LesisMore

What's a 10?

130 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, pfunk said:

And, of course, there's the guy who doesn't review at all, but likes to tell everyone else how they should do it! 

Kinda like the non-voter who always complains about government. :lol:

You should stick to things you know. who does and does not review is most definitely not one of them. 

I am one of those guys who gives more 10's than I should.  Some reasons behind this:

1. I wrote the review minutes or hours after the visit, and am still on a post-visit high, feeling good, and more apt to be generous when writing my review.  When I walk away from a visit still giddy and glowing, I am usually pretty appreciative of the provider's effort and that can be reflected disproportionately in my review if I write it immediately after the visit.
  2. I look at my past reviews, and thinking something like, "if past provider XXX was a 10, and this new girl was as good as she was or better, then she must be a 10 as well."

A simple way to address this: Let us easily edit past reviews.  If you post a new review with a very high score, and have numerous past reviews with similarly high scores, then prompt the review to update them all and normalize the scores.  If I could go back and adjust my past 10's I would do so.

1 minute ago, MikeInCOSprings said:

I am one of those guys who gives more 10's than I should.  Some reasons behind this:

1. I wrote the review minutes or hours after the visit, and am still on a post-visit high, feeling good, and more apt to be generous when writing my review.  When I walk away from a visit still giddy and glowing, I am usually pretty appreciative of the provider's effort and that can be reflected disproportionately in my review if I write it immediately after the visit

This is one of the reasons I make it a practice to wait 7-10 days after an appointment before writing the review.  I find that I can be more rational.

Lmao!!!! This is actually pretty comical. 

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

You should stick to things you know. who does and does not review is most definitely not one of them. 

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. " Roy Batty, in Blade Runner

On 3/19/2016 at 3:56 PM, Bit Banger said:

This is one of the reasons I make it a practice to wait 7-10 days after an appointment before writing the review.  I find that I can be more rational.

On 3/19/2016 at 3:53 PM, MikeInCOSprings said:

1. I wrote the review minutes or hours after the visit, and am still on a post-visit high, feeling good, and more apt to be generous when writing my review.  When I walk away from a visit still giddy and glowing, I am usually pretty appreciative of the provider's effort and that can be reflected disproportionately in my review if I write it immediately after the visit.
  2. I look at my past reviews, and thinking something like, "if past provider XXX was a 10, and this new girl was as good as she was or better, then she must be a 10 as well."

A simple way to address this: Let us easily edit past reviews.  If you post a new review with a very high score, and have numerous past reviews with similarly high scores, then prompt the review to update them all and normalize the scores.  If I could go back and adjust my past 10's I would do so.

What Bit Banger said is something I should practice a little more. Like MikeinCOSprings, I tend to write the review too soon or I am too give out 10's in my reviews too freely. Although at the time I wrote the reviews, that is how I felt about either the provider of the service. This may lead to disappointment by other hobbyists who have read my reviews. I know I haven't written that many of them but I will try to be more objective in the future.

On 1/22/2016 at 6:14 PM, LesisMore said:

After having relied on several member reviews to screen and choose my investments in the ladies, I find that "10" is a very overused rating and/or my expectations are a bit higher than most.   I felt compelled to offer my opinion on "What's a 10".

Looks:

10 = A Victoria Secret model

9 = A Victoria Secret model in waiting, just about to be discovered

8 = Turns the heads of everybody in the room (ladies too) when she walk in.   Creates a "woodie" just by brushing up against you as she walks by.

7 = The very attractive "Girl next Door" that you've always wanted to "do"

6 = The average YL in your college class

5 = The average MILF in the neighborhood

4 = The average MILF over 50

3 = The talent found in most massage parlors

2 = A 60 year old MILF from Kentucky (found on Colfax Ave)

1 = You don't wanna know!

Performance / Service:

10 = Eyes roll back in the clients AND providers head when you climax together

9 = Eyes roll back in my head and I black out for a few minutes

8 = A top notch PSE/GFE session where she's really into you, is very vocal, and you're both covered in sweat when it's finished

7= A quality session with a pretty lady that leaves you wanting to come back again

6 = A quality session, worth what you paid, but probably not a repeat

5 = You got off, not worth what you paid, and not a repeat

4 = 3G (Got in, Got Off, Got Out)

3 = Same as #4 but with a 2-4 in terms of looks

2 = She scared you, hurt you, and you never want to have sex again

1 = Turns out "she" was LE

Thoughts?   Am I being too harsh?   I'm just trying to level the playing field so the truly top notch gals stand out from the crowd.

As a lady who is also a lady lover most VS models do little nothing for me. Most of them would not get a 9 or 10 from me overall....maybe in the face. 

Edited by MOCHA

For looks, a 10 is Sophia Loren.

For service, a 10 is: UTF+DFK+DATY+FS - provided they are delivered with gusto.

But hey - to each his/her own.

5 minutes ago, Paul Pudenda said:

For looks, a 10 is Sophia Loren.

For service, a 10 is: UTF+DFK+DATY+FS - provided they are delivered with gusto.

But hey - to each his/her own.

Too each his/her own.... Period!  What amazes/pleases one may not please another... Some like Mary Ann and some like Ginger...

For the rock hard ab, full haired beautiful guys that have seemed to invade us, that was a Gilligan's Island reference... Google it....

Edited by Riggo
Missed a few generations

1 hour ago, Riggo said:

Too each his/her own.... Period!  What amazes/pleases one may not please another... Some like Mary Ann and some like Ginger...

For the rock hard ab, full haired beautiful guys that have seemed to invade us, that was a Gilligan's Island reference... Google it....

Some even like Mrs. Howe ;)

Just don't send Miss Jane over to see me. :(

Edited by Bit Banger