Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

How about a forum for.......

9 posts in this topic

So, how about a forum for all the ' Hi, I'm new to TOB". It seems that is mainly what the Colorado forum is.

We have discussed this and feel it's best not to create a forum for just Welcomes.

Thank you for your suggestion:)

I'm wondering.. why in the search area in the providers section that there is not a search by city option? It seems all the other bases are covered (more than necessary) Hmmmm. Way more than necessary!

I, like many on here, would like to search by location.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

That option is available for the Ads and Reviews.

4 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I'm wondering.. why in the search area in the providers section that there is not a search by city option? It seems all the other bases are covered (more than necessary) Hmmmm. Way more than necessary!

On 6/30/2016 at 10:24 PM, sparkey600 said:

It's at the top of the reviews and ads search box at the top. You have to hit the blue Change button (see first pic below) and you get the second box below and pick your state and city, then hit select and go thru the other criteria or go straight to the bottom and click search. Simple! "I just bought stock!" 

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

21 hours ago, Gentlejeff1 said:

It's at the top of the reviews and ads search box at the top. You have to hit the blue Change button (see first pic below) and you get the second box below and pick your state and city, then hit select and go thru the other criteria or go straight to the bottom and click search. Simple! "I just bought stock!" 

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

Yes, that function is pretty cool and easy, I was hoping for a more narrowed search, Like "Centennial," "Aurora", "Littleton", "Arvada"', ETC.

"Denver" and "Colorado Springs" are big places and sometimes finding a friend a little closer to where one lives or works is nice, less windshield time.

Thanks for your input! I hope your new stock does well!  :cool:

4 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Yes, that function is pretty cool and easy, I was hoping for a more narrowed search, Like "Centennial," "Aurora", "Littleton", "Arvada"', ETC.

"Denver" and "Colorado Springs" are big places and sometimes finding a friend a little closer to where one lives or works is nice, less windshield time.

Thanks for your input! I hope your new stock does well!  :cool:

That makes more sense - I figured you knew about the search system but just in case. I'm in Colorado Springs and everything is 30 minutes away here so I don't need that kind of option but in Denver it makes a lot of sense. You'd think with all the money we shell out for this website they could provide that feature! ;) 

As to stock, Everytime I get on here my stock goes straight up. :) 

53 minutes ago, Gentlejeff1 said:

As to stock, Everytime I get on here my stock goes straight up. :) 

I think you mean 'stalk' 😜

On July 4, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Bit Banger said:

I think you mean 'stalk' 😜

Stalk, stock, whatever. All I know is it gets bigger and increases in value. And the ROI is outstanding!  :)