Denvertodd123

Nuru with FS

54 posts in this topic

Looking for some advice please.. I would love to find a NURU provider that also dose FS.. 

I would love a nice NURU session that slowly leads to FS then ends in the shower with a MSOG HJ / BJ 

I watch this on line and so want to make this a reality :-)

Providers who might be willing please PM me or if you know someone please PM me.. 

Edited by Denvertodd123@gmail.com

Google this: Backpage Denver Nuru Taylor and that should get you what you need. ;-)

I have seen this girl before, she is not FS and I have to admit she is kinda rude.. I showed up 5 mins late because she told me she was in the DTC but she is like 15 mins outside of the DTC and I was late with traffic.. 

Any other advice? 

She used to be FS if you went for the deluxe package ($300 vs $200) and yes, the personality leaves a little bit to be desired.  Kind of cold and distant during my meeting, but not rude to me anyway.  She is the only one that I know of, maybe others will provide a better option. :-)

I actually departed the meeting 15 minutes before the hour was up as I did not feel comfortable.

Edited by Riggo

I've never seen her, but I think Melissa Sterling might be one to call. 

I'm trying to understand the logistics of Nuru. It seems like it could be a lot of fun. Does this go down on the bed with some sort of tarp like thing over it? How is the bedding protected? Lol Pardon my stupidity, I really just don't feel like Google-ing/searching right meow🙀 Will Someone please enlighten me? 🙏

1 hour ago, Just Jos said:

I'm trying to understand the logistics of Nuru. It seems like it could be a lot of fun. Does this go down on the bed with some sort of tarp like thing over it? How is the bedding protected? Lol Pardon my stupidity, I really just don't feel like Google-ing/searching right meow🙀 Will Someone please enlighten me? 🙏

I've really only ever seen it done on a blowup mattress that's low to a tiled floor. There was basically nothing absorbent remotely close to it. A tarp on the bed seems logistically dangerous only because you'd potentially slide off or get goop in places you might not necessarily want it...or just make sure you're tarped everywhere! You could make your entire room a veritable slip-and-slide! 

3 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Inflatable mattress is the answer as far as I know!

It is fun by the way!  Kind of like a naked human slip and slide. ;-)

Edited by Riggo

Lmao! I feel like such a tard! Duhh. Thanks boys! 🙀 

I have had nuru many times.  Each time had lots of oil for slipping and sliding without a blue plastic tarp or inflatable air mattress. :)

On 1/29/2016 at 6:50 PM, Just Jos said:

you can buy nuru sheets for your bed! the tubs get pricey and if it's only a now and again thing the sheet is more cost effective. nuru gel is also a little pricey but it seems to last a while. just be prepared to do a lot of laundry.

How about a Nuru Jacket?   ; )

On 1/29/2016 at 6:50 PM, Just Jos said:

I've had real nuru (the kind with lots and lots of nuru gel) on both a regular bed (with a plastic cover on it) as well as the air mattress on the floor. I've also had an oiled-up body slide (a bit different than nuru) on a standard massage table. But that girl had EXCELLENT balance!

I've seen BP Taylor too and she is definitely distant and cold (unfortunately).  I have heard of some providers using Coconut Oil as a sub for the nuru oil.  

On 2/7/2016 at 0:26 PM, MuchMore said:

I've seen BP Taylor too and she is definitely distant and cold (unfortunately).  I have heard of some providers using Coconut Oil as a sub for the nuru oil.  

Yes, it is too bad... She has an amazing body and is really easy on the eyes... If she put even a little bit of fake effort into it, I am sure none of us would complain... Her NURU slide definitely  provides a nice experience and view once the flip occurs is amazing!

On 1/29/2016 at 1:31 AM, Just Jos said:

Lmao! I feel like such a tard! Duhh. Thanks boys! 🙀 

Jos have you bought the sheet and gel yet?  There is obviously pent up demand for a lovely lady with a fun personality to fill this need! ;-)

14 minutes ago, Sweet Hannah said:

This sounds too fun. I need to try this. 

Yes you do! :-)

2 hours ago, Riggo said:

Jos have you bought the sheet and gel yet?  There is obviously pent up demand for a lovely lady with a fun personality to fill this need! ;-)

Funny you ask, I did buy a few things I could improvise with!:) 

#EverythingsBetterWhenItsWet 💦

Just now, Just Jos said:

Funny you ask, I did buy a few things I could improvise with!:) 

#EverythingsBetterWhenItsWet 💦

If you are looking for a volunteer to practice on, I am only a PM away!

Jos is just too silly, I kinda like the tarp over the bed idea tho, props jos......  the inflatable mattress seems like a cleaner idea though.

5 hours ago, PeteSetter said:

Jos is just too silly, I kinda like the tarp over the bed idea tho, props jos......  the inflatable mattress seems like a cleaner idea though.

That was really my best educated guess. 😂 Thank God I'm pretty! 🙏🙏🙊

What happens your blow up mattress pops?:D Actually I get tons of requests for this service. I don't offer it. Maybe you two young ladies Just Jos & Sweet Hannah should do a double duo on this one. That would be really hot and wet to watch. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

15 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

What happens your blow up mattress pops?:D Actually I get tons of requests for this service. I don't offer it. Maybe you two young ladies Just Jos & Sweet Hannah should do a double duo on this one. That would be really hot and wet to watch. 

They could sell tickets and raise money for all those poor unhappy non-slippery people out there!

4 hours ago, Riggo said:

They could sell tickets and raise money for all those poor unhappy non-slippery people out there!

Lmao! Hannah, shall we?! Thinking about slipping and sliding against a soft sexy woman has me needing to go spend some private time w myself 😈 

Be back shortly 🙀

33 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

Lmao! Hannah, shall we?! Thinking about slipping and sliding against a soft sexy woman has me needing to go spend some private time w myself 😈 

Be back shortly 🙀

OMG!!! Now I am getting wet and need some alone time!  Normally the whole wet thing avoids me!!!

I not only volunteer to be the test subject, I will be the ticket taker!!!

3 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Be back shortly 🙀

No better time than the present. What are we waiting for? Do you have a blow up mattress thing yet?