Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Kitten

Traveling Through Time for Tail

36 posts in this topic

You have a time machine and no butterfly effect. Who is it that you travel back in time to seduce? Presidents? Kings or Queens? A famous inventor? Whores of yore? Silent era film stars?

Hmmm.... Lucrezia Borgia comes to mind first, but Cleopatra wouldn't be bad as either...  Mary Todd Lincoln seems to be an easy mark as her husband was reportedly gay.... I think that Marilyn Monroe, Mae West, and Jane Russell would be at the top of my list though.  I don't need power, and those full figured women were hawt!!!!!

Don't know if this counts but all my baby sitters from when I was age 7 up. (-:

I would want a threesome with Henry Miller and Anais Nin. Then I would want them to write about it.

1 minute ago, fishndude57 said:

Don't know if this counts but all my baby sitters from when I was age 7 up. (-:

That most definitely counts.

49-marilyn-monroe-and-jane-russell-in-geI would not have to go back far in time to have my ultimate doubles session:

I'm thinking fifties three way with

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsHc_IYK4jb_bxeYGAjfl

rita-hayworth-gilda.jpg

For extra credit .............. who are they?  :P

4 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I'm thinking fifties three way with

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsHc_IYK4jb_bxeYGAjfl

rita-hayworth-gilda.jpg

For extra credit .............. who are they?  :P

I am trying not to cheat! I am pretty sure the blonde is Bridget Bardot but can't place the redhead .

1 minute ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I am trying not to cheat! I am pretty sure the blonde is Bridget Bardot but can't place the redhead .

correct.  no cheating on the other!

Oh..oh..oh...oh... I forgot Jane Mansfield in my full figured group!  Also, I would like to add Ann Margaret!  And... Who could forget Mae West!!!

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Rita Hayworth is nice as well. :)

2 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Rita Hayworth. I had to cheat. Now I feel like I should watch some old movies. Maybe Breathless, a young Jean Paul Belmondo is on my list.

1 minute ago, Riggo said:

Oh..oh..oh...oh... I forgot Jane Mansfield in my full figured group!  Also, I would like to add Ann Margaret!  And... Who could forget Mae West!!!

Rita Hayworth is nice as well. :)

Jayne Mansfield was hot and so is her daughter. Mariska Hargitay is so damn fine. What about Heddy Lamar?

3 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Jayne Mansfield was hot and so is her daughter. Mariska Hargitay is so damn fine. What about Heddy Lamar?

Hedy was beautiful as well!  Lucy. I am sorry I am out of rep as I would be popping you left and right!  (did that come out wrong?)

This thread and Kashmir's thread are great!  It is nice to bring the fun back to the board!

OK those were too easy.  Let's go back a bit

d2890925e0df47eaf68077de022f1d53.jpg

Lilian+Gish2.jpg

carole-lombard-american-film-actress-nor

Sally Field as the Flying Nun, Ginger and Marianne as a threesome Gilligan's Island, Barbara Eden I Dream of Jeannie, Wilma Flinestoner (Boinks already bangin Betty Rubble), Marsha Marsha Marsha, Raquel Welch. Damn I used to jerk off a lot lol.

Edited by fishndude57

It's hard to choose just one of the "Bond Girls", but I've gotta go with Ms. Pussy Galore.pussygalore1.jpgGalo

Lucy, you picked good ones!

Writer : Jack Kerouac

Artist: Leonardo da Vinci

Politician: John F. Kennedy

Musicians: There are so many.... I am going for talent, not looks here. A younger Hugo Díaz and John Lennon.

Actors: Christopher Plummer, Yul Brynner, and there is just something sexy about Harry Morgan as Colonel Potter.

21 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

OK those were too easy.  Let's go back a bit

d2890925e0df47eaf68077de022f1d53.jpg

Lilian+Gish2.jpg

carole-lombard-american-film-actress-nor

I only know Carole Lombard. Her story is sad. The first looks like Clara Bow but I don't think that's her

Just now, Lucy Kitten said:

I only know Carole Lombard. Her story is sad. The first looks like Clara Bow but I don't think that's her

You are right.  That is not Clara Bow.

16 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

Lucy, you picked good ones!

Writer : Jack Kerouac

Artist: Leonardo da Vinci

Politician: John F. Kennedy

Musicians: There are so many.... I am going for talent, not looks here. A younger Hugo Díaz and John Lennon.

Actors: Christopher Plummer, Yul Brynner, and there is just something sexy about Harry Morgan as Colonel Potter.

I was thinking about Kerouac today while having lunch at My Brother's Bar. Pretty cool that he talks about that place and Denver in On The Road. It's cool to feel connected. The list of authors I want to bone is long! Larry McMurtry, Tom Robbins, John Irving, F Scott Fitzgerald. I would LOVE an orgy on the bus with the Merry Pranksters. I have a thing for writers.

I am not all that into chicks but I bet Madame du Berry was a wildcat in the sack. I would hold "court" with her and Marie Antoinette.

9 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

You are right.  That is not Clara Bow.

I cheated Lillian Gish and Loretta Young. Two more wikis I have to read before I can sleep tonight.

7 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

while having lunch at My Brother's Bar.

I'm a Denver native, great burger lunch bar.

6 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I am not all that into chicks but I bet Madame du Berry was a wildcat in the sack. I would hold "court" with her and Marie Antoinette.

Well if wild, powerful and unique ................ Ching Shih. But perhaps a tad dangerous. :cool:

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Well if wild, powerful and unique ................ Ching Shih. But perhaps a tad dangerous. :cool:

It would be hot beyond hot. All the beautiful dresses and powdered wigs on the floor, in a bed built for a king, eating and drinking like royalty. Hot.

Damn you ladies for your good threada, making me pop my head out of the shadows! Ugh, okay here goes lol. 

I can't say that I would want to take the ladies to pound town, but rather learn from their sexuality  and sensuality. Audrey  Hepburn, and Bettie Page. Audrey Hepburn with her almost symmetrical faces exudes  sensuality.  She was timeless  and incredible.  There isn't a single movie of hers I haven't seen. 

Ms  Bettie,  and her perfect Christian self, the woman who didn't even realize what she was doing was wrong but screamed sexual goddess.  A woman who thought a ball gag was just a prop and wasn't anything "wrong" with it.  A woman who changed the way women felt about themselves. If I could take just one thing from each of them.  

Now pound town. More like get on your knees town. 

Marquis De Sade, the French aristocratic  famous for S&M the pervert. Famous for his novels in which he enslaved women for his sexual pleasures binding them and fondling them.  Even though back then showing ankle was slutty. His wife joined in the fun by helping enslave women for his and her pleasure.  He lived his days out in an asylum but we have S&M to thank because of him and his demented mind.  

2 minutes ago, SpiceInCo said:

Ms  Bettie,  and her perfect Christian self, the woman who didn't even realize what she was doing was wrong but screamed sexual goddess.  A woman who thought a ball gag was just a prop and wasn't anything "wrong" with it.  A woman who changed the way women felt about themselves. If I could take just one thing from each of them.

Aaargh!!!!  Bettie Paige!!!  How could I forget the first Miss December!!!  I love her!!!  :wub:

1 hour ago, Laplace said:

1Gqbev.gif

That's HEDLEY!

That's like the only acceptable quote from Blazing Saddles that you can say in open forum :lol: