jackshaark

Where to Find Super-Fit Provider???

23 posts in this topic

I have been on a hunt for a super-fit provider.  I love a hard, defined body on a woman, and I can't seem to find any here in the Denver metro area.  Does anybody have any ideas?

Not sure if she is in town, but Katerina Talise is quite fit. As is Melinda Madison.

Now THIS is the real unicorn. One woman I knew was very slim, but not necessarily "hard" or "muscular." Slim with "athletic" is rare indeed, because muscles take work -- calisthenics and lifting weights. Slim merely takes disciplined eating. 

59 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Not sure if she is in town, but Katerina Talise is quite fit. As is Melinda Madison.

Thanks Raoul,....but i'm more of a curvy, Crossfit, mtn biking type and fluffy off-season right now. I'll be back racing and competing come late spring/summer...  a little bit of healthy jiggle, still working out like crazy but i think he may be looking for a leaner type. 

Elise Andrews visits periodically. When she lived here she was a fitness instructor. Even at over 50 she has buns of steel. 

19 hours ago, jackshaark said:

I have been on a hunt for a super-fit provider.  I love a hard, defined body on a woman, and I can't seem to find any here in the Denver metro area.  Does anybody have any ideas?

Mayzee Allen, but she only provides FBSM 

4-up+on+9-26-13+at+12.40+PM+%233.jpg

1 hour ago, MelindaMadison said:

Thanks Raoul,....but i'm more of a curvy, Crossfit, mtn biking type and fluffy off-season right now. I'll be back racing and competing come late spring/summer...  a little bit of healthy jiggle, still working out like crazy but i think he may be looking for a leaner type. 

Now folks, that is some serious honesty. And yet, Ms. Madison's idea of "fluffy" is probably another man's idea of fit. It's all relevant. 

There's a very muscular (she competes in crossfit competitions) entertainer who performs during days @ Platinum 84. She goes by the name Dirty Diana and was a cheerleader for the Phoenix Coyotes up until last year. She works out like a beast and has the hardest body I've seen. No idea if she would agree to hobby for $$ but worth checking out if you're into fit/muscular women.

1 hour ago, pitbull said:

And yet, Ms. Madison's idea of "fluffy" is probably another man's idea of fit. 

The fitness types are always their own worst critics. I'm sure MM has never been "fluffy". 

It's not easy staying hard year round :cool:

You may want to check out Alli. It's been a few months since I've seen her but she is definitely a tight and fit little spitfire.

5 hours ago, MisterBigShot said:

There's a very muscular (she competes in crossfit competitions) entertainer who performs during days @ Platinum 84. She goes by the name Dirty Diana and was a cheerleader for the Phoenix Coyotes up until last year. She works out like a beast and has the hardest body I've seen. No idea if she would agree to hobby for $$ but worth checking out if you're into fit/muscular women.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Don't strippers hate it when they are propositioned for sex? Or do they like it? I'm so naive. 

13 minutes ago, pitbull said:

Don't strippers hate it when they are propositioned for sex? Or do they like it? 

I don't think they mind. As long as you keep buying private dances, you can proposition all you want.

16 hours ago, pitbull said:

Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Don't strippers hate it when they are propositioned for sex? Or do they like it? I'm so naive. 

Strippers getting propositioned for sex? Say it isn't so:D

Justina Carter, hands down (or should I say "cuffed"?). But you better hurry. She's leaving soon. Also, I second the Alli recommendation.

9 minutes ago, pejo said:

Justina Carter, hands down (or should I say "cuffed"?). But you better hurry. She's leaving soon. Also, I second the Alli recommendation.

I would 2nd that recommendation. 

On January 12, 2016 at 0:46 PM, pitbull said:

Now folks, that is some serious honesty. And yet, Ms. Madison's idea of "fluffy" is probably another man's idea of fit. It's all relevant. 

I remember back in my lifting days the ladies considered themselves fluffy at 10-12% body fat.  15% is considered lean for women. 

If you have a bottomless wallet, there is one in Ft Collins that seems to have six pack abs, but she is not cheap!

Don't forget SofiaofColorado. Though she is not training for competition right now, she is still in very good form.

On January 12, 2016 at 0:34 PM, geecue2 said:

Abigail Fox has been training alot. 

I agree, she's perfect, but I want to save her for myself!