by the ladies and usually last minute. I went from seeing 2 to 3 ladies a month to 4 for all of last year and 2 so far this year. I only see well reviewed ladies and I'm interacting with them in the same manner I was when I was more active. Also, in previous years they were a little more courteous when cancelling and now most just send a one liner without any kind of apology.

On 6/20/2016 at 0:28 PM, coj98 said:

This is a business first and foremost. I haven't noticed the "across the board" decline in service levels and/or decorum of providers as you state in your post. I must be doing something right, because the YL's I've seen recently have been outstanding.

I encourage you to see well reviewed providers who receive laudatory reviews from their clients. Your chances are likely to increase of finding the service you desire if you are selective in who you chose to see and do just a little research.

There are plenty of excellent providers who advertise here and through Backpage who are available to provide the service you seek if you're a gentleman and don't try to haggle or waste their time. Likewise if you run into a provider who is upselling or has an attitude, then move on to the next and don't look back.

As in most businesses, the golden rule applies to this industry as well. Treat people the way you'd like to be treated and your experiences will be more satisfactory for everyone involved.

Speaking for the market here in Colorado Springs, we don't have the variety that seems to be available in the greater Denver area, but we do have a small core of terrific ladies, and I can't be more pleased with the great "service" that I've received lately. 

8 hours ago, mj76 said:

I also feel like the service is way down. I haven't experienced the upselling but 95% of my appointments in the last year have been cancelled by the ladies and usually last minute. I went from seeing 2 to 3 ladies a month to 4 for all of last year and 2 so far this year. I only see well reviewed ladies and I'm interacting with them in the same manner I was when I was more active. Also, in previous years they were a little more courteous when cancelling and now most just send a one liner without any kind of apology.

Well MJ76, you obviously have been around a long time, likely longer than me, but I gotta tell ya - a 95% ncns rate is way out of the norm.  I have only had one ncns in the past year (yeah from a well-reviewed provider, etc.), and that is out of about 50 dates.  Something is wrong - are you fishing from a bad pool (i.e. BP, Craigslist)?  Are you sending nice and polite requests with no details, etc.?  If that isn't the problem, maybe you have been blacklisted.  I have no idea how to find that out, but you definitely shouldn't be having that kind of strike-out rate.  This is not characteristic of the Denver market, this is a unique experience to you and you may want to look into why it is happening.

On 6/22/2016 at 4:56 PM, Badboy said:

Service level?  What the hell, are we discussing a restaurant or a bedroom?  You don't pay for "service" - you pay for time and companionship, anything beyond that is a bonus.  That being said, I have been simply awestruck by the absolute beauty and passion I have been able to enjoy recently with our ladies, much better than when I started five years ago.  Of course, that might be because I quit trying for variety and spend most of my time nowadays with the same select group of ladies, only rarely venturing forth to try out a new companion (always well reviewed, with great photos, and the body type I prefer).  I find that it gets hotter on the third and later visits.  Especially if you tip in the first few and act like a gentleman.

Oh yeah, I should mention 90 minutes are better than 60 and 60 minutes are better than 30.  I used to think, "what am I going to do with 90 minutes?"  Let me tell ya, it's pretty easy to figure out, laying naked in bed with a gorgeous woman.

As I said in another recent thread, my biggest problem recently is trying not to fall in love.

Just my $.02, but as my grandma once told me "if everyone else seems like they are in a bad mood, it's probably you."

I agree with all you said especially the part about falling in love, that's a tough one, lol. At least I know I can be in love with more than 1 person at a time. I have had a few NCNS lately but those don't count for a strike against in my book. I have found that trying to contact a NCNS a 2nd time a few days later can sooth any hard feelings. You ladies are terrific.

On 6/22/2016 at 4:56 PM, Badboy said:

Service level?  What the hell, are we discussing a restaurant or a bedroom?  You don't pay for "service" - you pay for time and companionship, anything beyond that is a bonus.  That being said, I have been simply awestruck by the absolute beauty and passion I have been able to enjoy recently with our ladies, much better than when I started five years ago.  Of course, that might be because I quit trying for variety and spend most of my time nowadays with the same select group of ladies, only rarely venturing forth to try out a new companion (always well reviewed, with great photos, and the body type I prefer).  I find that it gets hotter on the third and later visits.  Especially if you tip in the first few and act like a gentleman.

Oh yeah, I should mention 90 minutes are better than 60 and 60 minutes are better than 30.  I used to think, "what am I going to do with 90 minutes?"  Let me tell ya, it's pretty easy to figure out, laying naked in bed with a gorgeous woman.

As I said in another recent thread, my biggest problem recently is trying not to fall in love.

Just my $.02, but as my grandma once told me "if everyone else seems like they are in a bad mood, it's probably you."

Falling in love? Ask for a freebie. Instant reality check. 

4 hours ago, Badboy said:

Well MJ76, you obviously have been around a long time, likely longer than me, but I gotta tell ya - a 95% ncns rate is way out of the norm.  I have only had one ncns in the past year (yeah from a well-reviewed provider, etc.), and that is out of about 50 dates.  Something is wrong - are you fishing from a bad pool (i.e. BP, Craigslist)?  Are you sending nice and polite requests with no details, etc.?  If that isn't the problem, maybe you have been blacklisted.  I have no idea how to find that out, but you definitely shouldn't be having that kind of strike-out rate.  This is not characteristic of the Denver market, this is a unique experience to you and you may want to look into why it is happening.

No, not all NCNS. I have only had 2 NCNSs in the last year. All others were cancelled usually last minute but at least they contacted me. I'm fishing from the TOB and P411 pool and all had several good reviews. I'm polite and I'm doing everything the same as when I didn't have this problem. 2 years ago I rarely got cancelled on and now it's the norm so maybe I am on a blacklist.

12 minutes ago, mj76 said:

... 2 years ago I rarely got cancelled on and now it's the norm so maybe I am on a blacklist.

This is my problem with blacklists. You never know if you're on one, or why. At least with reviews of ROB & NCNS, there's a 'public' record.  The ladies have a chance to refute their reviews and/or correct their derelict behaviors. 

"Then again, what's the point of having fuck you money if you never say fuck you?"

Bobby - Billions

It depends is my answer. I found after getting p411 that the ease and quality of girls generally jumped. I haven't had many issues in the last year, though I've had many requests turned down because I want something sooner time-wise (that's reasonable though). 

I don't know that I'd say I've seen much upselling, but maybe a few providers that offer certain things that are extra (most are in their ads or webpages however).

Not to really derail this if it isn't the case, but the OP has only reviewed Bp gals. Mostly I've struck out here with them (aside from those here on TOB too). So while you can find a gem on Bp, really you're not hit or miss there so much as miss and miss! While it's absolutely not true that there is better service when you go up in price, there's a world of difference from a $/hr bp type and a $$$/hr+ here on tob with reviews. While there are a couple gals here that have a clearly labeled upcharge for greek, or photos, I can only think of one recently that was mostly upselling. 

So if you stick to well reviewed girls on tob/p411 you will tend to go closer to a 60-90% success rate (I say it like that because if you only meet three, one of them throws the whole metric, whereas even with ten great gals here, you're probably going to have one you might not like or catch on a bad day! haha).

On 6/23/2016 at 9:39 PM, Bit Banger said:

This is my problem with blacklists. You never know if you're on one, or why. At least with reviews of ROB & NCNS, there's a 'public' record.  The ladies have a chance to refute their reviews and/or correct their derelict behaviors. 

You're not supposed to know. The moment guys know they think they have some sort of say over how providers use blacklists. Blacklists are a provider only space. Why do you guys back channel information? Because you don't want us to hear it. Same with blacklists the information stays private for the safety of providers.

Everyone is free to have opinions but clients don't get a say when it comes to provider only spaces and products. Guys should really just not think about what's there and be on their best behavior to try to avoid being blacklisted.

5 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Guys should really just ... be on their best behavior to try to avoid being blacklisted.

On ^^this^^ we agree. 

But it is still one of the inequities of this business.  Back channel is seldom used (at least by me) to ruin a lady's reputation. Public reviews at least provide ASPs with feedback for their bad behavior. With blacklists clients never know what they did wrong or why they are having trouble getting appointments.

Yet another topic on which we will never agree. 

2 hours ago, ajot said:

It depends is my answer. I found after getting p411 that the ease and quality of girls generally jumped. I haven't had many issues in the last year, though I've had many requests turned down because I want something sooner time-wise (that's reasonable though). 

I don't know that I'd say I've seen much upselling, but maybe a few providers that offer certain things that are extra (most are in their ads or webpages however).

Not to really derail this if it isn't the case, but the OP has only reviewed Bp gals. Mostly I've struck out here with them (aside from those here on TOB too). So while you can find a gem on Bp, really you're not hit or miss there so much as miss and miss! While it's absolutely not true that there is better service when you go up in price, there's a world of difference from a $/hr bp type and a $$$/hr+ here on tob with reviews. While there are a couple gals here that have a clearly labeled upcharge for greek, or photos, I can only think of one recently that was mostly upselling. 

So if you stick to well reviewed girls on tob/p411 you will tend to go closer to a 60-90% success rate (I say it like that because if you only meet three, one of them throws the whole metric, whereas even with ten great gals here, you're probably going to have one you might not like or catch on a bad day! haha).

If it's not true that more money means better service than what is the difference between a less expensive BP provider? The only difference I see between a $400 blow job and a $100 blow job is about $500 worth of makeup from Sephora. It's not an insult to the higher priced but I don't know why we push the idea that more $$$ means better somehow. 

I think if anyone wants to increase their success rate they would understand that not every visit is going to be a winner. And that not everyone subscribes to the same ideas.

38 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

On ^^this^^ we agree. 

But it is still one of the inequities of this business.  Back channel is seldom used (at least by me) to ruin a lady's reputation. Public reviews at least provide ASPs with feedback for their bad behavior. With blacklists clients never know what they did wrong or why they are having trouble getting appointments.

Yet another topic on which we will never agree. 

Equality isn't in regarding different things similarly, equality is in regarding different things differently.

It's not an inequality. If clients feel the need to have a client only space then they are free to create them. Blacklisting isn't about ruining reputations, another reason why clients should stay out of it. Those guys who pretend to be so baffled about why they were ever blacklisted are full of it and trying to make themselves look as innocent as possible. Those clients know exactly what they have done. You personally may not use the back channel but the point still stands. It is something that happens and the reasons are to keep the info private. It's understandable.

You can disagree with me on this all you want but it's fact that provider only spaces aren't up for debate among clients. Clients have no say in how providers choose to use them or how they function. There is already too much client input, too much influence on screening, using reviews to "correct behavior". The last remaining sanctuary is provider only blacklists. Key word provider only. So you can dislike how it works all you want but your opinion has literally zero impact on the blacklisting process.

Guys who somehow know they are blacklisted are the worst. Actually the providers that share information with clients from the blacklists are the worst. If clients were kept in the dark as was the original plan there would be absolutely no reason for client commentary. The amount and type of bad behavior that providers have to deal with is so very different than clients. There is no reason to give the guy who likes to short ladies on donations or push for BBFS a chance to argue his blacklisting. There are also varying degrees of blacklisting.

To assume that it's used for damaging reputations shows that you really don't understand their purpose or how exactly it is that they're used. So agree or disagree it's true that you're knowledge is limited.

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Equality isn't in regarding different things similarly, equality is in regarding different things differently.

It's not an inequality. If clients feel the need to have a client only space then they are free to create them. Blacklisting isn't about ruining reputations, another reason why clients should stay out of it. Those guys who pretend to be so baffled about why they were ever blacklisted are full of it and trying to make themselves look as innocent as possible. Those clients know exactly what they have done. You personally may not use the back channel but the point still stands. It is something that happens and the reasons are to keep the info private. It's understandable.

You can disagree with me on this all you want but it's fact that provider only spaces aren't up for debate among clients. Clients have no say in how providers choose to use them or how they function. There is already too much client input, too much influence on screening, using reviews to "correct behavior". The last remaining sanctuary is provider only blacklists. Key word provider only. So you can dislike how it works all you want but your opinion has literally zero impact on the blacklisting process.

Guys who somehow know they are blacklisted are the worst. Actually the providers that share information with clients from the blacklists are the worst. If clients were kept in the dark as was the original plan there would be absolutely no reason for client commentary. The amount and type of bad behavior that providers have to deal with is so very different than clients. There is no reason to give the guy who likes to short ladies on donations or push for BBFS a chance to argue his blacklisting. There are also varying degrees of blacklisting.

To assume that it's used for damaging reputations shows that you really don't understand their purpose or how exactly it is that they're used. So agree or disagree it's true that you're knowledge is limited.

Blacklists probably get abused. Any system like that would. No one will like it if they get no say in it. But overall it's a good tool. Easy enough to get around. But annoying enough to want to avoid it. 

7 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

... it's true that you're knowledge is limited.

Granted. Maybe that's because blacklists are so S E C R E T.

6 hours ago, jj254 said:

Blacklists probably get abused. Any system like that would. No one will like it if they get no say in it. But overall it's a good tool. Easy enough to get around. But annoying enough to want to avoid it. 

Reviews get abused but they're still useful right? I honestly don't know what you mean with the rest of your statement.

To the OP I've noticed a decrease on both sides. The really super awesome guys from 01-07 are almost all gone. There's a few gems left who post here but I'm not going to shill. If you haven't noticed a change it means you're doing something right. Us ladies however,  we see things a little different.  Either way, some people tend to get to big for their britches.  

As for Blacklist. They're abused to the point of B.S. and I never look at them anymore.  I read one where a guy sneezed and the girl acted as though he gave her hiv. I'm only interested in hearing about violent guys who can cause harm. Otherwise I take it all with a grain of salt. A grain the size if Mt. Rushmore.  Are there as shots, of course,  but I depend on my other screening methods to determine that.