milehijas

Hello Colorado! Not new, but finding my way around TOB

14 posts in this topic

Hello Ladies & Gents!
I am not new to this arena; been pretty much UTR for the past 6 yrs.  [Snip} I almost jumped on here about a year ago, but lost my nerve after reading a couple of threads where some disrespectful and rude comments were made. After revisiting, I'm hoping that's more the exception than the norm. Anyway - feels somewhat alone out here at times, and I thought this might be a fun way to feel a little more connected...and if you would all be so kind, perhaps to get a few questions answered. 

I have seen a few gentlemen from this site, [Snip} I have been fortunate in that, 99.5% of everyone I've met has turned out to be quite enjoyable,  and often a return visitor.

So I'm wondering, are there some good ways to do some checking here, and feel comfortable with who you're meeting? I like the upgrades made to the site last year. It seems there is some sort of referral system besides the written reviews. Is that true? Also - why are ads free for every state except Colorado? Any input you can give is greatly appreciated! Look forward to hearing from you, and more opportunities to play this summer...

Regards,
Jasmine
:D

Welcome Jas, hope you have a better reception here this time. I'm very impressed with your profile.

Bienvenue! :) Hope that you stay a while. 

On 5/31/2016 at 5:29 PM, milehijas said:

I almost jumped on here about a year ago, but lost my nerve after reading a couple of threads where some disrespectful and rude comments were made. 

Those days are over. Nothing but peace, love, and sunshine allowed here these days. :cool:

As for the pricing, I would guess Colorado ads pay the bills and everywhere else is free as part of TOB's plan to take over the world. It's a well known business model. Offer something addictive for free until you get em hooked, then tell em they have to pay.

I'm not sure about the reference system on the site. Seems like a good idea. Maybe someone who has used it can share how it's working?

Welcome!! It's lovely to have you here. :D

Yay! I'm all about the peace, love, & sunshine! And yes, I gathered that is what's going on w/ the CO pd ads. Makes sense.

So you just gave me a 'reputation' Raoul. :huh: What exactly does that mean? ;) Maybe that's what I saw when I thought there was some sort of referral system.

Thanks for the warm welcome! So far, so good!

Welcome and hope you enjoy and prosper this time. :D

On 6/4/2016 at 9:42 AM, milehijas said:

So you just gave me a 'reputation' Raoul. :huh: What exactly does that mean? ;) Maybe that's what I saw when I thought there was some sort of referral system.

The references function is something else. I don't think it has really caught on yet. I know I don't have any and I haven't given any; but they don't let me out much so that may not mean anything.:cool:

Me giving your post reputation means I like your tits.:cool:

Welcome Back!  Hope to see you again.  You always were TOP SHELF!!

It certainly would save time if members asked providers to give them a referral - sort of like the OK on 411.

I'm glad you like my tits. They're real, and they're fabulous... :lol: And I looove being a girl with a reputation.

Thank you CH Luke! Nice to hear from you!

I appreciate all the welcoming replies, and I have connected with a few cool providers here as well!