Inserting signature

15 posts in this topic

I was told never ever mention reviews, but that I could put it in my signature. I guess there is a misconception that I'm new and only have just the one review, but all my other ones are on another site, so I wrote out my signature with a link to ECCIE but I can't figure out why it's not showing? I even tried to play around with the forum buttons and I am not seeing anywhere where you can insert it.  It's kind of affecting me because people aren't researching a little further to see that I'm not new, and clicking on it from my page. Thanks for the help in advance! 

And also how do you change the status on my page.  I saw that you can do a status update, but not seeing where to do that at. 

Negative ghost rider, unless it's something I can't see. 

4 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

Negative ghost rider, unless it's something I can't see. 

Your signature only shows below your posts on the forum. it doesn't show on your profile page.

Can you see it? I can't see it.  Like would it be showing here?  

At the bottom of your posts there is an eccie.net member link. Is that what you are referring to? (Unfortunately, it requires someone be logged in to eccie.)

As I recall there is a switch someplace (I have it turned OFF, but now I can't find the switch.) which controls seeing signatures. 

Edited by Bit Banger

Yeah I saw the switch, it's in the account settings, then the toggle is right there. I didn't think you had to be a member to see reviews. I have mine on now. Okay I'm going to keep playing around on it lol. 

33 minutes ago, TheWhisperer said:

Users must be logged in to see the signature area

Is there a difference between the mobile & non-mobile versions of the website?  I see her signature when on the PC, but not when on my iPhone.

Yes, usually mobile versions don't display all the information due to a space restriction.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Is there a difference between the mobile & non-mobile versions of the website?  I see her signature when on the PC, but not when on my iPhone.

I had no problem finding your reviews just had to go to your website link in your profile then use the review links from your website 

If only everyone was as smart as you!!! I have had several think that I'm new even though I tried to put everything out there.  I was told the same, shows on Web not on mobile.  This too shall pass, it will all work itself out in good time. :-)