Strip clubs?

14 posts in this topic

Hey so I am looking for strip clubs here. Gorgeous ladies, no outrageous cover and ladies who push the boundaries.  I already plan on going to the ranch at some point but the rare occasions I do go out I typically go to strip clubs with a couple friends.  

What say you?  

30 minutes ago, SpiceInCo said:

Hey so I am looking for strip clubs here. Gorgeous ladies, no outrageous cover and ladies who push the boundaries.  I already plan on going to the ranch at some point but the rare occasions I do go out I typically go to strip clubs with a couple friends.  

What say you?  

Ladies pushing boundaries? Penthouse.

The Ranch? The only boundaries will be your own :cool:

I know not of this boundary pushing of which you speak but my personal favorite gentlemen's clubs are (in no particular order) Diamond Cabaret, La Boheme and Platinum 84.

2 hours ago, Raoul said:

Ladies pushing boundaries? Penthouse.

The Ranch? The only boundaries will be your own :cool:

I have encountered some feisty ladies at the Penthouse.

Whatever happened to the "Paper Tiger" on Santa Fe! Dancers brought their own quarters to play juke box! Gawd, did I just date myself? :P

1 hour ago, Hvnaball2 said:

Whatever happened to the "Paper Tiger" on Santa Fe! Dancers brought their own quarters to play juke box! Gawd, did I just date myself? :P

Gawd, does that bring back memories....

There used to be a club on N. Federal that had a "beach" theme...

Signature

Paper Tiger is still there it just no longer has the same name. I haven't been there for a while, but I doubt much has changed. I often drive by there and there are often girls sitting outside to smoke. They look just as sketchy as ever.

That sounds like my kind of place!!!! Lol

I heartily recommend Diamond Cabaret, but as an afternoon enticement -- between 1 and 5 pm.  It's not crowded and the ladies will do their best to make you feel welcome.  Jay, the day manager is about the best in the business.  I've rarely been around a place where the ladies are genuinely interesting, fun, and engaging -- with just the right dash of "naughty." As in most clubs in my experience, nearly a majority of the most interesting dancers are bi, lez or bi-friendly.  Just tell Kali, the bartender, that you were referred by a former Florida club owner, and she will treat you well.  My personal favorites:  Karen, Kelly, Isabella, Prezly and Marina.  Today is Kelly's birthday, so join us for some champagne, and we can swap nuru experiences. 

Zounds, methinks zeusreturns (great name) is either the manager of the Diamond Cabaret, or a darned-close friend.

On 3/10/2016 at 4:05 PM, Badboy said:

Zounds, methinks zeusreturns (great name) is either the manager of the Diamond Cabaret, or a darned-close friend.

I'm definitely not the manager... but, the day manager, is a good friend.  

I didn't see this until now but if I do go it won't be until next weekend.  I think I narrowed it down to two. 

I've been here about 6 years and have been to the gnarly strip club on Santa fe twice I think? Funny and honestly a true story, I really didn't know.. I went to this place one night and probably only dropped about 250, which is actually a decent amount of money to a guy like me. This money was basicially on one girl and I kept getting dance after dance on and off for about 2-3 hours. Towards the end I had a bouncer just standing there to watch over the girl? I was kinda confused since he wasn't there all night watching me like a hawk,lol.  I leave, get home, and realize there was a hole in the crotch of my dress slacks...