AnaBeau

Responsibility and all that comes along with it

43 posts in this topic

I bring everything I need to visit and I treat the house just as I would nature; Pack it in, pack it out. Period.

36 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Here's a hint: Putting bras in the dryer is frowned upon. 

Will ignore the hint... Prefer to remain fired from laundry.  No good can come from me attempting it again!

Been there and done that. The SO found the wrapper under her alarm clock many days later.  I told her my step son must have had a chick when we were out of town.   Never again in the Master bedroom.

5 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Been there and done that. The SO found the wrapper under her alarm clock many days later.  I told her my step son must have had a chick when we were out of town.   Never again in the Master bedroom.

Does not compute!  There are these wonderful things called hotels or in-calls!  Petey, this is not directed at you! 

You're married, what in the fuck are you thinking having a lovely lady in your bedroom!?!?!?

So this is just food for thought.  You are an ASP, you are seeing a gentleman at his home.  You know he is married.  You leave the condom wrapper in the bed.  Where you guessed it, the wife finds it!  Who is responsible?  Do you think the provider or the hobbyist? In my eyes, it is every providers responsibility to  CYOA (Cover your own ass). I guess being old-fashioned, or maybe that I am a little more experience than those that of been doing this longer than me... You just don't do that shit!!!!  

I agree with you, the provider is responsible for not gathering everything up. Knowing that he was married, if she didn't do it on purpose, then she is an idiot. 

Maybe you got what you wanted in your hand.  You're done.  You're leaving. Whatever!  Or maybe because you're running a special if you don't pay such close attention.  Well then DON'T ADVERTISE SPECIALS.  

Dammmmmm.... lay down the law sister! 

The other just ruin a marriage.  Anytime I know I am invited to anybody's house I guess maybe it's just my ability to not control my OCD... I always make sure that anything that I bring with me leaves with me!!!!!   Or is disposed of properly!  Not left under a fucking bed sheet.

^^^^This^^^^

Now don't get me wrong, I understand that this is every man's choice if you invite a provider into your home into the bed you share with your wife.  You best be better sure that the goddamn shit is clean!!!! However, most men think with one head and we all know what 1 it is.   After seeing a provider, that's probably not the first thing on your mind.  Though it should be.

Rock on.... ^^^this^^^

I have suffered a broken heart just like anyone else. A broken heart is something I would NOT ever wish on anyone not even my worst enemy!!!!  Somebody's heart got broken over this. Severed right down the middle.  

*I agree 100% with you about everything you said about the provider. However, its his fault for being a dumbs ass and taking the risk and having another woman over. Then he wasn't even smart enough to double check that shit? He didn't even wash the sheets, didn't double check.

I am disgusted that people are so selfish in this business, they care about walking out the door.

Its common knowalage that some people have careless behavior, and simply just don't give two shits. This why I would say, do not shit where you eat. 

I am personally disgusted with this provider. Thoughts and input???  Or am I just a total bitch???

I think I am rubbing off on you. xoxox :P

Edited by Nikki Holiday

I find it crazy, when men ask me to take used condoms with me. Did we learn nothing from Bill Clinton?

OMG, you always have me cracking up. :P

A broken heart is something I would NOT ever wish on anyone not even my worst enemy!!!!

Thoughts and input???  Or am I just a total bitch???

AnaBeau,

You sound like you care about the feelings of even your worst enemy ! !  ??

Hmmmmm.....  I bet a "double White Russian" you don't even have a 'worst enemy' !

Opining that a provider should not leave an empty condom wrapper behind surely doesn't qualify you as a 'total bitch' ...........

No Way,  maybe one hellofa 'sexy bitch' though !!

You think fetish costs extra? Vacuuming will break the bank. Seriously though I agree, your house your mess your responsibility. It doesn't mean I'm gonna be a slob it just means I am not going to take the heat for a problem that's not mine.

What about some maid role play? Gotta be realistic!

What about some maid role play? Gotta be realistic!

If she actually vacuums it's not really role play is it??? :lol:

I agree with the majority, the guy is responsible for clean up in his place.

Both parties are adults and should share the responsibility.  But if it were my master bedroom, I'd make sure everything was in order.

"Cheat" on SO is one thing, no use in going there again.  But bring ANY woman, provider or otherwise, home into the bed you are going to share with SO that night?  How could anyone be that stupid AND that much of a douche bag?  Whatever shit storm befalls him he deserves, and it is his fault alone.