Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MissSaraXXX

MissSaraXXX New to TOB!

25 posts in this topic

A quick hello to the ladies and gents in TOB!

I am MissSaraXXX and I'm Nebraska's Curvaceous and Beautiful Gem!  I am not new to the business but new on here. I see TOB is the place to be for Colorado! Excited to become apart of the community and hope to meet sone of the fine people of Colorado in the upcoming future.

I will attempt to become acquainted with the ins and outs of TOB but thought I'd briefly introduce myself.

Have a great Friday! 

MissSaraXXX

XOXO 

Welcome Sara!

I actually had the chance to meet you while travelling through the plains a few years ago.  I'm excited at the prospect of you bringing your brand of wonderfulness to the Denver area!

12 minutes ago, MissSaraXXX said:

Nebraska's Curvaceous and Beautiful Gem!  

Indeed TOB is the place to be ;)

Welcome and congrats on an introductory post without a single {snip}. Well done!

I'm thinking smart and pretty. I'm surprised Nebraska would risk letting you leave. Lots of Nebraskans get here and never go back.:cool:

Welcome! Kick back, put your feet up and stay a while.  Hope you enjoy.

2 hours ago, Raoul said:

Indeed TOB is the place to be ;)

Welcome and congrats on an introductory post without a single {snip}. Well done!

I'm thinking smart and pretty. I'm surprised Nebraska would risk letting you leave. Lots of Nebraskans get here and never go back.:cool:

Thank you, sir, for the numerous compliments!

I'm assuming you're a moderator since you're pleased with my intro? ;) I've been trained well ;) 

The NE gents have helped create the woman/provider I am today; I could never leave them. ;) They do share nicely though :D

2 hours ago, crazyb said:

Welcome Sara   I hope you enjoy the people here

Thank you, sir! No doubt in my mind ;)

1 minute ago, gr8owl said:

Welcome! Kick back, put your feet up and stay a while.  Hope you enjoy.

Thank you, sir! I'm an over achiever not only will I put the feet up I'll throw the legs up too ;) 

3 minutes ago, MissSaraXXX said:

Thank you, sir! I'm an over achiever not only will I put the feet up I'll throw the legs up too ;) 

Take a perfectly clean invitation (where's that sarcasm font we keep asking for??) and you go there with it! I like it!! I suspect you will fit in fine. ;)

Welcome Sara, your photos are lovely.

You need to come to Colorado and stay a while. Great people here.

35 minutes ago, MissSaraXXX said:

I'm assuming you're a moderator since you're pleased with my intro? 

Oh my, no. Not even close to qualified for that responsibility. I'm more like the annoying neighborhood watch guy :cool:

I realized that after posting. I was sure to say assume cause we all know what that means. Sorry!

A closed mouth catches no feet. I have yet to learn how to practice this. ;) 

Edited by MissSaraXXX

4 hours ago, Raoul said:

Oh my, no. Not even close to qualified for that responsibility. I'm more like the annoying neighborhood watch guy :cool:

That made me laugh (out loud, I guess)

Welcome Sara and avoid Raoul if you can!  He pretends he is a mod, a cop, a priest... Whatever it takes!

At least he was honest with the annoying part! ;-)

Edited by Riggo

11 hours ago, MissSaraXXX said:

A quick hello to the ladies and gents in TOB!

I am MissSaraXXX and I'm Nebraska's Curvaceous and Beautiful Gem!  I am not new to the business but new on here. I see TOB is the place to be for Colorado! Excited to become apart of the community and hope to meet sone of the fine people of Colorado in the upcoming future.

I will attempt to become acquainted with the ins and outs of TOB but thought I'd briefly introduce myself.

Have a great Friday! 

MissSaraXXX

XOXO 

What are you doing in Nebraska by the way?  Us fine Colorado gentlemen are sooo much more refined than the corn fed lot in Lincoln!  We can recite the alphabet backwards here! ;-)

45 minutes ago, Riggo said:

What are you doing in Nebraska by the way?  Us fine Colorado gentlemen are sooo much more refined than the corn fed lot in Lincoln!  We can recite the alphabet backwards here! ;-)

I posted on another site to not judge me for bleeding Husker Red ;) and don't speak too quickly on being cornfed; I am a beautiful product of it ;)

I've been a lover of Colorado men for years so I'm quite excited to sample a bigger part of the population ;) Ha!

Edited by MissSaraXXX

Hello sexxy Sara. Welcome to TOB. Lots good guys here. Nikki

hello Sara, welcome to Colorado, I'm finding my way as well, so far enjoying the life. I agree with Nikki, lots of wonderful people here. 

On 1/16/2016 at 8:01 PM, MissSaraXXX said:

I posted on another site to not judge me for bleeding Husker Red ;) and don't speak too quickly on being cornfed; I am a beautiful product of it ;)

I've been a lover of Colorado men for years so I'm quite excited to sample a bigger part of the population ;) Ha!

You were obviously raised on sweet corn! ;-)