inadifferentvoice

What's the deal with the unprotected sex option?!

26 posts in this topic

Within a matter of about 10 days or less, 3 providers have told me that for an additional fee I can have bareback sex with them,  in which I'm allowed to deposit my chromosomes in them. Is this somehow the new trend? I've been in LTR in which I always used a condom. I've been in fuck buddy status in which I always use a condom. It's sad because one provider I really wanted to see but now I will not. I'm sure there are men out there willing to pay the extra $50 or $100 for unprotected sex. It makes no sense to me.  

It is an obvious answer. Money! They are trying to offer something other providers do not, to get clients.

It is your personal choice to see them or not.  No one here can help you make that decision.

I wouldn't not see a provider just because she offered bareback as an option. Honestly, as long as you're safe, it shouldn't matter. Nobody really knows what anyone else does in their private lives, so the hobby is always risky for both sides. If iam interested in her I will see her and use protection

1 hour ago, inadifferentvoice said:

...for an additional fee I can have bareback sex with them..... 

What's the deal?  Can't imagine. 

Some providers may be reluctant to see you if you give a provider offering BB as a reference.

9 hours ago, inadifferentvoice said:

Within a matter of about 10 days or less, 3 providers have told me that for an additional fee I can have bareback sex with them,  in which I'm allowed to deposit my chromosomes in them. Is this somehow the new trend? I've been in LTR in which I always used a condom. I've been in fuck buddy status in which I always use a condom. It's sad because one provider I really wanted to see but now I will not. I'm sure there are men out there willing to pay the extra $50 or $100 for unprotected sex. It makes no sense to me.  

So are these providers bringing up the topic on the phone?  Or are you asking them for it?  I only ask because I have never had a provider bring up that topic, or any upselling, for that matter on the phone.

Just don't see that provider and maybe try minding your own business?

Odd that you're hearing it more. Have you seen the providers a bunch before? Or just random girls oddly upselling a new approach?

On 4/21/2016 at 7:49 AM, inadifferentvoice said:

Since no one is answering what appears to be your question .................. always been around, but perhaps a bit of a mini-trend.  It is pretty recent that i have seen it advertised, by more than one.  Within the last week i saw an ad that said (not making this up) - "safety first, BB is an extra donation".  Still not sure sure how the extra donation makes it safe!!!! :eek:  <sarcasm font off>

Another trend seems to be ladies having to put in their ad that they don't do "car dates".  Several Springs ads.  I assume this is only as a result of getting multiple requests for same.  One provider is pretty direct listing that and only having half the donation, etc. as "I can't believe I have to say this, but ......"  and I feel sorry for her every time i read it.  Some classy guys down south.  Sorry, unrelated, rambling.

7 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Since no one is answering what appears to be your question .................. always been around, but perhaps a bit of a mini-trend.  It is pretty recent that i have seen it advertised, by more than one.  Within the last week i saw an ad that said (not making this up) - "safety first, BB is an extra donation".  Still not sure sure how the extra donation makes it safe!!!! :eek:  <sarcasm font off>

Another trend seems to be ladies having to put in their ad that they don't do "car dates".  Several Springs ads.  I assume this is only as a result of getting multiple requests for same.  One provider is pretty direct listing that and only having half the donation, etc. as "I can't believe I have to say this, but ......"  and I feel sorry for her every time i read it.  Some classy guys down south.  Sorry, unrelated, rambling.

You know, now that it's mentioned, I remember seeing an add that said "Good Hygene a must, safety a choice"

While bareback feels great and nothing beats popping inside a beauty, I would be scared to death to do it.  You could catch something, or worse get her preggo and she has your DNA and could soak you for money for a long time if she has your kid.  Plus, how crazy would she have to be, to risk HIV and the rest?  The only situation I could fathom would be a SUPER high class provider.  $1000 visits and the need to bring a clean blood test to the appointment.  But if you are gonna pay that much, find a local sugar baby at the college and agree to bareback and you pay for birth control. 

From the other side, I ask the same thing. What is up with BB ?! I can't even imagine why someone would want that from someone else that has quite the tally on sex partners. 

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 3:03 PM, gr8owl said:

Another trend seems to be ladies having to put in their ad that they don't do "car dates".  Several Springs ads.  

LOL saw an ad this morning that said "Car Dates Only", that's kinda scary!

I am having a senior moment but can someone explain the difference between $400 BB and $600 CIP?

9 hours ago, inkspot said:

I am having a senior moment but can someone explain the difference between $400 BB and $600 CIP?

1.  about $200

2. catholic vs. non-catholic

3. sorry, just can't help it sometimes relative to 1 and 2

Assuming the BB does not mean a blow job with no cover and actually means your penis with no cover inserted into her vagina the difference would be for $400 you are expected to pull out before you cum (hence the catholic reference) and if instead you cum while still inside her (CIP = cum in pussy) that is another $200, thank you very much, sucker.  And there is NO appreciable difference between the two in terms of either birth control or disease protection (BOTH are really fool hardy with anyone you KNOW has multiple partners)

I had the same thing happen to me...twice in one month, two different ladies told me condoms were optional. 

The first one literally snuck up on me and put it in her when I wasn't looking.  She had just finished UTF and was going to move into cowgirl.  I expected her to get a rubber...instead she just sorta did it and I was like WHHHHHAAAAT WAIT A MINUTE.  She said "I don't do this often and figured you would prefer it that way".

The second one finished UTF on me and as she got up off the floor/off her knees, she said "I don't have any condoms but its okay, I cant have kids."  She bent over the bed.  This time I don't climb she snuck up on me...I said "nope" and was out the door fast.

Never happened before or after, but for some reason happened twice in a month. 

9 minutes ago, engineer said:

I had the same thing happen to me...twice in one month, two different ladies told me condoms were optional. 

The first one literally snuck up on me and put it in her when I wasn't looking.  She had just finished UTF and was going to move into cowgirl.  I expected her to get a rubber...instead she just sorta did it and I was like WHHHHHAAAAT WAIT A MINUTE.  She said "I don't do this often and figured you would prefer it that way".

The second one finished UTF on me and as she got up off the floor/off her knees, she said "I don't have any condoms but its okay, I cant have kids."  She bent over the bed.  This time I don't climb she snuck up on me...I said "nope" and was out the door fast.

Never happened before or after, but for some reason happened twice in a month. 

So the question here I'm sure everyone is wondering engineer...? Once you were already beyond the pearly gates there of lady #1, did you get up, or did you say "ah, hell! We all gotta go sometime" and just keep on marching toward the shore?!? Lol. 🙂😶🙂😶

Just so you know, I'm not judging at all. Big head loses to Lil head constantly. Haha!

Edited by BadLeroyBrown

11 minutes ago, engineer said:

The first one literally snuck up on me and put it in her when I wasn't looking.  She had just finished UTF and was going to move into cowgirl.  I expected her to get a rubber...instead she just sorta did it and I was like WHHHHHAAAAT WAIT A MINUTE.  ... 

I still remember an occasion years ago that went something like this. As I was about to say, "WAIT A MINUTE", I noticed the condom she had slid on with her mouth during 69. Shocked the hell out of me. 😙

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I still remember an occasion years ago that went something like this. As I was about to say, "WAIT A MINUTE", I noticed the condom she had slid on with her mouth during 69. Shocked the hell out of me. 😙

Skillz....!!!!😎😎😎

2 hours ago, BadLeroyBrown said:

So the question here I'm sure everyone is wondering engineer...? Once you were already beyond the pearly gates there of lady #1, did you get up, or did you say "ah, hell! We all gotta go sometime" and just keep on marching toward the shore?!? Lol. 🙂😶🙂😶

Just so you know, I'm not judging at all. Big head loses to Lil head constantly. Haha!

It was awkward, I stopped the session and asked her why she did it.  She stated she doesn't "provide" often and we had seen eachother a few times and she was comfortable with me and thought I'd like it.  I told her that protection is for BOTH of us, and that I prefer we use a condom.  We put one on and finished protected. 

1 minute ago, engineer said:

It was awkward, I stopped the session and asked her why she did it.  She stated she doesn't "provide" often and we had seen eachother a few times and she was comfortable with me and thought I'd like it.  I told her that protection is for BOTH of us, and that I prefer we use a condom.  We put one on and finished protected. 

You are by far better than me bro... once I was in, I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it, lol... big head completely shuts down!

Have you ever been going strong in a session, only to end and find the plastic broke? What in that case do you do I wonder! What can be done? Nothing probably...

1 hour ago, BadLeroyBrown said:

You are by far better than me bro... once I was in, I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it, lol... big head completely shuts down!

Have you ever been going strong in a session, only to end and find the plastic broke? What in that case do you do I wonder! What can be done? Nothing probably...

You can leave a nice tip to help cover the cost of testing and your info in case something funky shows up on test results.

On 4/24/2016 at 2:46 PM, Marcadimus said:

While bareback feels great and nothing beats popping inside a beauty, I would be scared to death to do it.  You could catch something, or worse get her preggo and she has your DNA and could soak you for money for a long time if she has your kid.  Plus, how crazy would she have to be, to risk HIV and the rest?  The only situation I could fathom would be a SUPER high class provider.  $1000 visits and the need to bring a clean blood test to the appointment.  But if you are gonna pay that much, find a local sugar baby at the college and agree to bareback and you pay for birth control. 

From what I understand about the truly high class (price whatever you want to call it), the 1k and up crowd, is that unsafe sex is not uncommon in that really high price point. At that level there is no anonymity, especially if you're Charlie Sheen.

10 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

From what I understand about the truly high class (price whatever you want to call it), the 1k and up crowd, is that unsafe sex is not uncommon in that really high price point. At that level there is no anonymity, especially if you're Charlie Sheen.

That is what I think also.  I have only had one provider offer this and perhaps it was because she was late or not quite on the top of her game.  As far as I could tell most of her business was UTR which is probably where this happens.

I think if bareback Greek were offered, I'd go for it!

Edited by davisp