Real Colorado Guy

Should you ask if you don't see a donation

29 posts in this topic

Well with it not being in reviews I would like to see it in the ads especially ones that don't have websites to look that info up. I say this because some ladies don't like to be asked about rates via email or phone. I like to get as much info before choosing who to see. 

I'd like to know from women that don't post it anywhere if you want to be contacted about rates but I'm under the impression that's bad form. 

If she doesn't post any rates, anywhere, I'm not gonna contact her and ask. Plenty of other ladies providing that info. :)

12 hours ago, pfunk said:

If she doesn't post any rates, anywhere, I'm not gonna contact her and ask. Plenty of other ladies providing that info. :)

+1

I never discuss rates so if she doesn't post them I'll call another provider.

21 hours ago, Real Colorado Guy said:

Well with it not being in reviews I would like to see it in the ads especially ones that don't have websites to look that info up. I say this because some ladies don't like to be asked about rates via email or phone. I like to get as much info before choosing who to see. 

I'd like to know from women that don't post it anywhere if you want to be contacted about rates but I'm under the impression that's bad form. 

Yes, ask! Unless you're a mind reader, how else are you going to find out what the YL charges for her time if it isn't in her ad or in a review? There's nothing wrong with this being part of the business transaction.

1 hour ago, MisterBigShot said:

Yes, ask! Unless you're a mind reader, how else are you going to find out what the YL charges for her time if it isn't in her ad or in a review? There's nothing wrong with this being part of the business transaction.

You get one or the other, but NOT both (service vs. rates). 

The new mantra seems to be:

• Discuss services on the permanent record (reviews)
  • Discuss rates (for time) in the more ephemeral records (ads or appointment requests)

Me, I'll ask if I don't see rates quoted, but I very carefully relate her fee to time and never discuss services in the same conversation. Even if she states rates in her ads/website because she may have different rates posted in different locations. It helps to avoid confusion & bruised feelings. Besides, she may prefer to have that expressed on the least permanent record. Ads & email/text get cached all the time.  Unless there's a wiretap, a voice conversation is gone when you hang up (NSA not withstanding). I have no problem telling a YL that her rates are not in line with my budget (Yes, I budget my entertainment expenses.), which can be done w/o being insulting.  

Edited by Bit Banger

15 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

You get one or the other, but NOT both (service vs. rates). 

The new mantra seems to be:

• Discuss services on the permanent record (reviews)
  • Discuss rates (for time) in the more ephemeral records (ads or appointment requests)

Me, I'll ask if I don't see rates quoted, but I very carefully relate her fee to time and never discuss services in the same conversation. Even if she states rates in her ads/website because she may have different rates posted in different locations. It helps to avoid confusion & bruised feelings. Besides, she may prefer to have that expressed on the least permanent record. Ads & email/text get cached all the time.  Unless there's a wiretap, a voice conversation is gone when you hang up (NSA not withstanding). I have no problem telling a YL that her rates are not in line with my budget (Yes, I budget my entertainment expenses.), which can be done w/o being insulting.  

I agree that a telephone "ask" is more reasonable/safe. And yes, it's ok to ask because many of us do budget these activities. The "Affordable" Care Act will cost me an additional $3,600 in 2016, and that will cut into my "entertainment" budget significantly. You figure Obama was thinking of these ladies when that was passed? 

I will typically ask a simple question to the YL. What is the consideration for your time? I mean, all we do is spend time with these gals and chat. Right?

5 hours ago, MisterBigShot said:

Yes, ask!

Sarcasm on "You should follow MisterBigShot advice and ask her. :rolleyes: you will end up blacklisted so fast your head will spin. Hopefully your giving out your real information too so she can blacklist using your real name. Then you'll find yourself posting on here Iv tried contacting several ladies and no one is calling me back. Go ahead do the right thing boys. You'll have hard time getting laid. " 

sarcasm off

Edited by Nikki Holiday

22 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Sarcasm on "You should follow MisterBigShot advice and ask her. :rolleyes: you will end up blacklisted so fast your head will spin. Hopefully your giving out your real information too so she can blacklist using your real name. Then you'll find yourself posting on here Iv tried contacting several ladies and no one is calling me back. Go ahead do the right thing boys. You'll have hard time getting laid. " 

sarcasm off

Heres the way I see it Nikki,

If I have to ask I probably cant afford her,  if I think I cant afford her I move on...    

Better yet LADIES put the price in your ad

When Vice/LE or FBI are doing stings on us girls. The first things they ask is about rates or services maybe both. Some provider are cool with  discussing a legal activities. The smarts ones not so much. Something I leaned while living out of the country.  Always consult a lawyer before you break the law, not after. 

Bottom line boys. If she doesn't post her rates don't see her. You can look at her p411, her personal website and her reviews. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

10 minutes ago, crazyb said:

Heres the way I see it Nikki,

If I have to ask I probably cant afford her,  if I think I cant afford her I move on...    

My guess is... If she doesn't post rates she is free for the hour. 

55 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I like your thinking Nikki    Now why dont you remove it from your add for me:D

24 minutes ago, crazyb said:

I like your thinking Nikki    Now why dont you remove it from your add for me:D

I'm not stupid. lol Spankxxx lol that's what I have the 4 boyfriends for lol 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

2 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

sarcasm off

I don't understand the sarcasm and have never had an issue being blacklisted for inquiring about a provider's rates. If I'm interested enough to ask, then I'm probably going to book. Why has it become such an issue? Didn't used to be that way in the old days...three or four weeks ago. 

14 minutes ago, MisterBigShot said:

I don't understand the sarcasm and have never had an issue being blacklisted for inquiring about a provider's rates. If I'm interested enough to ask, then I'm probably going to book. Why has it become such an issue? Didn't used to be that way in the old days...three or four weeks ago. 

How do you know you're not blacklisted? It's an issue when law-enforcement and the FBI both at the same questions  then use it against you in court when you answer them. And how does a provider not know that you have not been compromised while you're asking these questions? She doesn't know that's why you don't ask

Edited by Nikki Holiday

I've noticed that some providers posting on p411state "check website for rates". Yet when I click on the link for the website, it refuses to load or the website is no longer valid. I'm not sure if that is a glitch on p411's part, the provider posting the link or where the problem lies. Anyway, it would seem that the only recourse in this situation is asking for rates via pm or appointment request. If the provider is suspicious or takes offense to the query, then obviously, it would be time to move onto another provider.

Only once have I seen a YL who did not put her donation amount in her p411 or profile or ad.  I simply texted her and asked "What is your requested donation for an hour of your time and companionship?"  She had no problem with texting back with the amount.  If they have two different amounts posted, I drop the lesser amount on the counter, but have the rest of the fee in my pocket, just in case.  I usually end up leaving it as a tip anyway, but the last thing I want to do is get into an  extended discussion over $$$ at the beginning of the session - spoils the mood.

2 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

How do you know you're not blacklisted? It's an issue when law-enforcement and the FBI both at the same questions  then use it against you in court when you answer them. And how does a provider not know that you have not been compromised while you're asking these questions? She doesn't know that's why you don't ask

If I don't know what the proper donation is, I won't be making an appointment. 

5 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

When Vice/LE or FBI are doing stings on us girls. The first things they ask is about rates or services maybe both.

Please be aware that LE requires that discussion (rates/services) to take place in person, otherwise they will have no case.

Contrary to popular belief, LE will never attempt to have the rates/service discussion during the booking process. They know that doing so will usually spook their target, and they need that face to face contact to have a solid case anyway.

Also, there is nothing illegal about SELLING TIME, and there is nothing to fear from discussing your rates for your time.... particularly if that discussion is done via email, text or telephone. After all, it's pretty hard to prove who's fingers do the typing, or who's voice is at the other end of the line. ;)

Always,

Gina

I ask all the time, because the lovely ladies generally list one hour or less rates and I prefer longer sessions.  Some ladies offer discounts for longer sessions and some do not appreciate longer sessions.  It is worth an email at least.

2 hours ago, Riggo said:

I ask all the time, because the lovely ladies generally list one hour or less rates and I prefer longer sessions.  Some ladies offer discounts for longer sessions and some do not appreciate longer sessions.  It is worth an email at least.

I'm in the same boat inquiring about longer sessions since I prefer the GFE experience.  In fact, I have moved onto other when providers state they won't do sessions longer than 30-45 minutes.

Reason why I herd some providers don't post donations in ads is to get the inquiring mind to call & see what they are working with.. I seen a picture of 2 old men sitting in front of a computer the other day. The picture had written on it" Oh she posted a 50 special & we both had 500$ each to spend"... But anyways. Some gentleman are turned off when they see the donations listed, so sometimes its better to call & ask. Its not illegal to ask for "donation" for "time". I'd like to think my time is priceless lol. Sometimes its better for the provider not to list a donation & see what the inquiring mind is willing to donate. 

On 1/20/2016 at 10:51 AM, Real Colorado Guy said:

Since the changeover, I've noticed a LOT more guys asking my "donation" even though I have always included that information. I have to explain at least a dz times a week how to locate this information. 

From the ads section you will click on her ad title, then below her photo area are 4 blue (clickable) icons; an eye, a camera, a book, & a letter "i". If you click on the letter "i" you will see all of her included "i"nformation to your question. 

From her profile you will find a blue (clickable) "My Ads" button above her photo, click on that and then continue with the above steps. 

The quickest way to put me on guard is to ask me questions that I've already "answered". It scares the bejeezus out of me! 

Edited by Cecilia
grammatical oopsies

On 1/20/2016 at 10:51 AM, Real Colorado Guy said:

10 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Since the changeover, I've noticed a LOT more guys asking my "donation" even though I have always included that information. I have to explain at least a dz times a week how to locate this information. 

From the ads section you will click on her ad title, then below her photo area are 4 blue (clickable) icons; an eye, a camera, a book, & a letter "i". If you click on the letter "i" you will see all of her included "i"nformation to your question. 

From her profile you will find a blue (clickable) "My Ads" button above her photo, click on that and then continue with the above steps. 

The quickest way to put me on guard is to ask me questions that I've already "answered". It scares the bejeezus out of me! 

FYI - some of us do have it posted but you have to know where to look to see it. :-)

On 1/21/2016 at 1:55 PM, crazyb said:

Our rates are posted... Click the blue letter "i" icon...

1 hour ago, Cecilia said:

Our rates are posted... Click the blue letter "i" icon...

The rates are also list on provider websites

I haven't looked in a while, but last time I went through ads, it seemed like most of them didn't include a rate. I do tend to avoid them, just because I am not comfortable asking. However, I have asked before when it couldn't be found anywhere. I never want to walk in the door and not know. (By the way, this is yet another nice thing about P411. It's very rare to find  a provider there who doesn't list a rate, and often a discount.) But the few times I've asked, I've never had a bad reaction to "And what is your rate for an hour of your time?" 

On 1/21/2016 at 9:54 AM, pitbull said:

I agree that a telephone "ask" is more reasonable/safe. And yes, it's ok to ask because many of us do budget these activities. The "Affordable" Care Act will cost me an additional $3,600 in 2016, and that will cut into my "entertainment" budget significantly. You figure Obama was thinking of these ladies when that was passed? 

Couple Responses all over the place. First on here I figured I throw in more snark than usual and say that maybe $3,600 more in medical expenses redirected from some of us will help make sure more of the ladies get good healthcare and prevent those unwanted things passing along. Of course that wouldn't be Obama thinking of these ladies, but probably Eliot Spitzer was thinking of them to help push it along! (Ya, I think I'm not going to be a standup comic soon)

On 1/22/2016 at 6:54 PM, Bit Banger said:

If I don't know what the proper donation is, I won't be making an appointment. 

It gets harder too when providers list on different sites - one gal had 5 different prices listed in 4 different locations! While you hope their site is the most accurate, sometimes it's the least!

6 hours ago, Cecilia said:

I've noticed that many times going to that location will be incorrect. The ad itself is the most accurate, then probably p411, then listed donation on tob profile as you point to, then their website, and so on. I can't even get the "My Ads" button to work most of the time and just end up searching for an old ad. The reason you're seeing more asking is because previously you could look at reviews, see 10 people list $$$5 for example, and know that is it. But now you have providers changing the rate ALL the time. I'm not going to call her out by name, but I've seen one provider with something like 5 different rates over the course of a SINGLE day! So don't assume that everyone thinks the same as you, even though I definitely look exactly where you said right after I see it missing from the ad.

I think it mis linked a different thing I wanted to quote here, so I'll just go on to some simple things:

I almost always ask what a gals donation time is even if I looked it up and it is the same everywhere. Twice I've politely asked and they intentionally or accidentally lowered it a bit with me simply asking "What is the donation so I make sure I have it for you correctly?" But I've also had the opposite. Either way, I want to make certain that I am accurate on that. While I'm sure there are wrong things that a guy can do in this, one of the rudest is to get that wrong because that is the simplest. 

I ask because EVERY person thinks differently. I don't expect a girl here to be meticulous enough to work in the patent office and check everything, so quite often there are conflicting donations on all the different sites. I dare you to turn that into a poll and whatever you believe, you will probably be wrong about - from where to put a rate, to which one is the most important, to even if they check that it is correct in any location!

But on top of all that, I won't ask for services until we've already started and cross my fingers the reviews have told me enough. I've been slightly burned that way, but I don't see discussing services as really ok - though I have been thrown off a time or two getting confused by the way it suddenly turns that way by text. Maybe that's why I feel more ok about asking donations?

In any case, I've asked it almost always before, I asked it yesterday, and I'm going to keep asking donations on pretty much everyone I see. I understand if that throws you off Ceclia, but if you or someone else is going to make me enjoy my time, I don't want you to have an unenjoyable surprise in return because I shorted you accidentally. At least that's my thinking, feel free to show me a better way, but I wanted you to know why rather than just think all of us are LEA or uncouth rude brutes.