Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Laya

why is it so nice ?

7 posts in this topic

im starting too love Colorado springs. i woke up this morning too the sun in my face and OMG its almost like being at home in California. usually its really cold or snowing when i come out to visit. i guess i brung a lil California sunshine with me this time around :D

Just remember early spring time in Colorado, 70 degrees one day, snow the next day. 

26 minutes ago, geecue2 said:

Just remember early spring time in Colorado, 70 degrees one day, snow the next day. 

Yupppp.  Its completely unpredictable here.  The other day there were tornado symptoms.  (Hail, lightning etc) they say march has the most snow.  Ive even seen snow in june.

yikes , maybe i spoke too soon :eek: maybe i should stick to what i know and go back to cali :cool:

I'm an Arizona girl,  I'm freezing lol.  I'm in North denver so we didn't get any snow the other day,  thankfully! !!

Im cali born and raised.  It takes some serious adjusting, but i love it here.  

These things of which you speak are called "seasons."  There are four: Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall (no, it is not just the name of a princess).  Most of the country has these things, which those of you from southern California are unfamiliar with.  Colorado, in my opinion, has just the right amount of "seasons."  You should try upstate New York, Minnesota or North Dakota if you think Colorado has too much of these "seasons."  Stick around a while, you might get addicted to a phenomenon we call "the changing of the seasons" which are my four favorite times of the year (the fish bite better during the changes).