12 posts in this topic

I wore my Darth Vader shirt to Kickboxing this morning. Out of 50 people, I was the only "geek" that knew it is Star Wars Day. 

I guess that means no one in my Kickboxing class will be going to Comic Con with me in June :P

21 minutes ago, Wendy Whitney said:

I wore my Darth Vader shirt to Kickboxing this morning. Out of 50 people, I was the only "geek" that knew it is Star Wars Day. 

I guess that means no one in my Kickboxing class will be going to Comic Con with me in June :P

Say "Hello" to Sheldon, Leonard, Raj and Howard for me! Give Stewart and Kripke half the peace sign...

35 minutes ago, MrBigShot said:

Give Stewart and Kripke half the peace sign...

LMAO!!

3 hours ago, Wendy Whitney said:

... I guess that means no one in my Kickboxing class will be going to Comic Con with me in June :P

In case you missed it, Pr.Leia will not be in attendance. Carri Fisher was a planned guest, but cancelled due to conflict with the next episode's shooting schedule. 

LLAP

20 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

In case you missed it, Pr.Leia will not be in attendance. Carri Fisher was a planned guest, but cancelled due to conflict with the next episode's shooting schedule. 

LLAP

well that seals the deal and I will be skipping this year. I love the event but I spend way too much money there. the cash I blow at comic con could buy me a nice three day getaway. DAM is such a cool place and everyone should buy tickets to this event. I was lucky enough to see it at the EMP in Seattle last summer and it's amazing, the EMP is amazing and  saw some very cool things there but that's another topic. I saw the Slave Leia costume with my own eyes and that thing is ridiculously small and obviously really uncomfortable. There are also the very robes worn by Obi Wan and plenty of Amidala dresses. The dresses are stunning and have unimaginable detail.

6 hours ago, Wendy Whitney said:

SHOTGUN!!!!  :D

On 5/4/2016 at 9:11 AM, SabrinaLynn said:

May the 4th be with you!

Happy Hump day everyone!!

DragonCon2008_StarWars_1458.jpg

And if you're batting for the Empire, today is Revenge of the Fifth B)