Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

You think your day is bad....

25 posts in this topic

Gives new meaning to the term "Bite Me!" doesn't it! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Damn.

OH HELL NO! Nope, no, nu uh, and just NO! I hate snakes. That poor man. I hope he recovers. As for the python,  kill the fucker.

I have heard of cock stretchers but that is a little extreme!

So guy gets his penis shredded,probably craps himself, they break his toilet, he goes to hospital and has big medical bill, and for ever more is the laughing stock in those parts and THEY LET THE FRICKING SNAKE GO????????

Thanks Kashmir, now I will never sit down in dark in the middle of night again.  Sheeesh.

43 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

THEY LET THE FRICKING SNAKE GO????????

Thanks Kashmir, now I will never sit down in dark in the middle of night again.  Sheeesh.

It is not like it was premeditated by the snake. He was trapped too and likely hungry. That snake had some damn good vision, I will say that. :D bad Kashmir, bad Kashmir....I will go to my room now.

Don't worry Gr8owl pythons are not indigenous to this area, and why are you squatting like girl?

14 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

It is not like it was premeditated by the snake. He was trapped too and likely hungry. That snake had some damn good vision, I will say that. :D bad Kashmir, bad Kashmir....I will go to my room now.

Don't worry Gr8owl pythons are not indigenous to this area, and why are you squatting like girl?

LOL, occasionally we have to shit in the middle of he night too ya know. Bad Kashmir!

8 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

Premeditated - don't care.  Could happen again!

Pythons get released all the time or escape from pet stores/owners.  Besides I don't think a bull snake or red racer would feel too fine either and there are LOTS or those in my neck of the woods.

Lastly -  two reasons - I do not crap standing no matter how manly you think that would be and secondly so I do not have to blind myself in middle of night or miss the target in the dark.

Kashmir,  after reading that, I'm afraid to go go to the bathroom too. Close the door and shit in a bucket. If I were a guy in that country, that exactly what I'd do. 

40 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Premeditated - don't care.  Could happen again!

Pythons get released all the time or escape from pet stores/owners.  Besides I don't think a bull snake or red racer would feel too fine either and there are LOTS or those in my neck of the woods.

Lastly -  two reasons - I do not crap standing no matter how manly you think that would be and secondly so I do not have to blind myself in middle of night or miss the target in the dark.

Sounds like you need a night light. They make them in all the favorite cartoon characters now, to scare away the boogy man, or in this case snakes :)

Edited by Kashmir

I know!! A toilet bowl light!  Wonder if they make such. LOL

Night light with favorite cartoon character - is there a Woody Woodpecker??

7 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

Sounds like you need a night light. They make them in all the favorite cartoon characters now, to scare away the boogy man, or in this case snakes :)

There is a new "As seen only on TV" light that attaches to your toilet and is motion activated. With pastel colors.

If the light is on before you go in the bathroom, you know you're gonna have a problem.

Remember that in this part of the world the have slit trench toilets over which one squats. 

22 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Remember that in this part of the world the have slit trench toilets over which one squats. 

I had to google photos of that. TMI alert. I can piss with the best of them, but girls streams have a tendency to be unorganized. My experience with trench latrines is limited to camping, and well the splatter on the ankles just sucks!

I have heard squatting is better for colon health....now where is that pooping unicorn again?

2 hours ago, Kashmir said:

Got them all over Florida.  Big problem invasive. 

3 hours ago, Kashmir said:

I had to google photos of that. TMI alert. I can piss with the best of them, but girls streams have a tendency to be unorganized. My experience with trench latrines is limited to camping, and well the splatter on the ankles just sucks!

I have heard squatting is better for colon health....now where is that pooping unicorn again?

LMAO!

Oh why did I think this post was NOT going to go there!

NO! Not on the ankles! Takes me to way too many camping memories!

6 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

OH HELL NO! Nope, no, nu uh, and just NO! I hate snakes. That poor man. I hope he recovers. As for the python,  kill the fucker.

Melissa, do you think the snake will recover? :D

who cares if the snake recovers. I vote for the death penalty for the snake. I mean come on, that was just rude of the snake. Of course if I had somebody shit on my head I'd bite them in the dick as well.

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

who cares if the snake recovers. I vote for the death penalty for the snake. I mean come on, that was just rude of the snake. Of course if I had somebody shit on my head I'd bite them in the dick as well.

Old Zen koan: He who hides in shitter has already succumbed.

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 10:01 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

OK - full disclosure, I didn't watch the video, but I think I got the drift of it from your comments.  As usual, my total lack of facts does not stop me from having an opinion:

Here we are, a happy snake, living a nice snakey-ass life (fucking other snakes, eating small creatures, slithering smoothly through the grass, sun bathing, etc.), minding your own snake-business when some ass-hole human comes along, grabs you by the neck, does god-knows what with you before dumping you in a bucket, and some other human comes along and shits on your head.

And you get mad at the snake!  No wonder we humans are always at war.

I think I am going to invest in a motion senser for my toilet...no way are my pretties going to be violated in the middle of the night! Eeeeesh!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Some days are better then others. Some days I guess just plain stink. OUCH! That's all I got.