41SM

Am I jerk if I don't perform DATY?

106 posts in this topic

I'm not going to lie; the notion that I could be putting my mouth in a location that was recently occupied by multiple penises is quite oft putting. Sadly, I've noticed in some recent sessions that ladies have become slightly offended when I've respectfully declined to go down on them. I never give them my real reasons ( (1) The fear that residual pubes from another man's ball sack forest could end up stuck between my teeth. (2) That I could get some type of oral STD that could make some cauliflower like entities grow on my beautiful crimson lips); but I can always tell that they're taken back by my lack of participation. They never verbally tell me I'm a selfish prick/asshole but in their irises I see them screaming "You fucking douchebag! You want me to suck your cock dry but you're too pretentious and selfish to reciprocate huh? You think your dick is clean enough for my mouth but my taint isn't clean enough for yours? This is all about you right motherfucker? My pleasure doesn't mean shit, does it? You basically want Jabba the Hutt style sex;  I'm just supposed to lick your light saber and then lay on my back and let you ram away? My getting off is completely inconsequential!"  

Am I forever destined to be viewed by ladies in this profession as a jackass of the highest degree if I refuse to go down on them or is there hope for a gentle soul that abstains from cunnilingus? Ladies, if I gracefully  stated that I didn't want to go down on you would it offend you and get me blackballed? Should I tell my lips they need not fear the paradise between a woman's legs and start using them to explore the heavenly garden? Are my fears of oral STDs and previous penile occupations irrational? Should I vanquish this phobia from my tender psyche? To suck the clit, or not suck the clit, that is the question. 

I can't speak from any of the providers' perspectives but I can speak from my own perspective as a Sporting Gent. You are the customer, right? You are paying for time and companionship, right? If you choose to not sample all of the choices on the menu and for whatever reason, that's your choice.

If a YL chooses to not grant you a follow up session or chooses not to see you at all, that's her choice.

Hope this clears it up for you.

17 minutes ago, 41SM said:

Am I forever destined to be viewed by ladies in this profession as a jackass of the highest degree if I refuse to go down on them 

Probably by many, but not by all. I know of at least one YL who really doesn't care to have her pussy licked. She will tolerate it with clients, but she does not enjoy it and does not engage in it in private life. 

As for your reasons for not eating pussy, I say to each his own. And more for me...yum!! :cool:

I am not easily offended, but this one does it.

Whyyyyy aren't the women getting off by having sex with you? Why are they asking for DATY? Maybe, those are questions you should ask yourself.

Personally, I wouldn't want a mouth that spews such degrading remarks out of it, anywhere near my kitty, my mouth, or me!

BTW The taint is not the pussy.

1 hour ago, Kashmir said:

Whyyyyy aren't the women getting off by having sex with you? Why are they asking for DATY? Maybe, those are questions you should ask yourself.

Personally, I wouldn't want a mouth that spews such degrading remarks out of it, anywhere near my kitty, my mouth, or me!

Op's got the trollitis. It's one of the few problems we can ignore to make it go away.

I highly doubt any provider has ever begged you to go down on her.  You're the kind of gent I like to avoid.  "Oh me almighty. Bitches begging for my toungue!" 

It's not that their "offended"  that you don't want to do it, it's because you're being a price and assuming that every woman is high volume, poor hygiene.  Take a seat troll. 

Really hvnaball2,. Not good for his first time is right.  What is with these first time douche bag posters anymore???  Get back in class kids. 

1 hour ago, Kashmir said:

Is a client required to get the woman off during a session? Is there a tacit agreement between client and provider that the ultimate goal of a session is mutual satisfaction and that every party should ascend to a equally high apex of sexual pleasure? In any type of entertainment venture, where a client is paying a performer for some type of performance or service, is it ever expected that the customer will strive to please the performer in any way? Based on conversations I've had with women, inside and outside the hobby, the notion that one is a "selfish lover" if the don't go down on their partner is ubiquitous. A lot of people think sex should inherently be based on reciprocity; both parties should give as much as they receive. In the context of a relationship this is a cogent argument but in regards to a paid encounter why should the women's pleasure matter at all? A client is paying for the opportunity to receive pleasure, not give it. Some gentlemen might get pleasure from the act of pleasuring but those of us who don't give a shit about a woman getting an orgasm during a paid encounter shouldn't be maligned or made to feel like we are assholes. In the hobby a man is paying for the right to access your pussy; not to be your sex slave. 

I personally take great pleasure in pleasuring a woman. I consider myself, as do 99.9% of the gentlemen in this forum, a frickin' master of DATY!:rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, SpiceInCo said:

I highly doubt any provider has ever begged you to go down on her.  You're the kind of gent I like to avoid.  "Oh me almighty. Bitches begging for my toungue!" 

It's not that their "offended"  that you don't want to do it, it's because you're being a price and assuming that every woman is high volume, poor hygiene.  Take a seat troll. 

Prick * damn autocorrect 

Yeah. I'm stepping away.  This guy is just begging for attention and to start nonsense back and forth.  

8 minutes ago, 41SM said:

Is a client required to get the woman off during a session? Is there a tacit agreement between client and provider that the ultimate goal of a session is mutual satisfaction and that every party should ascend to a equally high apex of sexual pleasure? In any type of entertainment venture, where a client is paying a performer for some type of performance or service, is it ever expected that the customer will strive to please the performer in any way? Based on conversations I've had with women, inside and outside the hobby, the notion that one is a "selfish lover" if the don't go down on their partner is ubiquitous. A lot of people think sex should inherently be based on reciprocity; both parties should give as much as they receive. In the context of a relationship this is a cogent argument but in regards to a paid encounter why should the women's pleasure matter at all? A client is paying for the opportunity to receive pleasure, not give it. Some gentlemen might get pleasure from the act of pleasuring but those of us who don't give a shit about a woman getting an orgasm during a paid encounter shouldn't be maligned or made to feel like we are assholes. In the hobby a man is paying for the right to access your pussy; not to be your sex slave. 

Wow!  You are paying for the lovely ladies time dude, not for her to get you off!  The ladies spend a lot of time making sure they are clean and pretty for you.  The consenting adult activities are just that.  They should be pleasurable for both parties.

Sounds like you need to search exclusively for 3G providers.  You seem to have similar expectations out of a meeting.

What a tool!

7 minutes ago, Riggo said:

Wow!  You are paying for the lovely ladies time dude, not for her to get you off!  The ladies spend a lot of time making sure they are clean and pretty for you.  The consenting adult activities are just that.  They should be pleasurable for both parties.

Sounds like you need to search exclusively for 3G providers.  You seem to have similar expectations out of a meeting.

What a tool!

This is a fascinating post. You think that when an individual schedules an appointment in this industry that he is paying for "the lovely lady's time" not for the opportunity to get off? So if you went to an appointment with a provider and no sexual intercourse occurred you wouldn't feel as though you had been bamboozled? You wouldn't feel like some type of rapscallion con had occurred? You wouldn't immediately race to your computer to write that the woman was a "rip off" and that extreme duplicity had occurred? If you paid a provider $400 for an hour of time and she spent the hour telling you knock knock jokes, offering opinions about the forthcoming NHL playoffs, reciting Shakespeare sonnets and complaining about unruly neighbors who vociferously fornicate like rhinos in heat at 3:00 AM you wouldn't be the least bit disappointed? You really think that "consulting adult activities" are not an implicit part of the contract? Every man here isn't paying for the right to converse with a lady; he's paying for a twatriffic time spent with a tight twat. If you doubt this assertion then I think you are an extremely anomalous fellow in the hobby. Sorry ladies, but none of the men here care about your wit or intellect. They will say they do, to maintain a gentlemanly facade, but at the end of the day no one is here to make friends. 

I guess I am an anomaly.  I have had multiple meetings where it never got beyond the cuddling and coversation and I had a wonderful time in each of those meetings.  And my gentlemanly behavior is absolutely not a facade!

32 minutes ago, 41SM said:

. Sorry ladies, but none of the men here care about your wit or intellect. They will say they do, to maintain a gentlemanly facade, but at the end of the day no one is here to make friends. 

I believe we may have a graduate of Trump University here. Way to say something offensive and then double down. Very winning :cool:

The op seems to think we are all dirty ol' hoes who can't keep our pussies clean of our clients tracks.

I  have to ask, how do you get to your viewpoint. Don't you present yourself to a lady freshly showered? Or do you show up wearing your day/evening upon yourself? By you describing 'another mans pubes,etc.  you put forth the fact that we who are considered to be "hoes" are dirty. Are you clean when you expect a woman to wrap her lips around your pecker? Sadly, I can vouch for the fact that clients don't always follow this rule. But I have never licked a pussy that was filthy. Nor would I.  And I would never get naked with anyone who was  not smelling clean. This is why we steer clients to the shower if they arrive  in a questionable form.

If in fact you have run into a woman whom you are  afraid of putting your face down on then that only reflects on you sir. Not us. Yes, we do find your post to be a bit offensive. If you think there may be a few guys pecker tracks on her, then why are you putting your pecker in there also? 

People say pigs are dirty. I was raised on a farm where we had lots of pigs. If find them to be much cleaner then some men I have met. And if your pecker smells like urine, and your butt smells like ass.......... don't expect us to get naked with you until you have washed it. Did that sound harsh? Of course it did.

22 minutes ago, Riggo said:

I guess I am an anomaly.  I have had multiple meetings where it never got beyond the cuddling and coversation and I had a wonderful time in each of those meetings.  And my gentlemanly behavior is absolutely not a facade!

I certainly would hope you're not an anomaly. These ladies should be simply treated respectfully, regardless if in person or on review. Slamming the whole and not even a part of the society is just plain in bad taste. Ladies...I for one appreciate every single one of you and will always try and be on my best behavior, and respect whatever boundary you set. Can't say that for this cat. This content of this topic is just plain wrong. 

50 minutes ago, Riggo said:

I guess I am an anomaly.  I have had multiple meetings where it never got beyond the cuddling and coversation and I had a wonderful time in each of those meetings.  ...

Ditto

I don't give a crap if you go down on me. I'm doing this for the money not the orgasms. If you can make me cum, well that's just a bonus-- which might get you priority, but that's about it. 😂 

I have to say if I was a guy visiting one of us, I would skip daty also. Definitely does not speak to my or anyone else's cleanliness just that I think it's extremely intimate and I wouldnt cross that line w a provider. 

Boys, this does not mean to stop going down on me🙏 Confusing I know 😂 

One womans opinion :-)  

1 hour ago, 41SM said:

This is a fascinating post. You think that when an individual schedules an appointment in this industry that he is paying for "the lovely lady's time" not for the opportunity to get off? So if you went to an appointment with a provider and no sexual intercourse occurred you wouldn't feel as though you had been bamboozled? You wouldn't feel like some type of rapscallion con had occurred? You wouldn't immediately race to your computer to write that the woman was a "rip off" and that extreme duplicity had occurred? If you paid a provider $400 for an hour of time and she spent the hour telling you knock knock jokes, offering opinions about the forthcoming NHL playoffs, reciting Shakespeare sonnets and complaining about unruly neighbors who vociferously fornicate like rhinos in heat at 3:00 AM you wouldn't be the least bit disappointed? You really think that "consulting adult activities" are not an implicit part of the contract? Every man here isn't paying for the right to converse with a lady; he's paying for a twatriffic time spent with a tight twat. If you doubt this assertion then I think you are an extremely anomalous fellow in the hobby. Sorry ladies, but none of the men here care about your wit or intellect. They will say they do, to maintain a gentlemanly facade, but at the end of the day no one is here to make friends. 

I know I shouldn't entertain a troll on his first thread but you are simply wrong here. You really want to speak for all of us Sporting Gents here? Then I suggest you read a few reviews pertaining to both DATY and a providers intellect. Sure if you're a misogynist and hate women, you're likely to take your point of view on both subjects. However, I've known misogynists who were even more interested in being a gentleman with the female gender than you present in your vile posts.

I can only speak for myself but I take pride in my DATY skills and seek out providers who display great intellect and wit. I can name several providers who have very high IQ's who are well educated and versed in many topics and have  a plethora of varied interests. That's all probably wasted on a misogynist such as you.

Taking on the whole board on your first thread and insulting all the providers in the process is such a classless move. You'll be lucky if anyone of the YL's agrees to see you with your point of view.

Edited by MisterBigShot

6 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

I don't give a crap if you go down on me. I'm doing this for the money not the orgasms. If you can make me cum, well that's just a bonus-- which might get you priority, but that's about it. 😂 

Jos! Please say it isn't true!:(

4 minutes ago, Hvnaball2 said:

Jos! Please say it isn't true!:(

🙊🙀😜 I understand it can make the date more pleasurable for me, but that's not exactly what I'm there for. That is my point, And where my opinion would fall somewhat in line w the Ops. That's all. :-) Anyone who's seen me, don't change a thing 👅 LOL

23 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

I have to say if I was a guy visiting one of us, I would skip daty also. Definitely does not speak to my or anyone else's cleanliness just that I think it's extremely intimate and I wouldnt cross that line w a provider. 

Boys, this does not mean to stop going down on me🙏 Confusing I know 😂 

One womans opinion :-)  

Mixed message much?!?!? :-)

Ladies and gentlemen:

My ol' granpappy used to say:  Never wrestle with a pig.  You both get dirty.....but the pig enjoys it.  

This guy is so lacking of understanding, that I doubt we have any common frame of reference.....other than the fact that I feel sorry for him for missing out on one of the true joys of this activity....sharing pleasure.  

I suggest we let him wallow in his own self-induced hell.

2 minutes ago, MisterBigShot said:

I know I shouldn't entertain a troll on his first thread but you are simply wrong here. You really want to speak for all of us Sporting Gents here? Then I suggest you read a few reviews pertaining to both DATY and a providers intellect. Sure if you're a misogynist and hate women, you're likely to take your point of view on both subjects. However, I've known misogynists who were even more interested in being a gentleman with the female gender than you present in your vile posts.

I can only speak for myself but I take pride in my DATY skills and seek out providers who display great intellect and wit. I can name several providers who have very high IQ's who are well educated and versed in many topics and have  a plethora of varied interests. That's all probably wasted on a misogynist such as you.

Taking on the whole board on your first thread and insulting all the providers in the process is such a classless move. You'll be lucky if anyone of the YL's agrees to see you with your point of view.

This is a rather vapid ad hominem attack. The position I've propounded is not imbued with any misogynistic sentiments whatsoever; my views demonstrate my perspicacious economic acumen and the realities of this hobby. I'm sure there are some intelligent women on this board, who are skilled raconteurs, who do a terrific job creating a believable relationship facsimile for their clients. I have no doubt that their lonely clients enjoy their hollow flirtations, false flattery and small talk. At the end of the day though most men are paying for one thing: pussy. They have a bunch of people in their orbit they can engage in listless small talk with (e.g coworkers, prudish wifes, family members, buddies.) If a man wants to talk about the fucking Denver Broncos, or the places he's traveled, he can find people who will listen for free. Men don't care about you opening up the holes in your ears, they care about the hole between your legs.

This is obviously a two way street. The women in this hobby don't care about what's cumming out of your pants fellas, they care about what's coming out of your wallet. Any women can find a man who will talk to her or fuck her with ease. They're here for the green paper you're going to give them; they don't give a fuck about the ancillary aspects of an appointment. They don't give a single fuck what you think about the current presidential race. They don't give a  fuck about your thoughts on the Colorado Avalanche. They don't give a fuck about your marital tribulations. They don't give a shit about your soul sucking cubicle job. All they care about is creating an illusion of sweetness and intimacy so that you'll give them your money instead of one of their vast array of competitors. Jos's ideas are universal folks.  

How old are you son?  Did you ever date much in high school?  Obviously not.

20 minutes ago, Riggo said:

Mixed message much?!?!? :-)

I know, I'm a woman that should explain that  

10 minutes ago, 41SM said:

This is a rather vapid ad hominem attack. The position I've propounded is not imbued with any misogynistic sentiments whatsoever; my views demonstrate my perspicacious economic acumen and the realities of this hobby. I'm sure there are some intelligent women on this board, who are skilled raconteurs, who do a terrific job creating a believable relationship facsimile for their clients. I have no doubt that their lonely clients enjoy their hollow flirtations, false flattery and small talk. At the end of the day though most men are paying for one thing: pussy. They have a bunch of people in their orbit they can engage in listless small talk with (e.g coworkers, prudish wifes, family members, buddies.) If a man wants to talk about the fucking Denver Broncos, or the places he's traveled, he can find people who will listen for free. Men don't care about you opening up the holes in your ears, they care about the hole between your legs.

This is obviously a two way street. The women in this hobby don't care about what's cumming out of your pants fellas, they care about what's coming out of your wallet. Any women can find a man who will talk to her or fuck her with ease. They're here for the green paper you're going to give them; they don't give a fuck about the ancillary aspects of an appointment. They don't give a single fuck what you think about the current presidential race. They don't give a  fuck about your thoughts on the Colorado Avalanche. They don't give a fuck about your marital tribulations. They don't give a shit about your soul sucking cubicle job. All they care about is creating an illusion of sweetness and intimacy so that you'll give them your money instead of one of their vast array of competitors. Jos's ideas are universal folks.  

And YIKES. That's what I get for opening my big mouth 😂 It's best I stick to opening my vagina. 🖕🏼 Lol.

3 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

And YIKES. That's what I get for opening my big mouth 😂 It's best I stick to opening my vagina. 🖕🏼 Lol.

Now that sounds more like it! :):):)

1 minute ago, Just Jos said:

I know, I'm a woman that should explain that  

You shouldn't apologize for saying something that everyone knows is the truth. Deep down, all of these contrarians know that we're right.