Demi-1616

western slope grrr...

27 posts in this topic

I am mostly local provider on the western slope.

I've noticed a lot of posts asking why there aren't many over here, and why people don't travel here and what not. So, there actually is a lot of providers right now if you are looking in the right places-- problem is, most of them are traveling straight through and onto other parts of the US. Another issue is that there aren't many "verified" girls out here. No one is willing to review or verify you! I don't know what the deal is. So it's very hard to get a good reputation.

Another issue is location. Finding my own location can be very very difficult after being around for a couple months. There are a few LE issues as well-- not necessarily confirmed LE issues...Just encounters and conversations where it is clear that they are LE.

Finally, there are TONS of flakes & hardly any prebookings that *actually* go through. The reliable ones just aren't around enough to maintain.

Yet...I would rather deal with all these issues than deal with the big city issues.

So, guys (and ladies), what are your complaints about this area regarding providers? (Always looking to improve.)

Wow!  With pictures and a figure like what you have, you will have boys camped out at your door step.  You will do well on the Western Slope once word gets around.

Good Luck and thanks for introducing yourself.

It's hard to find any reviews or verifiable providers. I've tried a couple here and there and they weren't good. There's an occasional reviewed provider that comes through but since we live in the mountains our budgets must be much larger I guess. 

Im always looking for a good safe and reasonable provider! 

Well, I do tend to have lots of calls, but half of them are looking for cheap & easy (and I tend to prefer long visits & classy gentlemen), and another good portion of them bail out last minute. There are a few legit gents that come through. 

And yes the verified piece I can totally understand!! It's extremely hard to get verified out here, so that's why you can hardly find any haha

Get over yourself. You are the flake.... 

Beware of of this one.

Edited by PussHound

1 hour ago, PussHound said:

Beware of of this one.

I'm pretty sure I'd trust the 2 reviews over you. Thanks for the warning anyway! 

I have seen Demi multiple times, multi-hour visits.  Definitely NOT a flake.  She is a genuine person who loves her craft and is exceptionally intuitive as to what floats your boat, if ur on the western slope.

Jeeze, what do those yokels expect a girl to do?  Demi is a P411 provider, with two reviews and a great appearance.  Not to mention JohnnyDog's out of the blue personal verification.  How much more do they expect her to do to be "verified."  I feel tempted to drive to GJ this weekend just to cheer her up.

OP, Demi, have you considered down-valley trips to Glenwood Springs?

16 hours ago, PussHound said:

Beware of of this one.

I wouldn't pay much attention to anyone who chooses the avatar "PussHound," especially when he posts a troll-comment with no backup information.  Definitely when (according to his reviews) he bats at less than .500 on his visits.  I would say that this guy just attracts bad experiences, possibly with that not-so-winning personality.

13 hours ago, johnnydog said:

I have seen Demi multiple times, multi-hour visits.  Definitely NOT a flake.  She is a genuine person who loves her craft and is exceptionally intuitive as to what floats your boat, if ur on the western slope.

Happy to hear that. Wish I could say the same. I can not though. Got strung along for the better part of the weekend. Excuses... Excuses. Set time then not answer her phone. No good.

1 hour ago, Badboy said:

I wouldn't pay much attention to anyone who chooses the avatar "PussHound," especially when he posts a troll-comment with no backup information.  Definitely when (according to his reviews) he bats at less than .500 on his visits.  I would say that this guy just attracts bad experiences, possibly with that not-so-winning personality.

I can give more detail... And did in my review, waiting for approval. Not trying to troll at all. I just post my experiences... I have had bad luck with lots of providers and I report what has happened. It's all good though, I've been focusing on getting it the old fashion way lately. My winning personality is advantageous in that regard.

Lol... Wait... your name is "Badboy" and you're saying that you wouldn't put much stock in my posts because of the username I chose? Lol...

13 hours ago, johnnydog said:

Define flake... She flaked on me, that's a fact. I read her 2 reviews, viewed her pics and thought nice, let's give it a go. I'm glad you guys had a different experience... I really am. She is not batting 1000 though. That's just the reality of the situation.

Sounds like a classic example of varying service. Time will tell.

If she continues to get reviews like Johnny - great. If on the other hand, she has many more like PussHound - not so good. 

So what's the big deal fellas? We've all seen this before. Both gentlemen are entitled to their opinion. 

14 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Sounds like a classic example of varying service. Time will tell.

If she continues to get reviews like Johnny - great. If on the other hand, she has many more like PussHound - not so good. 

So what's the big deal fellas? We've all seen this before. Both gentlemen are entitled to their opinion. 

Thanks for the level head. I have enough drama off line. I do not/did not come here to stir the pot. Just reported my experience.

I was plenty polite and patient with her. My "attitude" had zero bearing on the unfortunate outcome(s). Attitude in quotations because I had no attitude with her... Happy to screen shot our text message exchanges but I imagine that would violate some rules so I will not.

10 minutes ago, PussHound said:

...  Happy to screen shot our text message exchanges but I imagine that would violate some rules so I will not.

Perhaps not rules, but at least ethics. Good call to not post them. 

17 minutes ago, PussHound said:

Happy to screen shot our text message exchanges but I imagine that would violate some rules so I will not.

Note::
It's OK to give a simple thumbs up or down, just don't go into detail as that would be Review type material & not allowed in the forum post. In this case though this would not be review-able account a session day & time was not agreed upon.

18 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Note::
It's OK to give a simple thumbs up or down, just don't go into detail as that would be Review type material & not allowed in the forum post. In this case though this would not be review-able account a session day & time was not agreed upon.

A session date and time were agreed upon. 3 times!

14 minutes ago, PussHound said:

A session date and time were agreed upon. 3 times!

Ok I see the review that you submitted......

6 hours ago, Badboy said:

Jeeze, did I write that?  I'm just not myself until I eat a Snickers.  Sorry PussHound, don't know what came over me, must have been intoxicated by her photos.

Wow, I've been entirely unawate of this thread until today when I got some free time  to  browse the forums.

I don't have any rebuttal for the gentleman who recently reviewed me. However, I would just like to mention that many providers do have a life outside, and for a variety of reasons, keep their personal lives at a distance.

I know that I have been struggling withcommunication and scheduling these paat couple months. There has been some emergencies in my personal life this year that have brought up a lot of issues in my family. Everyday its something new it seems like.

Sometimes (and quite often recently), this pulls me away from eveything else going on in my life. Not only is it distracting at the time, it is very stressful and I find myself more forgetful & careless.

I do apologize and I am adjusting to my situation. Hopefully, I will get the hang of this juggling concept and become more diligent and consistent. 

I cannot help but observe that Demi is mostly talking about the sparseness of the people on western slope, yet the thread somehow was redirected to how much she lacks in service.  I feel that since the thread was never a bitchfest against "all these flakes" and she never zeroed in on anyone as a flake, that its not really appropriate for Pusshound to try to discredit her by emphatically telling her she is not a good provider. Even if she isnt "batting 1000" doesnt mean she is not allowed to bring up things for discussion.

I have fallen asleep while reading before an appointment before which caused someone some inconvenience.  It doesnt make whatever I say about something inherently worthless. I do not like it at all that whenever a lady around here wants to start a thread, there is always SOMEONE who has to be snide and tell her to get over herself. Demi could not even make a single passing mention of anything concerning guys who flake without being told by someone that she should just shut up because of her one transgression.  That is just ridiculous to imply that one has NO VOICE on anything once theyve screwed up for the first time. I can guarantee everyone that for every one time one of us flakes on a guy, we have had it done to us 10 times by people who just think that their shit is important enough that they need not be courteous to anyone they dont have to deal with.  

Demi, the problem around here in general is that there are a number of gentlemen who feel that they shouldnt have to be bothered with the results of their behavior and simply cant handle the threads that arent all sunshine and blowjobs.  So...they tell ya to get over yourself. How dare you bring up topics after you made a mistake? Thread about Western Slope being dead=you being discredited by someone who changed the topic to "Demi needs to get over herself?"  The subject could have been about most things and he still would have told you that youre too big for your britches because there are just too many words coming out of your mouth for them to NOT knock you down a peg.  After all, you are a woman. They dont like it when we try to discuss stuff, they much prefer that we just not.  I myself cannot be the least bit assertive with guys who abuse my time and sanity, because then I get the "whoa, youre a handful. what a crazy bitch!"  The guy who does that has no gain by a woman who thinks she is sane, or worth basic politeness.  Dont let him convince you that you dont get to speak at all, or that you are so unworthy of this forum that you need to "get over yourself." Excuse the lengthy response, I just get real tired of the guys who come here just to tell us we need to fuck off at all times. 

i took one trip to grand junction a few years back and honestly won't again, for many reasons. Im sorry that its so rough up there - but it comes down to demographic and supply and demand. :( 

Demi I've seen you a few times in Grand Junction, your my favorite local Lady and very sweet....sorry about some family problems your having or unexpected emergencies.....just wanted to say I'm  BIG FAN.

Please stay around your a gem in an otherwise rock quarry.

Demi, I travel to that neck of the woods quite a bit and had I been aware that you were there, I would have made it a priority to see you. Perhaps I go out there, I will make prior arrangements.