Jessie Lynn

Have I over looked something?

14 posts in this topic

This will be my first time posting in the forums, so I appologize ahead of time if this isn't the appropriate place for this question or anything. 

I take pride in what I do. I'm always happy to see a new and wonderful review.

Today however I received a message from a gentleman asking where my incall was. I responded with "Westmimster" as most gentlemen unwilling to travel up from DTC or Downtown Denver will typically let me know that I'm a little out of their way. A few minutes later I got a response "?" Assuming that my message did not reach him I responded again "My incall is in Westminster" that's when I received this message "lol. And again, wher!. Jesus. It's a big city. Do u know how many negative reviews u have? Rude, and paranoid. Nm at this point. If u r this bad, u won't b near a good ****" 

I must admit this kind of hurt my feelings. [Snip} Where can I find these negative reviews?

Thank you

-JessieLynn

1 hour ago, JessieLynn said:

Where can I find these negative reviews?

No where. There aren't any. 

I gotta say...whether intentional or not...this is the slickest advertising inside the forum ever. JessieLynn just got me to look up all of her reviews, [Snip}

Well done! :cool:

And you will see  reviews to follow

Edited by stevie-2249

Sounds like he wanted your exact physical address as your initial response to him.  Sounds like a jerk who doesn't know what he is doing.  You are better off without his review.

Westminster is a pretty big city so he was probably wanting to know a more localized area like 96th and Wadsworth(just an example). This is what I hate about texting is the lack of communication. Glad he showed his true colors though. I would start screening.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

22 hours ago, Jessie Lynn said:

This will be my first time posting in the forums, so I appologize ahead of time if this isn't the appropriate place for this question or anything. 

Welcome to the posting side! Hopefully not the last.  Sorry you had to deal with this jerk, but I am sure that there is no short supply and you can't take personally!

And to those jumping on the ad wagon and her first post............ really?  She waits well over a year to post and then does just to advertise?  Sure. Me thinks there is too much jade in these mines. :cool: And at risk of shill ..... her pics are enough advertising.  Wow. 

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

And to those jumping on the ad wagon and her first post............ really?  She waits well over a year to post and then does just to advertise?  Sure. Me thinks there is too much jade in these mines. :cool: And at risk of shill ..... her pics are enough advertising.  Wow. 

Agreed. I do think it was a legit post and not a play for attention. I shouldn't have implied otherwise. But like I said, even if it wasn't, it was perfectly worded to have that effect.

And, damn, like you said, her pics are all that. Too bad she's at least a decade below my lower age threshold.:cool:

JessieLynn...don't you pay me no nevermind.  Hope to see you post some more :)

Any guy who needs more detail than "Westminster" doesn't have enough time for a real appointent, or is dumb. It's probably a max of 20 minutes between the two furthest points. I'm glad you were able to avoid that ass! :)

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 6:53 PM, Raoul said:

I gotta say...whether intentional or not...this is the slickest advertising inside the forum ever. JessieLynn just got me to look up all of her reviews, [Snip}

Actually, her post didn't prompt me to check her reviews (I'm a little slow to the dance), but your comment did.  The combination of the two of you make a great PR department.  She's certainly not below my minimum age (indeed, one year over), but is a bit above my maximum investment.  Nice to have a chance to look at your photos though, sweet Jessie Lynn.

On May 12, 2016 at 6:53 PM, Raoul said:

Got me looking too, didn't know her but now want to! Sorry she got a jerk, but personally glad she did, and wrote about it!

Ditto, well done....

If you are going to get hurt over this...you have a long way to go. Expect way worse and be glad you didn't meet him. And yes, I think this is a very clever threAd ;) 

I was going to write a cogent comment, but I need to go check Jessie Lynn's reviews.  

Jessie,  you are a fabulous woman do not let the others get you down !

Edited by mjsmith