AnaBeau

Stuck. The question for the guys.

22 posts in this topic

So when you guys are cruising what ever and you find a lady you REALLY want to meet, are you kind of stuck?  if it doesn't work out, or you can't  make it work, do you move onto the next girl?  Plan B that you would like see?  or you do you wait to see that one girl? Do you wait for an hour? a day?  a week? just my thoughts... and wondering your thoughts ...  of course... always 

I wait, I think patience is a virtue and well worth the return. At least that's been my experiences so far. 3 weeks is as long as I've waited so far. Doesn't bother me. She's actually had to be more patient with me, than me her.

I tend to give up at the first sign of difficulty. Make it the least bit challenging and I am moving on. 

I'm going to assume your question is in the context of this particular forum. I personally suck at planning ahead (never know just when I'm going to be horny, although just about anytime is a pretty safe bet), so I have no choice but to move on to plan B, C, D or even E if I can't make something work in the next few hours. Weekdays and incalls are a must for me. Then again, I probably will give it another try the next week, month, whatever. Don't know if this addresses your question, and obviously this is just me. Everybody's different.

I tend to give up at the first sign of difficulty. Make it the least bit challenging and I am moving on. 

This, unless something makes me think more patience is appropriate.  It's not really about timing as much as it is zero bullshit.  I'm assuming the attitude is similar on "the other side of the phone". :)

When I first started doing this I was more impulsive then I am now.  When I got the urge to book, I would keep calling until I got something booked.  I certainly still get the urge, but if things don't work out, I'll find something else to do with my time, like getting back to work. :)

I know this is a question just for the boys, but, I can't help myself. I think you should see whomever you want whenever you want, but the reality of the situation is, we all have lives and schedules and on top of that, shit happens. Sometimes, your car breaks down, sometimes a blizzard hits and you can't get to your rendezvous. Sure, see plan B, but if you find that person that you "REALLY" want to see, don't give up. Trust your gut, in my humble opinion, its generally worth it. 

I know this is a question just for the boys, but, I can't help myself. I think you should see whomever you want whenever you want, but the reality of the situation is, we all have lives and schedules and on top of that, shit happens. Sometimes, your car breaks down, sometimes a blizzard hits and you can't get to your rendezvous. Sure, see plan B, but if you find that person that you "REALLY" want to see, don't give up. Trust your gut, in my humble opinion, its generally worth it. 

Exactly, for me if it's a TD from the lady, I'm not gonna settle. Have met too many nice ladies to just move on to the next. Hell I like to read, I'll read until I get the chance at what I will be comfortable with. I'm still somewhat of a "Newbie", but only 3 TD's so far. I got time, I'll wait.

I'm in the same boat as Mya.  I lead a complicated life at times and would I like to be available 24/7, yes (no), but for most men I swear they think we sit around a phone prepped and prepared  at all hours.  I get so many last minute "hey can I see you today" that I literally had to start posting a schedule. 

Many of the higher end women (i.e not backpage 80qv) ladies have jobs, snips, lives, and just as we get cancelled on or rescheduled  (wife coming home early, can't get away from job) it almost never results in us not seeing them (given enough time was given prior to cancel) again.  

Life is tough, and it would be nice if schedules always meshed and random things didn't pop up that prevented us from not being able to be see them, but it's life.  I surely would never expect someone to not get tail while waiting for me, but it never hurts to try until things work out. What's the worst that's going to happen? You're going to see someone regardless. 

So when you guys are cruising what ever and you find a lady you REALLY want to meet, are you kind of stuck?  if it doesn't work out, or you can't  make it work, do you move onto the next girl?  Plan B that you would like see?  or you do you wait to see that one girl? Do you wait for an hour? a day?  a week? just my thoughts... and wondering your thoughts ...  of course... always 

I'm not a high volume guy and do not plan meetings because I need a release that day.  I plan well ahead of time a rendezvous (generally a week) and if something comes up, I will just reschedule with the lady I WANT to see and I never have a plan B.   I carefully research the ladies I spend time with and follow through with my plan.  I am not speaking for the other gentlemen here on the Board.  I only speak for me and if a delay happens, all it does is increase the anticipation.  ;)

I used to feel bad about seeing anyone else other than my ATF. As a matter of fact, I used to go to the extent to try to hide the fact that I saw others besides her. lol  I finally came to my senses and remembered the golden rule... this is not a "relationship" hobby in the true sense of the word. I'm sure she couldn't have cared less about me seeing other providers from a "relationship" perspective but maybe from a financial perspective. When she was around, I usually gave her first right of refusal and move on from there. Now I usually get fixated on a certain provider or type of provider and search out someone who complements the current desire. Then, I will often change my preference for the next date and move on from there. "Taste the Rainbow". 

I swear they think we sit around a phone prepped and prepared  at all hours.  

rsz_realtalk.jpg

I'm not sure what "cruising" means, but If I REALLY  want to 'meet' a lady, but have scheduling difficulty, it is usually my lack of 'availability' that is the problem, not hers.  So, I think I usually eventually make it work out.  Of course if the ladies availability is not compatible with my schedule, this site provides a super convenient personal favorite  listing with notes that makes Plan B finding the next lady that I REALLY  want to 'meet'. 

P.S. I'm currently working on Plan A

My thoughts :)

Stepping outside the TOB bubble for a moment...last minute calls are on the rise. The majority of guys are last minute kind of guys, it's lunch hour, they have extra time after an appointment, cancelled meeting etc. There are guys that still plan ahead but their numbers are few in comparison. Those last minute guys don't just have a Plan B they also have Plans C D E F and G too.

Some providers don't have a schedule that works with the last minute, they have schedules they have to work arond and that's understandable. It does however conflict with current climate. Ladies with schedules need to be firm, put it on your website, list it in your ads, put it in your email signature. Make sure that it's seen because it's the most overlooked of pertinent information.

Pretty much. If it's a normal kind of problem I'll try again next time. Can you see me at 4? No? Cool. I'll call next time. My schedule is random. I don't expect last minute times but I'm not booking a week ahead. Too many no shows from booking even 1 day ahead to believe something won't come up in 7. 

Not gonna answer a million personal questions first either. I'll give you my p411. or my references. Not gonna give you my DL, SSN, Facebook, or a selfie. That makes us incompatible. I will laugh if she asks if I'm a cop. Can't help it. 

I wait patiently unless the reason for being stuck is: donation too high or she doesn't provide incalls.  In that case I move on and put her in my wishlist for when I become billionaire.

Edited by Bora Bora

That's really good, Mya! Here's the thing for me - I don't need you to be runway-model prepared for our date, although I do appreciate the effort. What I really enjoy is leisurely time with a woman who is comfortable with herself, engaged with me, and with no pretenses. I like nothing more than to be invited in even when the woman is not completely ready, yet fine with conversation as the last touches are applied. I'm just a simple man who loves women. 

Stepping outside the TOB bubble for a moment...last minute calls are on the rise. The majority of guys are last minute kind of guys, it's lunch hour, they have extra time after an appointment, cancelled meeting etc. There are guys that still plan ahead but their numbers are few in comparison. Those last minute guys don't just have a Plan B they also have Plans C D E F and G too.

Some providers don't have a schedule that works with the last minute, they have schedules they have to work arond and that's understandable. It does however conflict with current climate. Ladies with schedules need to be firm, put it on your website, list it in your ads, put it in your email signature. Make sure that it's seen because it's the most overlooked of pertinent information.

I'm a same day last minute sort of thing. I could probably actually schedule out quite a bit better, at least a day in advance, but sometimes I just let the mood build up and want to see someone right away! 

- And then everyone is busy and I'm moving on to someone else when I should have just taken an availability hours or days out haha.

Really I give a bit of time to get back to me then move on. Kind of like ->

Pretty much. If it's a normal kind of problem I'll try again next time. Can you see me at 4? No? Cool. I'll call next time. My schedule is random. I don't expect last minute times but I'm not booking a week ahead. Too many no shows from booking even 1 day ahead to believe something won't come up in 7. 

I'll tend to be more like this unless there is someone I know that is traveling that I missed months ago and just must meet.

However, the most important thing is that I'm NOT giving up on the girl that was unavailable! I will probably just move her to try to see next time. In fact there is a provider I've played a bit of tag with for MONTHS, but I haven't committed to pre-scheduling out like I should. I feel a bit bad since I'm almost unintentionally wasting her time (even with just a few simple texts I feel), but I really WILL see her when our schedules match up!

But when I was meeting fewer ladies, and when I'm that way in the future, I'll schedule it out a bit more and probably go back to waiting (if we're talking a few days, not weeks).

Its better to be patient.  I got burned one time, drove way up North to see a lady, met at door and her attitude just wasn't good. Might of been having a bad day. Decided to leave. Still having the feeling, called another whom I normally wouldn't have looked at and paid the price. Service was as bad as her breath.

It really just depends on my mood at the moment.  There have been times when I have really needed someone special; someone that could give me a real charge. Of course it is all in my head(s).  If I am not feeling quite up for it, for whatever reason I will send myself a note and come back to her later.  Sad to say though there have been quite a few times when that lady has moved on.  But that is going to happen anyway....