Youngndfun

Best Cougar Providers?

27 posts in this topic

So I posted quite a long time ago asking who the best providers are that fit the cougar/MILF type. At the time I got hit suddenly with some financial trouble so I never got to use any of the references given to me. I was wondering who the best ones in town now are. Also a side question, is it a necessity to get a P411 verification? The price doesn't seem to bad, but I was wondering if it is a deal breaker in a lot of situations Thanks for the info.

A lot easier to schedule appointments with a 411 account.

8 hours ago, Youngndfun said:

So I posted quite a long time ago asking who the best providers are that fit the cougar/MILF type. At the time I got hit suddenly with some financial trouble so I never got to use any of the references given to me. I was wondering who the best ones in town now are.   Besides CG retiring (not sure if I can say her name, but rhymes with Gristal Ceyser), I don't think the cougar/MILF landscape has changed much probably from your last request. Also a side question, is it a necessity to get a P411 verification? The price doesn't seem to bad, but I was wondering if it is a deal breaker in a lot of situations Thanks for the info. No, it's not a necessity, and depending on how much you want to play locally and nationally, but it's a nice service to have.  In many cases, you see one or two ladies who offer P411 discounts, then the service pays for itself.

15 hours ago, Youngndfun said:

So I posted quite a long time ago asking who the best providers are that fit the cougar/MILF type. At the time I got hit suddenly with some financial trouble so I never got to use any of the references given to me. I was wondering who the best ones in town now are. Also a side question, is it a necessity to get a P411 verification? The price doesn't seem to bad, but I was wondering if it is a deal breaker in a lot of situations Thanks for the info.

Well, first define cougar MILF.  Perhaps if you are early 20"s and a lady at 40 would be quite the cougar for you.  However, for me it would just be hittin" on a younger woman.  :cool: Then use the search function in the review section and specify your age preference.  As to p411, purely optional but can make things easier, especially when looking for older and established as opposed to young and "stupid" on BP. (And I have NOTHING against BP - just know what you are doing!!

I thought that the landscape had changed a bit. I'm mostly going off of looking at reviews here and ads on BP and several of the women I  remember lusting after the pictures of seem to have disappeared. My preference is between 35 and 55 usually. Thanks for the info on P411 though, after looking at some of the pages that girls offer discounts on it looks like it would be worth the money and put minds at ease on both sides of the equation. 

Here are a few girls I'd recommend (I've seen all of them, and I'd see them again): 

Barbi

Cayla Cabela

Velvet Valentine

Laci French

Melissa Sterling

Yesenia

Nicole of Denver

Anastasia Fantasia

Brooklynne

Rebecca

Sofia of Colorado

Jordan Neveah

Good Luck!

Edited by pfunk

I always get so disappointed when my name isn't mentioned in these conversations:(. Lol

Yes I agree Ana but some stuffs left to the mind and better they don't always know. Signed greedy bastard

Oh and Ana you need to study up on animal stuff a Cougar and A lynx differ and you are not a Cougar girl.

24 minutes ago, Longshot said:

Yes I agree Ana but some stuffs left to the mind and better they don't always know. Signed greedy bastard

Oh and Ana you need to study up on animal stuff a Cougar and A lynx differ and you are not a Cougar girl.

Agrees, Ana you just plain a babe.

The guys might be able to help more if you let them know what body type you like, hair color, etc.  Pfunk gave you a large list, but more information could help narrow down the results.

Don't forget Natalia!

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 8:10 PM, AnaBeau said:

I always get so disappointed when my name isn't mentioned in these conversations:(. Lol

Ya, me too.

2 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Ya, me too.

Oh my!  Is my face red! Jez, you are wonderful! I'm so sorry I forgot to put you on my list! I'd see you again, for sure! :wub:

Edited by pfunk

On 6/21/2016 at 8:10 PM, AnaBeau said:

^What she said ^

Let's face it, there are many wonderful Cougars in our midst. Too many to name, or at least keep track of😜

8 hours ago, pfunk said:

Oh my!  Is my face red! Jez, you are wonderful! I'm so sorry I forgot to put you on my list! I'd see you again, for sure! :wub:

Hey PFunk, izz alright.;) I meant that facetiously. I learned to grow a thick skin along time ago in this biz. But I couldn't resist answering  Ana Beau's post. This kind of stuff does not bother me.

Edited by Jez UaBriain

20 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Hey PFunk, izz alright.;) I meant that facetiously. I learned to grow a thick skin along time ago in this biz. But I couldn't resist answering  Ana Beau's post. This kind of stuff does not bother me.

Doesn't  that thick skin get in the way?   "Lol". Is  facetious… . Let's have a drink on my back porch sometime.  Glad you are feeling better!!!!  Bests,.  Ana

On 6/21/2016 at 9:11 PM, fishndude57 said:

Agrees, Ana you just plain a babe.

Ana is definitely a babe!

On 6/24/2016 at 4:16 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

Ya, me too.

Me three!;)

I'll be a Jaguar. If we are talking "animal"!;)

On 6/29/2016 at 2:08 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I'll be a Jaguar. If we are talking "animal"!;)

I'll vouch for you as a Cougar Kali! Pretty, intelligent and cool!

Thank you Davis! You're pretty awesome yourself!;)

OK, you two, get a room!