MsLeilaLovely

Ladies & Gents what inspired you...

24 posts in this topic

To choose your username or the name you work under?  
    I personally chose my name off the head lol I wanted something that fit my personality; young, beautiful & bubbly! I also wanted it to be catchy, & easy to roll of the tongue..  
 Xoxo, 
Ms. Leila Lovely 

I am a huge fan of old Colorado red light history. So much so that I make the annual pilgrimage to Fairmount cemetery to pay my respects to a couple of madams interred there. (Ms.Mattie silks,and Ms.Jenny Rogers,respectively). 

But to be more on track with this thread,  many moons in the past the ladies who engaged in prostitution were often called jezebels by polite society. Hence, the name jezabel ,or short form ,jez . And at the risk of outing myself I use the old world spelling of my surname as the last part of my trade name.  

Edited by Jez UaBriain
Context

2 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

I am a huge fan of old Colorado red light history. So much so that I make the annual pilgrimage to Fairmount cemetery to pay my respects to a couple of madams interred there. (Ms.Mattie silks,and Ms.Jenny Rogers,respectively). 

But to be more on track with this thread,  many moons in the past the ladies who engaged in prostitution were often called jezebels by polite society. Hence, the name jezabel ,or short form ,jez . And at the risk of outing myself I use the old world spelling of my surname as the last part of my trade name.  

Do you know the plot for Mattie/Martha? I can never remember it. I read a piece from the Denver Post about her the other day which I may make another thread about because it was so snarky.

I liked the name Lucy. Luce Kitten popped up in a trashy book I read and it stuck. And Lucy is also Drew Barrymore's character in 50 First Dates and she's reading my favorite book Still Life With Woodpecker. The Kitten part just suits me, crazy cat lady, sex kitten and Hello Kitty enthusiast

I used to be Zoi for many years until something really sad happened and I had to reinvent myself. I hadn't hobbied in many years but started dancing at a fs strip club.  The Korean lady couldnt  say Zoi, at the time I had fire red hair, she said I was Spicy.  The reviews came with that name so I never wanted to detach myself from who I was known as so I just kept it. But I HATE the name Spice lol 

Been my nickname for a looooong time... Didn't want to struggle and forget who I an supposed to be.  Too old for the cloak and dagger stuff.  :)

3 hours ago, Riggo said:

Been my nickname for a looooong time... Didn't want to struggle and forget who I an supposed to be.  Too old for the cloak and dagger stuff.  :)

Be careful with user name repetition. Only need one account to be outed for all of them to be outed. 

Mine just describes me. Occasionally called it by friends. 

7 hours ago, Buddy Glass said:

Be careful with user name repetition. Only need one account to be outed for all of them to be outed. 

This is just nuts. It's something in the water here lol. 12 year hobbied  in 3 states and we never had outing.  A lot different here. 

Leigh is my middle name...just like every other girl born in my generation . I'm a horrible liar, so I thought I would just use a name that was mine.

One of my coworkers called me crazy for years after going for a ride in an off road race truck

I was fairly new and a well known provider asked me to review her on TOB and another defunct site.  I read reviews and couldn't think of a handle to call myself.  She said, 'well you're big, black and bald' and when I went online, saw someone had a name to this.  I shortened it to BigBaldBlk or BBB.  She said she liked the double entendre of my name, so it stuck.

9 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

BigBaldBlk or BBB.  

I still like B3

I have two names. 

My BunnyRanch name is Camille Lane. Dennis picked it. 

Nikki.... The name Nikki sounds like a really good slut with dark hair.

Holiday....Kaboom baby like 4th of July fire works popping off! Everyday is a Holiday.

:D:D:P Just like that...

When I came back to this board, I decided to use a new s/n entirely. One that is related to anti-flaming and wasn't a derivation of my previous s/n. Thus, sort of a fresh start.

hmmm.... well because I like bikes (motorcycles) and have tattoos. I had other ideas for a screen name but I couldn't really get them to look right spelling them out in a short "name" type format.

1 hour ago, bikentats-9753 said:

hmmm.... well because I like bikes (motorcycles) and have tattoos. I had other ideas for a screen name but I couldn't really get them to look right spelling them out in a short "name" type format.

Any significance to the 9753?  Born in 53 and graduated high school in 97?  :unsure:  :D

Just kidding!  You have guns!!!!

Edited by Riggo

I'm Wise,

I'm Old,

And I heard Owls are supposed to be smart.

So Why Not?

The Wise Old Owl

Better a smart ass than no ass at all...

Edited by The Wise Old Owl