Lonely1

fetishes

28 posts in this topic

I always enjoy being tied down on a bed.

My fetish is the bear.  I have one carved for me out of turquoise by a Hopi craftsman.  I keep in in my pocket at all times for good luck.

That is what you meant, right? 

This is not my actual fetish, it is similar though.

Bear fetish.jpg

Edited by Badboy
To add photo

15 hours ago, Badboy said:

My fetish is the bear.  I have one carved for me out of turquoise by a Hopi craftsman.  I keep in in my pocket at all times for good luck.

Bear fetish.jpg

Wordplay.  Nice.

I'm kind of surprised that more people haven't chimed in.  I'm super tame, but I know people who are into fetishes are REALLY into them--hence the name.

1 hour ago, daaacz said:

Wordplay.  Nice.

A big +1 ;)

1 hour ago, daaacz said:

... I'm kind of surprised that more people haven't chimed in.  ...

While there are non-mainstream activities I enjoy (groups, outdoors, Greek, ...) I hesitate to refer to them as fetishes because they are neither required nor exclusive. I just call them kinks, to be savored as occasional delicacies. 

On 5/26/2016 at 9:22 AM, Bit Banger said:

A big +1 ;)

While there are non-mainstream activities I enjoy (groups, outdoors, Greek, ...) I hesitate to refer to them as fetishes because they are neither required nor exclusive.

I just call them kinks, to be savored as occasional delicacies. 

Some of the forum posts, members ask & are searching for a good  ASP that knows how to  get the kinks out....

Being the Center 💋

Edited by sweetkarizmatic

On 5/25/2016 at 4:52 PM, Badboy said:

Bear fetish.jpg

I actually gave my ATF a wolf fetish and he keeps it with him when he travels.

Greek. Most providers that advertise it need you to take it easy, but I cannot finish unless it is a bit fast and furious.... :(

I like cheerleader or school girl barely legal age

3 hours ago, Studman said:

school girl barely legal age

This is what happens to women when they say, they like school boys. Not sure that would be considered a fetish.video-undefined-2760B53E00000578-551_636

Hi Kashmir....

How right you are and it seems that this type of thing has become almost common place anymore...It is shocking that so much of that is happening...Very sad....

Sexy high arched feet!  I did some research for my psychology maters and found out Outside of the mainstream fetishes like T and A foot fetish is the top fetish in terms of percentages.  So ladies if you are looking for more business show your feet and legs.  This is the first thing I look for in a providers pictures and if I don't see this I move on till I do.  

I recently had the following request from a man asking if I was 'fetish-friendly':   "CAN YOU pick me up and carry me fireman style? Not dressed as a fireman, just if I could execute the maneuver. Now, I am not sure if the act itself was what he wanted to produce a boner, or if I had to run about or up and down stairs carrying him. I am in great shape, but I politely declined, as my spine is already fuct up. But, my question is:     Is this request a fetish or is it roleplay, or both?

My fetish has always been the lion, long before I began to occupy the cougar niche.

1 hour ago, Studman said:

That's not a fetishist, it's nasty. Like saying, no, no baby you turn 18 in 6 hours we can wait. Gross how some of you guys think. Keep it legal but only because I don't want to go to jail. 

As for my fetish...giant cum shots. The further a guy can squirt the better.

20 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

That's not a fetishist, it's nasty. Like saying, no, no baby you turn 18 in 6 hours we can wait. Gross how some of you guys think. Keep it legal but only because I don't want to go to jail. 

1 hour ago, Kashmir said:

This is what happens to women when they say, they like school boys. Not sure that would be considered a fetish.video-undefined-2760B53E00000578-551_636

Too often it seems the "barely legal" is to allow the guy to pretend she isn't yet still be technically "ok". A legal technicality that I find disturbing at best. IMHO anyone seeking under 21 should be doing a self reality check for just WTF they really seek. Hit adults, leave the others alone.

2 hours ago, Kashmir said:

As for mine :)

OMG! Where's the big on stage production. I could see it done in a Hello Dolly style😂 lmfao

4 hours ago, Kashmir said:

Handcuffs are fun if used appropriately. 

I think several of you need to check out the definition of a sexual fetish.  Wee bit different than role playing, erotica, turn-on or preference. 

18 hours ago, Studman said:

Small wonder you're called a stud....

Edited by Happymon
insufficintly sarcastic

It's so hard to choose. Fluctuations, I guess would be my fetish. Always changing, wanton head space of excitement.  Mmmm

On Friday, June 03, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Happymon said:

I think several of you need to check out the definition of a sexual fetish.  Wee bit different than role playing, erotica, turn-on or preference. 

Thats what i was thinking. A nonsexual thing that causes sexual excitement.

5 hours ago, sapper80 said:

Thats what i was thinking. A nonsexual thing that causes sexual excitement.

An object that is critical to the sex act or a non genital part of the body 

And based on that definition, I have no fetishes. 

Edited by Happymon

On 6/2/2016 at 6:20 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

Ive been drinking celery juice everyday for 2 weeks, omg I'm shooting like I did when I was 18, almost no clean place for me to cum anymore it gets on everything eeewww!!!