Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Kitten

Anonymous vs Mayor Hancock

18 posts in this topic

So "Anonymous" has threatened our mayor, with information we already knew. They are threatening to reveal his ties to a "prostitution ring". I find this uproariously laughable. We already knew this, the whole damn city knows this. So I wonder what the motivation is? Is there more to the story than we know? Is it really Anonymous or is it someone with a vendetta? Who really cares enough about our mayor? What makes him so important? It all seems kind of fishy to me. Thoughts?

Exactly, old news. Doesn't Anonymous have bigger fish to fry? Go after Trump and Hillary. That would be news worthy. 

My thought is glad he is in Denver and i am not. LOL

12 hours ago, cb3oh!3 said:

Exactly, old news. Doesn't Anonymous have bigger fish to fry? Go after Trump and Hillary. That would be news worthy. 

Hancock is at least "doable";) Does anyone really want to imagine Trump naked? Ewwwww.

Meeting politicians is a hassle, too much paper work.

It is especially awkward, when you voted for the other guy.

14 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

I almost fell out of my chair when I read that one!

As for the actual hacking part, my guess is that Anonymous just discovered the news and decided to go for it; the low-hanging fruit.

35 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

Does anyone really want to imagine Trump naked? Ewwwww.

Mr Trump? No. Mrs Trump? As Chris Mathews would say, "Damn that's good"

I chose this pic in light of our ongoing 2nd Amendment debate. :cool:

2 hours ago, Kashmir said:

Hancock is at least "doable";) Does anyone really want to imagine Trump naked? Ewwwww.

Let's face it, people are into some weird sh**..someone may actually  be into Oompa Loompas. 

image.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

out the mother fucker.

but he has been outed. That's why I am confused. I don't think it's really Anonymous I think it's someone, possibly local, that really dislikes our mayor.

9 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

but he has been outed. That's why I am confused. I don't think it's really Anonymous I think it's someone, possibly local, that really dislikes our mayor.

He may have been outed but the local news media decided to put a cap on it pretty quickly. Anonymous may be getting into it because more of his corruption is becoming evident everyday.

While it's unlikely that the real Anonymous would care enough about a local personality, and I suspect they are a little more current, it may have something to do with the recent relocation of the Homeless camp outside The Denver Rescue Mission. There were some pretty pissed folks over that; and while I doubt the denizens of the camp were crowding into the Library to use the public terminals...

34 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

He may have been outed but the local news media decided to put a cap on it pretty quickly. Anonymous may be getting into it because more of his corruption is becoming evident everyday.

he's bought and paid for by developers.

4 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Hancock is small potatoes. He is an ass but not Anonymous level ass. I don't see any reason for them to get involved. I think what Reindeer said probably has the most truth to it. Hancock is no more or less corrupt than most of our other elected bozos. It makes more sense that the source of this is local.

Although it's true the knowledge about Mayor Hancock is well known, the real target of Anonymous is the other clients of DenverPlayers/Denver Sugar. Apparently, the client list is a virtual "Who's Who" of Denver entertainment, Media, Politics and Sports Teams.

The hypocrisy of LE busts of johns and providers on BP and on the streets all during the watch of this Mayor, while the elites in this city live by different rules/laws and LE doesn't bother them because of why? 

All the more reason to decriminalize the industry for good so that everyone will be treated equally under the law. As opposed to the current system where LE only goes after low hanging fruit and leaves the elites to enjoy themselves while LE turns the other way with a wink of an eye for anyone with political connections, members of the media and our beloved Denver Sports teams. Shouldn't be a different set of rules and laws for politicians, power elites and sports teams from the average citizen when it comes to participating in prostitution...but there is.

Wow Lucy, looks like you have a real dislike for our mayor. Hmmm, is it because you're so far to the right, or did your meeting with him not go well?

8 hours ago, Kissit said:

Wow Lucy, looks like you have a real dislike for our mayor. Hmmm, is it because you're so far to the right, or did your meeting with him not go well?

L3JxWEa.gif

umm, she was defending handcock.

10 hours ago, Kissit said:

Wow, what an odd attack. I would say it's random but it really doesn't seem that way. All I did was offer a conversation on a current topic. My political preferences or my personal dealings weren't the topic. But thanks for trolling and don't try harder in the future.

On 5/17/2016 at 8:47 AM, Kashmir said:

Come on, don't you want to know if T-rump is orange everywhere??

Politicians - during a three-way would not being two faced be handy??