Bora Bora

Question about time and minutes

61 posts in this topic

On 2/19/2016 at 3:04 AM, Becca_Blossoms said:

Namaste

Becca

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

This makes no sense whatsoever. If she states upfront that you need to be clean, then it's up to you to show up clean. If she states that everyone takes a shower, then you know, when you schedule, that you MUST take a shower. How is it anyone's responsibility, except yours, to cover the time it takes to shower? If the provider allows for that, she's being kind and generous. She certainly doesn't owe you.

1 hour ago, Laplace said:

Riggo,

I've enjoyed your posts.  And you seem like a nice guy.  So I'm not going to come down hard on you.  But, I disagree with you and agree with PFunk.  Here's why:

Being clean and fresh for a lady (and let's  be frank here: a total-stranger-lady who is about to do the nasty with you) is not a law.  If you smell bad, the hooker police are not going to haul you off to john-jail.

But it IS good manners.  Civilized gentlemen are always properly groomed, and clean.  And, Civilized gentlemen ALWAYS get superior service from the honest, professional ladies.

Now, you schedule a block of time with the lady.  To her, time really IS money.  But your post seems to suggest that the lady should bear the cost (by giving you free shower time) of YOU doing what you should be doing anyway: being a civilized gentleman. This is not right.

Now there are times when life dictates that you show up stinky.  So be it.  The ladies understand this.  So, you do the gentlemanly thing and get clean using her facilities ON YOUR TIME.  Never charge someone else for simply doing the right thing.

One final point, and I have never received an answer for this. Why....when a man is simply trying to exhibit proper manners and behaviors....why is he a "White knight?"

Be a gentleman.  Take pride in your gentlemanliness.

To all that I offended with my posts I apologize.  Henceforth after having a shitty week /day at work, being in a pissy mood and having a few too many pints I shall lock away my keyboard.

Becca and any young lady is 100% entitled to dictate how her time is used.  I would rather leave an appointment 5 minutes early than try and use every last second.

Laplace, thanks for bringing out the ball peen hammer instead of the sledge.  Believe me when I say that the ONLY thing I have going for me with the lovely ladies is that I am a well groomed and clean gentleman...

Wow, I've been in the hobby for 10 years and I thought I'd heard it all!!  I've never seen such an issue with a shower.  I get the same feeling I get when [Snip}

If you are so busy that your shower has to be on my personal time, I simply won't see you.  I do allow showers and have never had a problem.  I understand we all work so I have no problem if a gentleman wants to jump in the shower when he arrives. I actually appreciate it.  I've never know a gentleman to take more than 5 minutes, hardly enough time to effect our fun together.

I respect my clients enough to be showered.  If I don't get the same respect in return, I don't see you.  

On the other hand, what kind of service are you going to get if you show up dirty and want me to give up my personal time so you can shower?  I won't get close to a dirty, stinky guys.  I will also put him on my "NO" list and never see him again.  Would you want to get all close to me after I moved my lawn and worked in the garden?  How would you feel if I showed up at your place all stinky and dirty and required a shower on the time you paid for?  It's just disrespectful either way.

For the record, any good provider doesn't have to put up with this nonsense.  There are too many great gentlemen in the hobby that respect us and have good hygiene.  Making a big deal out of petty things can possibly make it harder for you to hobby and get good service.  

Don't worry about getting me upset over anything, I simply don't allow others to have the power over me.  I can handle myself in an intelligent manner with respect for all humans.  Simply put, I don't do drama.

7 hours ago, Becca_Blossoms said:

Wow, I've been in the hobby for 10 years and I thought I'd heard it all!!  I've never seen such an issue with a shower.  I get the same feeling I get when my [Snip}

If you are so busy that your shower has to be on my personal time, I simply won't see you.  I do allow showers and have never had a problem.  I understand we all work so I have no problem if a gentleman wants to jump in the shower when he arrives. I actually appreciate it.  I've never know a gentleman to take more than 5 minutes, hardly enough time to effect our fun together.

I respect my clients enough to be showered.  If I don't get the same respect in return, I don't see you.  

On the other hand, what kind of service are you going to get if you show up dirty and want me to give up my personal time so you can shower?  I won't get close to a dirty, stinky guys.  I will also put him on my "NO" list and never see him again.  Would you want to get all close to me after I moved my lawn and worked in the garden?  How would you feel if I showed up at your place all stinky and dirty and required a shower on the time you paid for?  It's just disrespectful either way.

For the record, any good provider doesn't have to put up with this nonsense.  There are too many great gentlemen in the hobby that respect us and have good hygiene.  Making a big deal out of petty things can possibly make it harder for you to hobby and get good service.  

Don't worry about getting me upset over anything, I simply don't allow others to have the power over me.  I can handle myself in an intelligent manner with respect for all humans.  Simply put, I don't do drama.

So I guess Female Gardener role play  is off the table?

2 hours ago, Freedom1 said:

So I guess Female Gardener role play  is off the table?

I love role play! 

You know if you combine the ideas in this thread with those from the Smells Like thread (at least the beginning of that thread), it seems like a session that takes place entirely in the shower might be useful thing. Particularly if its a hh. Of course that might be valuing efficiency over beauty.  

Shower Sex is not something I am a fan of due to:

Hot water and condoms DO NOT MIX!

The chance you will slip from the standing position is high due to the need to use silicone lube.

Silicone lube takes a while to wash off!

And the shit gets my hair wet!

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_400/424_how-to-have-sex-in-the-water.html

59 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Shower Sex is not something I am a fan of due to:

Hot water and condoms DO NOT MIX!

The chance you will slip from the standing position is high due to the need to use silicone lube.

Silicone lube takes a while to wash off!

And the shit gets my hair wet!

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_400/424_how-to-have-sex-in-the-water.html

So how do you feel about some slap&tickle foreplay in the shower? 😜

On 2/23/2016 at 5:14 PM, Kandi Apple said:

I can enjoy some of that! Slap&tickle

Veronica Rodriguez. Damn, she is one fine, dirty girl.

Tough on her shoes though.

26 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Veronica Rodriguez. Damn, she is one fine, dirty girl.

Tough on her shoes though.

I'm not an expert, but at least she's not gushing all over Loubautain's or Choo's....

On 2/23/2016 at 5:14 PM, Kandi Apple said:

I can enjoy some of that! Slap&tickle Veronica Rodriguez

I have showerheads in my home that don't produce a stream as big as this!

1 hour ago, Laplace said:

I have showerheads in my home that don't produce a stream as big as this!

Apparently, your under performing shower heads have violated a trademark/copyright and are no longer allowed to be viewed in this thread!  Way to go Laplace!!!

Sorry Laplace I didn't mean any trouble! 

I received a warning also! 

2 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Sorry Laplace I didn't mean any trouble! 

I received a warning also! 

Nothing that a good spanking wouldn't fix!   ;)

I prefer the "One Wipe Charlies" from Dollar Shave Club after my showers before a session with a lovely lady.  Ensures that I'm always fresh for the freaky stuff!

7 minutes ago, Sexxy Lex said:

I prefer the "One Wipe Charlies" from Dollar Shave Club after my showers before a session with a lovely lady.  Ensures that I'm always fresh for the freaky stuff!

Ooops, I thought the topic of conversation was something else!  But for the ladies out there "I prefer the "One Wipe Charlies" from Dollar Shave Club after my showers before a session with a lovely lady.  Ensures that I'm always fresh for the freaky stuff!"  It still stands!

On 2/2/2016 at 7:15 PM, Bora Bora said:
I've never had a problem with clock watching but I'm always wondering and worrying:

1. When she tells you to call for directions and apartment number once you get to the condo, should you call sharp at your scheduled time or a few minutes before?

Sometimes it can take up to 10 minutes to park and get there. Are those minutes counting for my scheduled hour?

2. I always ask to take a quick shower before so playing time starts after the shower. Is that time already part of my scheduled hour?

So if the scheduled appointment is, say at 5pm, with the above mentioned, playing time could start at 5:15. What happens is that when it's already 6:00pm I start worrying because my time is supposedly up? :confused::confused:

1. 10 minute heads up isn't too bad ... anything more than that seems too much.

2. This will vary on the lady but I personally tend to give a 5 minute grace period for the shower before the "clock" starts.  Most of my friends generally come freshly showered or don't need a long shower if they do take one at my incall (where they spot check the pits, dong, nuts and ass with soap & water once or twice)...:).

I said it before, and I'll say it again.  If the lady insists on a shower, she should anticipate that and not build it into your time.  I shower before ever appointment, and don't like redundancy.

Oh for Peetz sake just book more time. Jeezs I've got an appt in am. Asked politely can I go 90 instead of 60. Read her reviews, never met her yet. But all indications are she has a voice, can talk, otherwise known as a real person, intelligent. I'm reserving at least 30 minutes for convo. I simply don't get the clock question.

7 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Oh for Peetz sake just book more time. Jeezs I've got an appt in am. Asked politely can I go 90 instead of 60. Read her reviews, never met her yet. But all indications are she has a voice, can talk, otherwise known as a real person, intelligent. I'm reserving at least 30 minutes for convo. I simply don't get the clock question.

Wow!  You found one with a voice and that can talk!  Please share her!  ;)

More time, more better!!!

11 minutes ago, Riggo said:

Wow!  You found one with a voice and that can talk!  Please share her!  ;)

More time, more better!!!

Be up to her if I share, I always ask first. Lookin forward to it tho. She's 4'10".

3 hours ago, Paul Pudenda said:

I said it before, and I'll say it again.  If the lady insists on a shower, she should anticipate that and not build it into your time.  I shower before ever appointment, and don't like redundancy.

I shower before meeting. Seems gross not to. Wouldn't take a sweaty head to the barber. Never had a "forced" shower. 

On 2/2/2016 at 9:32 PM, stevie-2249 said:

I find it funny how every provider says if time goes over it screws up time for the next client, i highly doubt that every provider is that busy scheduling back to back clients  or for that matter see 10 different clients? 

What makes you think that when a provider says it screws up her schedule we have other clients lined up?  I only see 1 client a day.  I still have a schedule, it doesn't have to be hobby related. Disrespect for my time is enough to get you on the "NO" list.  I'm a human first and deserve respect and always give it.  It's a mutual thing. I'm not busy scheduling back to back clients however, I AM busy.  Regardless of what we do with our time, it doesn't matter if I had nothing planned.  If you can't be responsible for your own personal hygiene, don't expect to see me. I have no desire to teach grown men how to take care of themselves. I've NEVER had an issue with anyone showering and have NEVER had anyone disrespect my time or me as a person by assuming I have an extra 15 minutes of my time for you to have just because I'm a provider It's disrespectful and isn't up to my standards as far as the type of clients I see.

When you see a provider, you are paying for TIME, NOT ACTS.  When you pay for 90 minutes, that time is YOUR time.  What we do during that time is up to you.  If you choose to shower, take a quick 5 or 10 minutes, I'll still rock your world when your done and you'll leave happy.  If you want more time, then schedule more time. How this is even a long discussion is beyond me.

Those who are disrespectful to a provider's time and schedule don't get to see the better providers because we don't have to see you. Making a big deal out of petty things makes you look petty.  

By the way, most of don't want to book 5 clients in a day, where do you get 10?  That's gross.  I could book 10 in a day, most of us could, easily.  That doesn't mean we do it.   

On 2/21/2016 at 2:58 PM, Raoul said:

You know if you combine the ideas in this thread with those from the Smells Like thread (at least the beginning of that thread), it seems like a session that takes place entirely in the shower might be useful thing. Particularly if its a hh. Of course that might be valuing efficiency over beauty.  

"Well, you may get off on being a beautiful stereotype, regardless of the social consequences, but my conscience won't allow it." "And I goddamn refuse to be dragon bait. I'm as capable of rescuing you as you are of rescuing me."  

If Bernard knew the whole story he might have a different opinion :lol:

If I book an hour, I expect an hour. I approach this hobby with the idea that I'm paying for time and nothing else. I am spending some money to spend an hour with a lovely woman who I hope will make me to feel great--physically, emotionally, or both. I go in with no expectations (but with very high hopes!) other than that. So far I've rarely been disappointed. If I shower when I arrive, that's part of the time I scheduled. It only takes a couple minutes. If I'm clean and respectful, a good provider will usually work with me and add more time than I took in the shower. By expecting nothing more than my scheduled time, I'm showing respect for her time and by doing so I usually earn her respect as well. This changes the visit from a simple transaction into a partnership, which can be much more satisfying.

As someone who has ALWAYS had some degree of trouble with being on time myself, I tend to be a lot less of a time stickler than the average provider. But, I've had someone walk in my door 10 minutes late (not really a problem), spend 45 minutes shuffling around my place looking in closets while asking me if im a cop (extremely fucking annoying) , then tell me "OK our hour starts now" (like fuck it does!).  THAT guy was ejected from my in call at 58:30 seconds and definitely did not receive that OK he requested on p411. Lesson I learned that day: never trust a guy who's 50 y.o. and dresses like he's 17. They're gonna be squirrelly as hell.  Lesson for everyone: unless I mentioned up front that I had a time constraint, if I'm being a clock nazi, it means I don't like ya cause ya weren't acting right. 

Lesson for everyone: unless I mentioned up front that I had a time constraint, if I'm being a clock nazi, it means I don't like ya cause ya weren't acting right. 

Good to know! :P

I'm sorry that there are so many jerks in the male side of the hobby :angry:

I find it funny how every provider says if time goes over it screws up time for the next client, i highly doubt that every provider is that busy scheduling back to back clients  or for that matter see 10 different clients? 

Oh my sweet lord baby jesus this is the craziest thread yet. 

I will say my two cents. And it's to this asshat. I have never scheduled 10 appointments in a day. I will however schedule two. I host out of an hotel and if I can avoid being gone from home long I will that being said. I get to the hotel by 10 that leaves me an hour to be ready for the 11.  I don't want to be rushed. I have my appointment, then I need to reshower  clean  my room, take out any trash, relax a bit, then get ready for the next which means fixing makeup to be ready by let's say 2. That's only 2 hours in between which sounds like a lot of time but it's not. Because something always happens if said shows up late and leaves  late the chances of me having 2 hours to relax and get ready are now down to about an hour which is very rushed and stressful. 

That's all I will say on the matter.  

Stop arguing  over a 5 minute shower!!!!! Lol

Tight schedules are not necessarily about ASP appointments:

• Meet with the personal trainer at the gym,
  • a geology class,
  • time to fix dinner for dependents/SO
  • that meeting with the RW boss.

Note that these apply to both M&F. 

My goodness,  all this use over a shower and minutes, geez. 

To the op, I'll speak on my personal thoughts. Time starts when you walk in the door. You're welcome to shower before,  infact, I appreciate it. Now then, I'm terrible at watching the clock. If we're having a good time, I'm not going to punish myself by rushing you. Now then, after we are left with nothing but smiles it is time to wrap things up. BUT, if you need another shower so you don't smell like sex, have to it. Why would I be so generous?  I want a return visit. I schedule accordingly and leave at least 90 min between appointments.  This allows for lateness from traffic, weather,  etc. It also allows for fun and clean up.

My one suggestion, if things go over more than 15 -20 min, tip the lady. Don't take advantage. 

This is of course based on my low volume schedule.  But even when I saw multiple guys a day I allowed for time in the same way.