$65.00 for an ad?

12 posts in this topic

Soooo, I am literally hopping in my moving truck to head to Denver, so I figured it will only take a few days until I'm settled.  Went to post an ad, and it said it was 65? There was another option that I didn't entirely understand that was free.  I don't mind paying, but $65.00 is pretty high for somewhere I'll live permanently  and post ads frequent! Can someone help this NEWB!! 

If you want to have good business it is in your best interest to pay the $65.00.  You can pay $95.00 and have your ad sponsored.  

On Preferred411.com you can post an available now ad every hour for free. 

On eccie.net you can post ads for free. Just follow the rules.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Kaduk
changed .com to .net per request...

The 65 is for the ability to post ads each month and you can have more than one ad posted.  So its not really 65 per ad but 65 per month to advertise here.

Thanks for the information! Very helpful! 

Kali it sounds super steep  but it has been well worth  it just like everyone said. :-)

On 4/8/2016 at 7:32 AM, SpiceInCo said:

Kali it sounds super steep  but it has been well worth  it just like everyone said. :-)

Thank you Spice! I will keep that in mind. Would be nice to have quality calls! ;) 

I too was referred to the site as a visitor ... Is there a place for a visiting one week ad or its monthly . also what other cities?? I've never heard of this ...( I'm from East coast)

Where is this option?  I can't seem to figure out how to navigate lol I think I posted an ad in the general forum....

39 minutes ago, ChloeBoulez said:

Where is this option?  I can't seem to figure out how to navigate lol I think I posted an ad in the general forum....

just a note; There is no Advertising in the forums & as you noticed by the $65.00 a month there is a TOB Ad side for this;

Posting An Ad:
To Post an AD click the LOGIN link in the upper right hand corner and login using your email address and password. Once logged click your name (on mobile devices there is 3 horizontal lines, looks like a hamburger) in the upper right hand corner and select Post New Ad. Then, fill out the Title information and anything else you would like to appear in and be associated with the ad. Select the Gallery you would like attached to the ad, then enter the information in the body area. There is no need to know HTML, just type in whatever you want to appear in the post. Then post the ad! 

If you are already in Denver I think as soon as the payment is received your Ad will go live

At the top of the forum page you will see  Ads click on that then you can click on --->Help then click---> provider then see the help info ...

screenshot-theotherboard com 2016-04-19 11-47-38.png

Let me look into it further.

Now when I tried to make my payment, it said they the transaction was declined because it's international - do you have  method of processing visa prepaid cards?  

12 minutes ago, ChloeBoulez said:

Now when I tried to make my payment, it said they the transaction was declined because it's international - do you have  method of processing visa prepaid cards?  

Sorry if it is a gift card it will not work. However, you may need to contact the company to ensure the authorization will go through. Here is some more info:

Pre-Paid Cards We Know Worked (tested 10/6/15)

#1 The company name is Account Now http://www.accountnow.com/ they do require you to enter your social security number and then will mail you the card in a few days. There is a Classic and Gold, we recommend the classic as there is no monthly fee https://www.accountnow.com/services/fee-schedule.aspx  

I Can't Make a Payment:
First, you Cannot make payment with a Visa or MasterCard Gift Card. Why? In 2012 homeland security passed legislation to counter terrorism and forbid gift cards to be used for purchases outside of the USA.

We always advise at you use a straight Visa or MasterCard sometimes the debit cards work, we have provided 2 pre-paid options above. If you want to use a different pre-paid card call the number on the back of the card Before you purchase and make sure that they will allow INTERNATIONAL purchases from the UK (United Kingdom).

If you tried to make the purchase and it didn't work please contact your credit card company and make sure they will allow an INTERNATIONAL charge from " Pink Lily Media". This is how it will appear when we submit an authorization to your bank. Because it is an overseas charge some banks will flag it as possible fraud to protect you.

Once you have spoken to them and they say they will allow the charge, please try and make the payment again.

If that does not work please email us directly at TheWhispererTOB@gmail.com

On 04/15/2016 at 1:32 PM, ViviN Gates said:

I too was referred to the site as a visitor ... Is there a place for a visiting one week ad or its monthly . also what other cities?? I've never heard of this ...( I'm from East coast)

We only charge in Colorado. The ad can last up to 30 days. We do not have shorter options. TOB has been around for 15 years and is the largest site in Colorado