TooHot

LAMES leaving me negative rep points?

34 posts in this topic

Alright I think its about time to call out all you lame ass fuk boyz leaving me bad rep points or whatever.

So not only have you been trolling "hobbiest" forums for who knows how long but you have the nerve to leave me negative points when I simply state my honest opinions?

I have some bad news for you...god hates you and will continue to curse you with bad luck and force you to continue this miserable existence of yours until you finally get the courage up enough to pull the plug...so go ahead if it gives u jollies keep negative repping me, just gives me more targets to rid these boards of all kinds of self righteous lames.

At this time I would like to encourage you to pull the plug before you suck the fun out of whatever is unlucky enough to cross your path...go ahead I think its time.

iaSN8cY.gif

Edited by jj254
swapped gifs.

and hope I have not offended everyone reading this =?

You anticipated that you would offend some folks. 

11 hours ago, TooHot said:

Alright I think its about time to call out all you lame ass fuk boyz leaving me bad rep points or whatever.

So not only have you been trolling "hobbiest" forums for who knows how long but you have the nerve to leave me negative points when I simply state my honest opinions?

I have some bad news for you...god hates you and will continue to curse you with bad luck and force you to continue this miserable existence of yours until you finally get the courage up enough to pull the plug...so go ahead if it gives u jollies keep negative repping me, just gives me more targets to rid these boards of all kinds of self righteous lames.

At this time I would like to encourage you to pull the plug before you suck the fun out of whatever is unlucky enough to cross your path...go ahead I think its time.

It's God... not god.

It's always best to get the correct spelling of His name if you are going to attempt to slander Him.

For someone who seems to know soooo much about God I am completely surprised that you failed to show enough Respect to spell His name correctly.

Friday was the worst day for Believers (aka Christians)... BUT ... then Sunday arrived with a rolled away boulder, a body that beat death and a war that has already been Won! 

When you are able to do any of that I will gladly listen to all that you want to spew out about God lol.

Just in case anyone is confused here... Good Friday and Easter are this week ;-)

(Scarlett gently puts down mic, exits stage left waving Palm Branches (Palm Sunday was on Sunday lol) side to side with an extremely Thankful heart, mind, body & soul for the gift of Eternal Life with God).

Now... back to your topic at hand... Who Gives A Shit What Anyone Else Thinks About You??? Do your own thing always, and keep moving forward no matter if you have 100, 1 or 0 Fans. You should eventually learn what works for you, and what doesn't. My guess is posts like this will not boost your popularity for gaining successful and fun dates, but I have seen crazier things happen. Dew You lol

Reputation points are not life 's blood. Nor is God, god, the whisperer or the mods boss. It is the asshole who is really the only thing that matters to life. Because when your asshole shuts down- everything else will soon follow. Jez's words of wisdom for today.

32 minutes ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Reputation points are not life 's blood. Nor is God, god, the whisperer or the mods boss. It is the asshole who is really the only thing that matters to life. Because when your asshole shuts down- everything else will soon follow. Jez's words of wisdom for today.

Sure lol

I am pretty sure that all physicians, medical staff and science look for a few other things to determine when a person shuts down (dies)... such as their heart flat lines... they have no more brain activity... their kidneys and liver cease to filter the body... etc etc etc.

The last time I checked... NO person has ever been declared dead after their asshole discontinued to work... That's why they make colostomy bags LOL ;-)~

You do not have to believe or awknowledge... (now)... that God is Life's Blood. It is definitely your choice to choose what you believe (now). However I Choose to be wise and believe in someone who has ultimate authority and power... instead of some asshole that never does anything except shit sewer. Scarlett's words of wisdom for today lol.

Edited by Scarlett Dayne

16 hours ago, TooHot said:

god hates you

My God is a black lesbian. So, she probably dislikes YOU :P

17 hours ago, TooHot said:

Posting a non-constructive thread (unlike all of the other threads here) will probably not help your cause... Jus' sayin'

A better title may have been "Why do all you trolls troll trolls?"

Edited by Riggo

I thought this was a request to give negative rep to all posts from OP. I guess just once daily.

Because no, I don't care about anyone's opinions and I don't know why anyone would care about up or down arrows. So if nothing else it's fun to make fun of things people think are important but are actually worthless. Like their opinions or poor stickfigure drawings.

11 minutes ago, ajot said:

I thought this was a request to give negative rep to all posts from OP. I guess just once daily.

Because no, I don't care about anyone's opinions and I don't know why anyone would care about up or down arrows. So if nothing else it's fun to make fun of things people think are important but are actually worthless. Like their opinions or poor stickfigure drawings.

Hey!  Screw you!  I make good stick figure drawings and some of the lines are almost straight!  :D

6 hours ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

Sure lol

I am pretty sure that all physicians, medical staff and science look for a few other things to determine when a person shuts down (dies)... such as their heart flat lines... they have no more brain activity... their kidneys and liver cease to filter the body... etc etc etc.

The last time I checked... NO person has ever been declared dead after their asshole discontinued to work... That's why they make colostomy bags LOL ;-)~

You do not have to believe or awknowledge... (now)... that God is Life's Blood. It is definitely your choice to choose what you believe (now). However I Choose to be wise and believe in someone who has ultimate authority and power... instead of some asshole that never does anything except shit sewer. Scarlett's words of wisdom for today lol.

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator. here is what I got back......................................................:D

" I can't wait for Donald Trump to replace Obama !!!! "

6 hours ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

NO person has ever been declared dead after their asshole discontinued to work...

I know many people that are absolute living assholes and I am sure that if the sphincter quit functioning, so would they!  :)

8 hours ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

Yeah, but they only work as long as the root cause is cured, which is often not the case.

PSA: Get screened for colo-rectal cancer annually.  Get your colonoscopies done when advised by the Dr.  Eat your fiber.  And if you don't take a dump regularly, get yourself to a Dr.  My friend waited 6 months;  18 months later he was gone!

On 3/22/2016 at 0:52 AM, TooHot said:

I have some bad news for you...god hates you and will continue to curse you with bad luck and force you to continue this miserable existence of yours until you finally get the courage up enough to pull the plug...

Wow, this thread deserves a nice carol, even though it's out of season:

"Death To The World (with lyrics)"

(first verse)

Death to the world! Cthulhu's come:
Let Earth abhor this thing.
Let every mind prepare for doom,
As anguish and woe he'll bring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptP0OR-e7rI

(and there's even a bonus for Boink36 at the 1:45 mark)

18 hours ago, boink36 said:

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator. here is what I got back......................................................:D

" I can't wait for Donald Trump to replace Obama !!!! "

Ahhh... yesss... Donald Trump... The Anti-Christ...Hee Hee just Teasing lol.

Why do so many people think he's the best thing since sliced bread?

He has absolutely NO Peace in his life (no Peace, no joy), his actions are fueled by hatred (he's a fighter not a lover lol) and he has an extremely short fuse (irrational and illogical decisions get made when our emotions aren't balanced).

These are the kind of individuals I try to stay farrrrr away from! He's dangerous, hot headed, cocky and with a hot trigger finger to boot. He is not leadership material. One hell of a business tycoon YES... BUT... definitely not someone to lead a country.

NOW... with that said ... ALL politicians are crooked, selfish and have hidden motives/agendas. You can NOT trust a damn one of them.

You can vote for the douche bag or the shit sandwich... Either way they're all going to be foul in some way lol.

Awesome! This thread starts out with a lunatic posting a rant at 1:00 in the morning about all the negative reps he's getting about being a douche and morphs into a discussion about Don Trump aka "the Anti-Christ" ! Another round, bartender (I'll take a JB and coke, please).

Haven't we already voted this guy off the island?  Why is this thread still alive?

(I'll take a JB and coke, please).

John Bell for me too! As a matter of fact, JB for president! 

Awesome! This thread starts out with a lunatic posting a rant at 1:00 in the morning about all the negative reps he's getting about being a douche and morphs into a discussion about Don Trump aka "the Anti-Christ" ! Another round, bartender (I'll take a JB and coke, please).

We may or may not have made any progress.  Years ago, the inevitable terminus of most TOB topics involved alien kidnappings and tin-foil hats. 

Edited by Happymon
spell ck

Posting a non-constructive thread (unlike all of the other threads here) will probably not help your cause... Jus' sayin'

A better title may have been "Why do all you trolls troll trolls?"

8.jpg

I think I figured it out.  TooHot is Jay Cutler.

LOL!  Or maybe Phillip Rivers... But, he is definitely one of those biatches.

It's God... not god.

It's always best to get the correct spelling of His name if you are going to attempt to slander Him.

For someone who seems to know soooo much about God I am completely surprised that you failed to show enough Respect to spell His name correctly.

Friday was the worst day for Believers (aka Christians)... BUT ... then Sunday arrived with a rolled away boulder, a body that beat death and a war that has already been Won! 

When you are able to do any of that I will gladly listen to all that you want to spew out about God lol.

Just in case anyone is confused here... Good Friday and Easter are this week ;-)

(Scarlett gently puts down mic, exits stage left waving Palm Branches (Palm Sunday was on Sunday lol) side to side with an extremely Thankful heart, mind, body & soul for the gift of Eternal Life with God).

Now... back to your topic at hand... Who Gives A Shit What Anyone Else Thinks About You??? Do your own thing always, and keep moving forward no matter if you have 100, 1 or 0 Fans. You should eventually learn what works for you, and what doesn't. My guess is posts like this will not boost your popularity for gaining successful and fun dates, but I have seen crazier things happen. Dew You lol

Very well said Scarlett.

I can always trust you to "call them like you see them!" One of the things I admire you the most for.

Keep it up! um....no pun intended!