Bora Bora

What makes a favorite client

8 posts in this topic

I didn't get very far into the article to know and agree with them. My favorite clients are the ones who respect me, look forward to seeing me, not because I have a hole to shove their clocks into, They actually give a shit about me. My favorite clients are the ones who don't care if they don't cum, they care that I also had a nice time with them. The guys who know that providers are people too, with feelings, and brains, and hearts. My favorite clients are the ones who ask me how I'm doing. The ones who write to me all the way from Afghanistan, not because I fucked them, but because we have become friends and we care about each other. 

Those are my favorite clients 

3 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I didn't get very far into the article to know and agree with them. My favorite clients are the ones who respect me, look forward to seeing me, not because I have a hole to shove their clocks into, They actually give a shit about me. My favorite clients are the ones who don't care if they don't cum, they care that I also had a nice time with them. The guys who know that providers are people too, with feelings, and brains, and hearts. My favorite clients are the ones who ask me how I'm doing. The ones who write to me all the way from Afghanistan, not because I fucked them, but because we have become friends and we care about each other. 

Those are my favorite clients 

Thank you, Melissa! :)

10 minutes ago, muckleskelpin said:

YEAH! And same for fav providers too. 

I think this is essential for both sides of the coin. Otis Redding (later covered by Aretha) said it best, R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

I feel really sorry for the John's who don't respect you wonderful ladies and treat you like a piece of meat rather than as human beings. Those guys only get their rocks off, about the same as masturbating, and leave so many treasures on the table. If they slowed down and took the time to treat you well and with consideration, they would find that their time will be so very memorable, so much so that every time that lady crosses their mind, even years later, a smile will come to their face and they will sigh with the memory of that time. At least I know I do. 

What Melissa said. But I do want to add somethings. They are a great lay also! And they never, never , never take advantage of our developing friendships with them by expecting a "better deal" then the average hobbyist. These guys truly do consider our relationships with them as friends. With all the varying boundaries included. Some of my long time atf' s are married guys. So those boundaries are intact. Each individual has different boundaries and we all respect each others.