themanxxx

How long have you been a hobbyists?

31 posts in this topic

I've started when I was about 18 ha. My first experience was very nerve racking. Always give myself a good laugh when it crosses my mind. 

4 years, 6 months.  Little brunette spinner off of backpage.

5 hours ago, themanxxx said:

I've started when I was about 18 ha. My first experience was very nerve racking. Always give myself a good laugh when it crosses my mind. 

Never been a hobbyist and never will be.  Have sought the company of ladies in exchange for monetary consideration since before the internet was a glimmer in Al Gore's eye,  since before anyone heard of HIV, since the preferred term was "call girl".  OK, practically since Red Rocks was a muddy bog. :)

7 hours ago, themanxxx said:

this post does not answer the question that YOU ask.   :rolleyes:

About 5 years now just started reviewing last year though.  

'83... stationed in east Germany.  I was 24 then and a much more "seasoned" pro brought me to a 'club' over there filled with girls out of what seemed to be a movie!  Been hooked ever since! ;-)

I am an old rookie... Just now hitting just over one year...  And yes, I can spam a forum like nobody's business!!! :-)

I remember the night well...  I was out walking the dog, feeling old, not a great marriage, born again virgin, and thinking to myself "I will never again have sex with a beautiful young woman," which had been quite a pastime of mine when I was young, and when I was first married.  The thought that struck me that night was very depressing, very depressing.  The next day, instead of continuing in depression, I did what everyone does to get an answer to a question: I Googled "where can I find beautiful young women to have sex with?"  Up came a bunch of sites, and after a few false starts, I landed on TOB, joined P411 and now I get to have sex with beautiful young women at least weekly, sometimes more often.  I am not only not depressed anymore, I have had a lot of fun (and I mean a lot of fun) exploring the edges of two envelopes:  1) what constitutes "beautiful" and 2) what constitutes "young."  There are lots more ladies in both categories that I would have ever guessed before my eyes were opened.

Oh yeah, as to the OP's answer:  My P411 account indicates about 5 years since that evening, and I am never looking back.

About 3 years, wife whom is older than myself, decided she was not interested any more. She since has suffered cancer and cannot participate even if she wanted.

Have seen some lovely ladies. Still continue see a few favorites.

Thanks for the memories.

1 hour ago, Badboy said:

I was out walking the dog, feeling old, not a great marriage, born again virgin, and thinking to myself "I will never again have sex with a xxxxxxx xxxxx woman," which had been quite a pastime of mine when I was young, and when I was first married.

Don't have a dog and corrected the "beautiful young" with xxxxx for fill in the blank!  At my age any lovely lady I meet with is beautiful and young to me if she is willing to give me some of her valuable time. :-)

I don't participate often enough to really be considered a hobbyist, but my first time paying for it was about 1979. 

On January 25, 2016 at 2:37 PM, jr45 said:

'83... stationed in east Germany.  I was 24 then and a much more "seasoned" pro brought me to a 'club' over there filled with girls out of what seemed to be a movie!  Been hooked ever since! ;-)

East?

Nearly 30 years ago I had my first experience with an ASP.

About twelve years. On a whim I found this site and called a site (Gina's site) that Jenna Johnson was with before starting her own Jenna's Jewels. I was hooked and saw all the Jewels. For a few years i was a kid in the candy store. Saw Emerald the most and we became great friends - i took her with me to Las Vegas, San Francisco, Orlando, and Ft Lauderdale.  Wrote reviews on all trips and still have fond memories. Retired now so cut back quite a bit.

This month is my 6-year anniversary. Started with FBSM off a Westword ad and thought I died and went to heaven when I discovered BP. Lol! Then I found EB and P411 and oh my, so many lovelies. 

26 years ago! Off the rockie mountain oyster 

On 2/24/2016 at 4:14 PM, jonnyboy2112 said:

26 years ago! Off the rockie mountain oyster 

The good ol' Oyster mag.  I'll never forget sitting at the dinner table with my Mom, Step-Dad, little brother and my older step-sister.  I was 18 - had moved back home about a month earlier.   It was Spaghetti night.  No sooner did the garlic bread hit the table; my step-dad hurls a newspaper folded in fourths over to my mother and says "Does anyone on page 26 look familiar to you?"  So much for spaghetti night - I was booted to the front lawn with everything I owned!  Oh to be young again! LOL :)