ReconBull

Not sure why its blocked

11 posts in this topic

I really only signed up so that i could give a great reference to a couple of great gals. So i did and sent them a request after writing a nice review for them. To say that i am a Hobbyist might over state it but i am a really good guy and like to play on occasion. But for some reason the area in order to send a request for reference from a provider  says blocked and not sure if i hit a button i should not have or something else. i have three pending now but no clue if there is a limit and that is it or not. Any Clues here folks

Even shows another one that i asked for and recieved a nice message from her saying she sent the referral and it shows as denied on TOB. Spoke again and she assured me she hit "yes"and asked if I wanted to see her next time in town which of course i said yes as well

Any reason why my ability to request references has been blocked as well? Can't request any references and only have one pending.

7 hours ago, Jac209 said:

Any reason why my ability to request references has been blocked as well? Can't request any references and only have one pending.

Sending multiple requests to the same provider will get you blocked.

I also see the "Request References (Blocked)" button.  As far as I know, I didn't send multiple requests to the same provider; if I did, it was unintentional.  Can you please unblock me?

Could you please post the instructions again for the electronic reference signal for clients to send to the provider? 

For some strange reason the reference I gave to him is not clearing to show as posted to his account? 

On 5/10/2019 at 4:18 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

For some strange reason the reference I gave to him is not clearing to show as posted to his account? 

Since we're on the topic of references, is it possible to allow ladies to update an old reference?  If a lady gave a reference to a guy months or even years ago and gave him a reference then, and then sees him again now, he is not able to request an updated reference from her. As we all know things and people can change over time.  Would it make sense, after a period of time, to allow for an updated reference if she sees him again?  

10 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Since we're on the topic of references, is it possible to allow ladies to update an old reference?  If a lady gave a reference to a guy months or even years ago and gave him a reference then, and then sees him again now, he is not able to request an updated reference from her. As we all know things and people can change over time.  Would it make sense, after a period of time, to allow for an updated reference if she sees him again?  

If you remove an old reference for a client, and he requests a new reference, will that work???  Has anyone tried this before?

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

At one time I gave two references to 1 client. I also know that at one time it was really easy to hand out references too. Now it is more like an electronic magic act!🤔🤩🥳