stevie-2249

Too sensitive

43 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I still remember the years when my PCP was an attractive female.  That portion of my annual was more pleasant. 

My Dr years ago in Texas was a beautiful blonde with thin fingers.  She frequently had to slap my little friend during the examination of the twins, apperantly she didn't care for his borish behaviour!  :)

2 hours ago, Happymon said:

My primary care physician is extremely competent, funny and way, way out of any closet he may ever have been in.  At my first annual physical, he entered the examination room with these words: "If you have any interesting concerns, I suggest you lose them, because I assure you, this is no fun for me either."

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I still remember the years when my PCP was an attractive female.  That portion of my annual was more pleasant. 

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 6:31 PM, Riggo said:

I don't mind a female finger, but I had to change Dr's for my physical because I was assigned to a male sports doctor who had bratwursts for fingers! 

All of you guys fondly reminiscing about your doctor exams well....is getting my "lady wood" going!

I can't say, my doctor exams have ever felt nice, but none of them have given me DATY either. Correction, doctors have given me DATY, just not my doctor and not during an exam. :D

5 hours ago, Kashmir said:

That is just sad, but here you go :)

ojf6ly.jpg

That results in this!

Seasoned-German-Bratwurst.jpg

On 3/15/2016 at 10:32 PM, stevie-2249 said:

Ok i see in reviews that a a lady doesnt want daty for reason shes to sensitive, wouldnt that be a good thing or just an excuse maybe she dont like strange men down there, shes self conscious bout herself? 

Both could be true for her (physical and mental thing) .... lot more nerves down there than guys. 

I've met guys who cannot handle their balls being touched in anyway (let alone licked or sucked) so not the craziest idea some ladies might not be able to physically handle daty for a long time or at all.

On 3/15/2016 at 9:32 PM, stevie-2249 said:

Ok i see in reviews that a a lady doesnt want daty for reason shes to sensitive, wouldnt that be a good thing or just an excuse maybe she dont like strange men down there, shes self conscious bout herself? 

To each their own. we all have the things we like and don't like.

18 hours ago, MOCHA said:

I've met guys who cannot handle their balls being touched in anyway (let alone licked or sucked) 

Those poor guys!  They have no idea what they are missing!  Heck, throw in a finger up the ass whilst the twins are being cared for!

Where's 2Big when ya need him? This thread is gay :cool:

I was fortunate enough to have been taught by a dancer in NY - long ago in a galaxy far away.  Thanks to her, I haven't had many complaints, but I always take direction.  

On 3/15/2016 at 11:59 AM, Guest said:

Gotta learn to play hurt in this league :cool:

Image result for broken nose black eyes

Man if you caught your beans and franks in your zipper and got the beans over the frank. You just need to wipe off the blood put some.     A and W on your chewed up dick and keep going even though it feels like Ms. Bobit just got done with it.  Have a little compassion my wife is extremely sensitive and you have got to really be careful with what you do. I’m sure with an attitude like yours women are lining up to have the full experience with you. 

On 3/17/2016 at 3:28 PM, Guest said:

All of you guys fondly reminiscing about your doctor exams well....is getting my "lady wood" going!

I can't say, my doctor exams have ever felt nice, but none of them have given me DATY either. Correction, doctors have given me DATY, just not my doctor and not during an exam. :D

After my vasectomy I had one of my testicles   swell up to the size of an orange.  I had to go back in and I saw a young lady who was beginning her career. My nuts hurt so bad and she literally spent 20 minutes rubbing and looking at my swollen testicle like she had never saw anything like it. If I hadn’t had the infection and been hurt it would have been extremely erotic. 

2 hours ago, Pittbull said:

After my vasectomy I had one of my testicles   swell up to the size of an orange.  I had to go back in and I saw a young lady who was beginning her career. My nuts hurt so bad and she literally spent 20 minutes rubbing and looking at my swollen testicle like she had never saw anything like it. If I hadn’t had the infection and been hurt it would have been extremely erotic. 

Thank you so much for resurrecting a 7 year old post to share with us about your swollen testicles. Special kinda stuff. 

Very nice to know men who go to the doctor on a regular basis, and not just because they're in super bad shape! 

On 3/14/2016 at 8:49 PM, Guest said:

(Maybe she doesn't like it. Some men don't like a finger in their ass. Why not? I have no idea :) to each their own)

My female primary care felt the tumor on my prostate that none of the male urologists could find... after having my life saved by an experienced female, anytime one offers to give me a poke up the bum, my response is , "Yes, please!"

If she wears a white lab coat and has a stethoscope, I'm 99% of the way there..... just start whispering in my ear about controlled prescriptions and over the falls I go!

On 3/17/2016 at 3:28 PM, Guest said:

You can always hope.... LOL!