Lucy Kitten

The Voyeur's Hotel

12 posts in this topic

If memory serves, this was located on Santa Fe and Bowles or Littleton Blvd area.  I thought is was a well kept property - never stayed.  I used to drive by this place almost daily when I worked my high school summer job at the old Centennial horse race track that was previously located nearby.    Never would have suspected this was going on there.

Epically creeped out lol but I would totally be a watcher!!

14 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Quiet guy are you thinking of the 

Essex House?

Yup Petey, I definitely am confusing this with the Essex House, a long gone property now.  Dating myself for sure!

Looks like it is still going on. Found a recent review on Trip Advisor from May 2015. New owners must have figured out the upstairs system. 

Manor house.JPG

10 hours ago, oildigger50 said:

Looks like it is still going on. Found a recent review on Trip Advisor from May 2015. New owners must have figured out the upstairs system. 

Manor house.JPG

My faith in travel rating sites in general and Trip advisor in general has just been shot to hell.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g29144-d119972-Reviews-Manor_House_Motel-Aurora_Colorado.html

They show two reviews within the past two days, yet the Manor House was torn down quite some time ago.

Google Maps show the site as a vacant lot.

Signature

47 minutes ago, Johnboy#1 said:

My faith in travel rating sites in general and Trip advisor in general has just been shot to hell.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g29144-d119972-Reviews-Manor_House_Motel-Aurora_Colorado.html

They show two reviews within the past two days, yet the Manor House was torn down quite some time ago.

Google Maps show the site as a vacant lot.

Signature

I personally think it's amazing! Trip Advisor should step it's game up for sure but the comments are a riot. Some of the "reviews" were pulled straight from the article, "I didn't get my deposit back because the owner said my dog made a mess".