Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flyfisher9999

Westslope Peaches

11 posts in this topic

What does it take to KEEP our peaches on the West Slope? Palisade is known for its peaches, but the Westslope cannot keep it's ASP peaches here. [snip] Are Westslope gents just jerks or are there just not enough regulars out here to keep our gals happy and available?  This is the third largest city in Colorado, but it is rare to see a fine gal stay here.  Maybe there is hope for us boys out here. Gals let us know what needs to change to get and keep legit providers out here. .please stay you little peach's.

Edited by Kaduk
content.

What's the population of the area? I don't know that fault entirely rests on the guys. I personally think that a tour should not be determined by prebooks and that visits from the ladies could be a bit longer. You need three nights in a hotel to get two full days of use out of it. A lot of ladies seem to make quick visits and are quick to cut them short if there aren't enough prebooks.

Remember, us gents have schedules too.  Place an ad that lets us know WHEN you might travel so we can arrange our schedules to make sure YOU can be seen while your here. Being the third largest city in Colorado should allow a quality reviewed provider to do quite well if she is organized and gives us enought time to get organized as well.  Come on out and enjoy. Over 20 wineries, peach and apple orchards, gorgeous scenery and four seasons weather without the rediculous Eastslope traffic.  

"I really love your peaches, want to shake your tree."

1 hour ago, Flyfisher9999 said:

What does it take to KEEP our peaches on the West Slope? Palisade is known for its peaches, but the Westslope cannot keep it's ASP peaches here. [snip] Are Westslope gents just jerks or are there just not enough regulars out here to keep our gals happy and available?  This is the third largest city in Colorado, but it is rare to see a fine gal stay here.  Maybe there is hope for us boys out here. Gals let us know what needs to change to get and keep legit providers out here. .please stay you little peach's.

If you mean Grand Junction, try fifteenth largest. :cool:

Populations of Colorado Cities
Ranked by Population Size

(Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Census 2010)

Colorado

Denver city

Colorado Springs city

Aurora city

Fort Collins city

Lakewood city

Thornton city

Pueblo city

Arvada city

Westminster city

Centennial city

Boulder city

Greeley city

Longmont city

Loveland city

Grand Junction city

Broomfield city

Castle Rock town

Commerce City city

Parker town

Littleton city

Front Range I-25 corridor Ft Collins through Denver to Colorado Springs & Pueblo.

• Ft Collins Population 143,986
    • Fort Collins-Loveland metro population 310,487
  • Boulder 97,385
    • Boulder Metro Population 299,378
  • Denver metro Population 2.83 million
  • Castle Rock Population 51,348
  • Colorado Springs Population 416,427
    • Colorado Springs Metro area Population 622,263
  • Pueblo Colorado Population 106,595

The Front Range Urban Corridor had an estimated population of 4,495,181 on July 1, 2012

•  Grand Junction Population 59,899
    • Grand Junction Metro area Population 147,083

Grand Junction is a 4 hr drive from the Front Range Urban Corridor were at a max drive is 1hr 30min. from Denver in either direction. That would include say going all the way to Cheyenne at 2 hrs....

Yes it would take a creative individual to make  the Western Slope work for the trip up there & back with the 8 hour turn around, maybe stops along the way.....

• Gilpin County Population: 5,601 black Hawk 121 locals....
  • Summit County Population  28,649 (2013) Breckenridge, Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne,
  • Garfield County Population 57,302 (2013) Glenwood Springs makes up 9,837

To keep your peaches on the western slope ? Money is the answer. Plain and simple.

43 minutes ago, Jez UaBriain said:

To keep your peaches on the western slope ? Money is the answer. Plain and simple.

I like to choose locally grown, orgasmic peaches, its a very important thing to eat plenty of orgasmic peaches...

tumblr_inline_nkkdcrGuf21s01gr8.jpg

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Front Range I-25 corridor Ft Collins through Denver to Colorado Springs & Pueblo.

• Ft Collins Population 143,986
    • Fort Collins-Loveland metro population 310,487
  • Boulder 97,385
    • Boulder Metro Population 299,378
  • Denver metro Population 2.83 million
  • Castle Rock Population 51,348
  • Colorado Springs Population 416,427
    • Colorado Springs Metro area Population 622,263
  • Pueblo Colorado Population 106,595

The Front Range Urban Corridor had an estimated population of 4,495,181 on July 1, 2012

•  Grand Junction Population 59,899

Grand Junction is a 4 hr drive from the Front Range Urban Corridor were at a max drive is 1hr 30min. from Denver in either direction. That would include say going all the way to Cheyenne at 2 hrs....

Yes it would take a creative individual to make  the Western Slope work for the trip up there & back with the 8 hour turn around, maybe stops along the way.....

• Gilpin County Population: 5,601 black Hawk 121 locals....
  • Summit County Population  28,649 (2013) Breckenridge, Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne,
  • Garfield County Population 57,302 (2013) Glenwood Springs makes up 9,837

OK. Got it. You think Aurora City, Arvada, Lakewood, Westminster, etc.  are not just a part of the giant freaking mess of metropolis you call the "Denver Area". So let's just accept all that mess to be Called "Denver". NOW I am talking about the West Slopes "largest Area" the "grand Valley" population 147,000+

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Valley_(Colorado-Utah)

So..... Now that we have taken care of the semantics of Colorado population areas. Yes, we are a largest population area West of the continental divide (and happy to NOT be Denver).

Gals, if you have not traveled here it is not a trip to China, just a chance to get out of the East Slope traffic jam and enjoy " the other side of heaven" we all call Colorado.  You may choose to stay as many have. We would love to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Western Slope unfortunately has a reputation behind the scenes and talk amongst the ladies for non-commitment and cancellations. There's a post like this every so often-but typically the guys approaching want the lady to take the risk of hours of travel out to be available IF and WHEN they feel the urge for them to connect for an appt.   When one lives in an area that is not heavy with providers-it's often necessary to prebook/commit/deposit/be reliable and actually show up for your appt-gain the reputation as a gentleman AND the region (as being profitable for ladies to come out) before having any carte blanche with choosing on your own schedule. Western Slope has often been lots of promises yet lack of actually showing the $. (for all price point providers). I have had good luck with my longer regular dates/fly-in's and deposited appts but when i offer the shorter dates/non-deposited appts- i get flakes like some of the other ladies have run into. 

Let's do the numbers.

Drive one hour in any direction from downtown Denver and you have a circle with a population of well over 2.5 million.

That same circle, with Grand Junction as its center, will have a population of 200,000 (est.).

That's not enough for ongoing support for a community such as ours.

That, coupled with the small town recognition factor, (think sheriff Taylor in Mayberry)

would keep men from visiting a provider. The chances of  being seen go up.

Signature

19 hours ago, Kaduk said:

I like to choose locally grown, orgasmic peaches, its a very important thing to eat plenty of orgasmic peaches...

tumblr_inline_nkkdcrGuf21s01gr8.jpg

Eat a peach...............What will the SO say when she sees me tonguing a peach?