Emilie Anderson

New to TOB

18 posts in this topic

Hi there, 

I just joined TOB, and wanted to introduce myself. I am Emilie Anderson, I recently became independent from exclusively working with an agency in Las Vegas. It is exciting to learn a new community and a hands on approach to this lifestyle, I love it already. I am enjoying learning to navigate my way around the sites and to find my voice, it feels quite liberating. I am excited to explore, learn and grow. I am a student as well as a teacher, and I welcome any feedback and sound words as I find my way and make new friends. Thank you 

xxx

Emilie

Indie in Denver sounds way better than agency in Vegas. No wonder you feel liberated.

Welcome and namaste :)

Welcome to our little corner in the shadows.  Hope you love it, prosper and keep posting. ;)

On June 7, 2016 at 10:31 AM, wglide2003 said:

Welcome to Denver and hope you enjoy.

Thank you, I've been in Denver for awhile but I've been quiet. I don't know what took me so long to say hi! Everything in its own time... I'm a patient girl for the right time. Xx

On June 6, 2016 at 8:20 PM, gr8owl said:

Welcome to our little corner in the shadows.  Hope you love it, prosper and keep posting. ;)

Thank you, I promise to continue ... Xxx

Welcome beautiful!  Have fun and stay safe.

On 6/6/2016 at 8:20 PM, gr8owl said:

I really wonder how much "in the shadows" we really are. A simple Google search throws pages and profiles on TOB. Equally, it does seem to be getting a little crowded with fake/troll/scam issues plaguing the website, which didn't seem to be present last year. I guess this great website has many parallels with Denver's growth story.

Welcome Emilie!

Welcome to our community, Miss Emelie!

I hope you enjoy this dysfunctional little tribe as much as I do. I have found most of the folks here to be kind, encouraging, and very helpful. Stay safe and reach out for any reason at all.

XOXO

Welcome to Denver.  We're all little dysfunctional here, but we try to have fun.

Enjoy!

37 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

This thread started in 2016.

The Internet can move you between Time and Space if you let it...

On 6/6/2016 at 4:11 PM, Emilie Anderson said:

Hi there, 

I just joined TOB, and wanted to introduce myself. I am Emilie Anderson, I recently became independent from exclusively working with an agency in Las Vegas. It is exciting to learn a new community and a hands on approach to this lifestyle, I love it already. I am enjoying learning to navigate my way around the sites and to find my voice, it feels quite liberating. I am excited to explore, learn and grow. I am a student as well as a teacher, and I welcome any feedback and sound words as I find my way and make new friends. Thank you 

xxx

Emilie

Welcome to the board. I hope to meet you someday!

XOXO