geecue2

DFK and ATF's

67 posts in this topic

Personally kissing should be considered foreplay.   I remember some kisses more than I remember the session. 

17 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Started thinking about ATF's, all of mine have either moved away or retired. One thing I did come up with is what they all had in common. All of these ladies loved to kiss, I mean the real DFK. Thinking maybe that is why I do not have an ATF now. Remember one lady, had to go through her garage to get to the house, she stops in front of her vehicle and starts DFK, pulls me down on the hood of her car, we must have kissed for about 5 minutes straight, ATF after that appt. She would always tell me she liked the way I kissed because I would kiss back, asked doesn't everyone. Anyone else like the DFK  to get a session started off right ? Ladies is this becoming a lost art ?

All my ATF's associated kissing with all the rest.  Just part of getting intimate. I had one gal who would never kiss, then one time grabbed me and gave me a DFK as she reached a big O. From then on it seemed natural for us, though she told me I was the only one. Never have understood it.

My ATF has kicked me to the curb around Christmas time, and rightfully so. Hope she be happy. Really do. Miss her big time. But so be this biz.

On 3/12/2016 at 8:03 PM, geecue2 said:

Started thinking about ATF's, all of mine have either moved away or retired. One thing I did come up with is what they all had in common. All of these ladies loved to kiss, I mean the real DFK. Thinking maybe that is why I do not have an ATF now. Remember one lady, had to go through her garage to get to the house, she stops in front of her vehicle and starts DFK, pulls me down on the hood of her car, we must have kissed for about 5 minutes straight, ATF after that appt. She would always tell me she liked the way I kissed because I would kiss back, asked doesn't everyone. Anyone else like the DFK  to get a session started off right ? Ladies is this becoming a lost art ?

Deep passionate kissing is a must for me.  It is what gets my clock wound up, my motor going... Without it, the session seems too impersonal to me and I really do get very little out of the meeting.

Kissing is the most important part of intimacy. There are some things you can't teach a person, and I think kissing is one of them. You have it, or you don't. In my real world it is in my top 5 rule outs for dating. If they can't kiss, no need to move on to a second date. On my P411 profile under my dislikes, I almost put "bad kissers", but I didn't want men reading my profile and stressing out if they could or not ;). I am just as satisfied with long kissing and caressing, as I am with sex.

Edited by Kashmir
missing text

41 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

Kissing is the most important part of intimacy. 

YES!  It doesn't even necessarily have to be DFK.  I have enjoyed extended and incredibly hot no-tongue-involved-lips-only kissing that was totally erotic and arousing.  One such greeting at the door from a  lady years ago remains  permanently burned into my memory and gets the motor started just thinking about it!

It is always the flicky lizard tongue kissers that want to do kiss non stop. Can I also add, I would like to find the girl that told them they were a good kisser, and smack her, because they are also the ones that have been told they are good at DATY. My stomach sinks when a man says, "I have been told that I am good at ..."

None of my clients though, they are all the best I ever had :D

Lmao!!!!!! Oh Kashmir let's go smack em together!! 

I could go on and on and on about that! ! There was this one guy, no one from here, old site, who that was all he wanted was DATY but he wanted to stay down there for 45 minutes and he swears he's the best at it.  If you can envision an old man with loose dentures trying to eat a steak, that was what it was like.  

Like every other good hooker says, if only I could write a book! !!

Most every lady I have been with (hobby and non-hobby) has their own unique talents and preferences.  And I have had a ball with almost all of them.  That being said, kissing is something that can set the sensual and sexual tone for the encounter.  A few of my favorite ladies seem to enjoy starting with some kissing, DFK, some neck kissing and hands exploring.  When an encounter starts like that, very good things follow.  Starting like that lets me know that it will be more than "insert part A into slot B and vigorously proceed".  For those of us who are orally inclined, kissing is an sweet part of passionate playtime and can lead to a more intense, pleasurable time (hopefully for both (or more) of us).

.......... an old man with loose dentures trying to eat a steak, that was what it was like.  

Well good grief - you have to take the dentures out for DATY!!!  Also prevents biting LOL.  :eek:

Nom nom nom 

200w_d.gif

Hey...isn't tomorrow National Steak and Blowjob day?  ;)

Why sir yes I believe it is!!!!

14 minutes ago, SpiceInCo said:

Why sir yes I believe it is!!!!

Last year I was only able to take advantage of half of the celebration.  :(  Disappointing when things don't work out, though the steak was pretty good.  And is it okay to celebrate National Steak and Blowjob eve?

And remember -  Unlike Valentine's Day, prices aren't slashed 50% on the 15th :D:rolleyes::lol:

What about beef jerky and blowjobs? Is that the same? 

5 minutes ago, SpiceInCo said:

What about beef jerky and blowjobs? Is that the same? 

I always thought if you were getting blown you didn't need to jerk, so ...................

Beef jerky?!?  ouch....

No more yanky my wanky, Donger need food!

Mmmm I think you guys just changed my plans for tomorrow!

Back on the main topic, I think DFK is really important for a good session. I get really annoyed if it's not there when it's advertised and it will make me not see someone (at all or again).

That said, I found that good and bad kissing is hilariously subjective. I've been told that I'm great and that I'm horrible, in both words and actions by a large number of gals. So much so that I realized people are so full of it that no one knows what is good and bad most of the time haha. 

Up until two weeks ago when I found out this was wrong, I never really thought you could have too much kissing during sex. Though maybe she was a bad kisser... (Btw, I say that in humorous irony)

Kissing (and eating pussy) are things that girls are simply better at. 

girls kissing april o'neil gif

4 hours ago, Kashmir said:

Kissing is the most important part of intimacy.

Thank you!  I won't see a lady a second time if the kissing is tepid at best or completely off the table.  My mouth is connected to every pleasure nerve in my body and if it doesn't get its' fair share of fun in a meeting, it tells my brain that we are not happy. ;)

I am way more satisfied with long kissing and caressing, than I am with sex.

Just edited your end statement so that it would directly apply to a meeting with me. :D

Edited by Riggo

On 3/12/2016 at 8:05 PM, SpiceInCo said:

Personally kissing should be considered foreplay.   I remember some kisses more than I remember the session. 

For me, the GFE must include at least LFK but preferably DFK. IMHO, providers who post that they are GFE without kissing are guilty of misleading advertising. I mean, come on, how many girl friends has anyone had who didn't kiss? :confused:

8 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

For me, the GFE must include at least LFK but preferably DFK. IMHO, providers who post that they are GFE without kissing are guilty of misleading advertising. I mean, come on, how many girl friends has anyone had who didn't kiss? :confused:

Only my ex-wife at the end of our relationship.

On 3/12/2016 at 10:31 AM, SpiceInCo said:

A good kiss can make your lady bits go crazy.  Like that one super passionate,  I want you so damn bad kiss, then the thighs start to tighten up.  

Hmm. I really like kissing haha

Its good to know there are some ladies that do like to kiss and are good at it.  :pash:

I guess I'm the exception, but DFKing is not that big of a deal to me.  I'm not opposed to it, but a little LK works fine for me. 

Kissing (DFK) is perfect start for all good things.

I think the real key to this is hygiene, if you have a gross scruffy beard, haven't brushed your teeth, or have smoked a pack a day and smell like an ash tray...I'm not going to even think about DFK. Plus, you have to remember that every woman is different, just like every man... sometimes it just really click and i really enjoy DFK... but some, not so much. and don't get me started on BAD kissers, lol!