MsLeilaLovely

That one thing...

34 posts in this topic

Question for the guys and girls..........And dont be shy....

"What is the ONE thing that someone could do to you to get an immediate and instantaneous turn on. Is it a touch, a smell, a whisper, etc...?"

XOXO,
Ms. Leila Lovely

Kiss the back of my neck. Gives me shivers down my spine. ...... 

Can't believe I'm throwing this out here publicly  but... That one thing would be a rim job for me. 🙀 Gets me every time. Lol 

I'm Freaky and I know it. 😂

I would definitely say His Voice.

Some men's voices are absolutely intoxicating...

10 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Can't believe I'm throwing this out here publicly  but... That one thing would be a rim job for me. 🙀 Gets me every time. Lol 

I was going to say a passionate kiss, but I guess I will now change my answer to giving Jos a rim job!!! :wub:

On 4/2/2016 at 9:38 AM, Jez UaBriain said:

Kiss the back of my neck. Gives me shivers down my spine. ...... 

Ditto on the neck kisses.  As a matter of fact, any kisses.  Kisses starting at the ears and working their way down my back pretty much takes my breath away.
Mix it with some light fingernail scratching and I'll be squirming and ready for action.

For me, though, I'm pretty much at attention the moment the little soldier knows he's going to battle.

On April 2, 2016 at 8:29 AM, MsLeilaLovely said:

"What is the ONE thing that someone could do to you to get an immediate and instantaneous turn on. Is it a touch, a smell, a whisper, etc...?"

I must be so EASY !  All I need is a CFM look !

Oh wait !  It's not that I'm easy, it's that I'm a male ! !

:)

The most satisfying thing a woman can do in my opinion is to dance for me. Grinding on me, and then letting me participate, is just incredible. Strip clubs just tease, give him that and let him play, you're golden!

Hot breath and wet tongue  in my ear with roaming hands.

Yikes!

For me, it is a hard on! If a guy is standing there with a woody, I get all wet!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 4/2/2016 at 10:12 AM, Just Jos said:

I'm of the opinion you shouldn't bite if you're only going to do it once. :D

On April 2, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Just Jos said:

I've got to agree with Jos on this one.  On the receiving end of one this afternoon and it was exquisite. 

27 minutes ago, ironman318 said:

I've got to agree with Jos on this one.  On the receiving end of one this afternoon and it was exquisite. 

I haven't let my freak flag fly high enough to be the giver yet. Maybe one day... 🤑LOL 

7 hours ago, Just Jos said:

I haven't let my freak flag fly high enough to be the giver yet. Maybe one day... 🤑LOL 

You can practice on me at no charge... No, really, that's the kind of giving guy I am! ;)

Honestly here is my corny but true response.  As a lady of the night, I often encounter men, who else genuine and sweet, that are paying me for sex (crazy huh) so that often means it feels like it.  What turns me on more than anything is a man who makes me forget it's an appointment. The man that gawks at me and makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.  But is genuine!! 

On a sexual level, because that up there is an emotional response. Fuck me!!! Lol.  There isn't a nicer way to say it.  I love when a man takes me (with a level of trust of course) most men who see me once won't ever get to see the true sexual side of me because it's always awkward the first time sometimes even the second.  BUT  I call it Pandoras box.  Once you open it I come undone.  Once I can trust the person I want your hand on my mouth. I want you to hold both my hands above my head. I want you to take me!!! 

I am the most dominate woman out of the bedroom, I have no issues saying how I feel and what I expect,  but in the bedroom. I am so submissive to a fault. 

An immediate and instantaneous turn on for me is jos.. without a doubt she just made me immediately and instantaneously turned on 

24 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

An immediate and instantaneous turn on for me is jos.. without a doubt she just made me immediately and instantaneously turned on 

She gives me a lady Boner 

3 minutes ago, SpiceInCo said:

She gives me a lady Boner 

Lady boner.. now that is a term I have not heard before, but it sounds like a very interesting term.. 

On April 2, 2016 at 8:29 AM, MsLeilaLovely said:

Question for the guys and girls..........And dont be shy....

XOXO,
Ms. Leila Lovely

This is HoT...👅

image.gif

11 hours ago, Kaduk said:

This is HoT...👅

image.gif

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!! 
*nurses tongue back to licking health* 

You know how, when you see a provider who uses an assault rifle as a prosthetic for her missing leg, and then she uses it to blow shit up????  Damn, that gets me going every time.

tumblr_mqnld5RCnD1sd0xj0o1_500.gif

Soft slow passionate kisses.....if you're a good kisser, I melt

On 4/6/2016 at 7:53 AM, Madame Web said:

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!! 
*nurses tongue back to licking health* 

tara-gif3.gif

On 4/6/2016 at 9:32 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

Soft slow passionate kisses.....if you're a good kisser, I melt

Note to self... Add "attempt to melt the lovely Melissa" to my bucket list.  :)

It's happened twice, but open the door and a butt naked lady (in heels) from across the room, runs and jumps into my arms!  schwing!