17 posts in this topic

i'm rae. i'm not new in town (if town means colorado). but i have been doing this only since november-ish of last year, took a two month break to professionally make breakfast burritos, glad i found this place before i hopped back on. i've read & am heeding the warnings to not post on here drunk and i'm like a pint of whiskey deep so ima stop here soon haha. i drink with my dogs frequently but we can change that, right? that's what we're all here for, right??

i look forward to posting on here and getting to know some more rottwei-- people. not rottweilers. i meant people.

nice to meet y'all(:

Welcome, Lady.  You sound like you're a lot of fun.

Welcome to our sandbox.

Not to be picky but the mattress on the floor in the first picture of your album, is that what you use for clients?

Welcome, always room for a sense of humor. Hope you enjoy and prosper. Drunken rotweiler .... that is an image!

3 hours ago, inkspot said:

Welcome to our sandbox.

Not to be picky but the mattress on the floor in the first picture of your album, is that what you use for clients?

thanks everyone! and haha absolutely not to the mattress; that's where my two dogs sleep. i don't do incalls to my house.

Welcome, and based on the photos in your profile, all I can say is WOW!

11 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Welcome, and based on the photos in your profile, all I can say is WOW!

Aw, thank you, I appreciate it!(:

and thanks everyone for the welcomes:)

Wow, Rae, you're one sexy Whiskey drinker! Hope to share a bourbon with you one day. 😍

A most welcomed addition around here for sure. I hope our paths cross at some point Rae. Love to get you up in the mountains for some outdoor fun if you're ever looking to get outta the city. 

Cheers!

8 hours ago, MamiMia said:

Welcome! :*

Thank you!(:

i'm rae. i'm not new in town (if town means Colorado). but i have been doing this only since november-ish of last year, took a two month break to professionally make breakfast burritos, glad i found this place before i hopped back on. i've read & am heeding the warnings to not post on here drunk and i'm like a pint of whiskey deep so ima stop here soon haha. i drink with my dogs frequently but we can change that, right? that's what we're all here for, right??

i look forward to posting on here and getting to know some more rottweiler-- people. not rottweilers. i meant people.

nice to meet y'all(:

You have dreads and rottweilers? You sound like an awesome lady!