Jez UaBriain

Gentlmen, it is not our fault if you can't get past a blowjob....

93 posts in this topic

On January 8, 2016 at 2:25 AM, Danielle Rae said:

This applies to those who schedule a apptmnt but don't last very long!  Occasionally, I am asked if the donation is less because he was done so early.  The answer is...No it is not any different.  You scheduled an hour.  Consequently, I turned other business away to accommodate my spending the hour with you.  I also pushed back or held off scheduling others ( to avoid the back-to-back traffic etc).  So just because you didn't last as long as you wanted to, this does not change the donation. 

Jez, sorry that happened - esp him being a regular and all.   :(

This has happened to me recently;( sooo annoying especially when its a regular. Guys will try to get away w as cheap as possible because theyre disrespectful. I just had a client, also; ask what the rate is so i told him and he still shorted me 10.00.

On 1/8/2016 at 2:27 PM, Scarlett Dayne said:

I don't think he was in the wrong for just wanting a BJ. C'est la vie lol.

I do think it was inappropriate and rude to change the donation amount without at least asking you if that would be okay with you. 

Maybe he was already short on money, and thought if he just got a BJ then left real quick that you wouldn't mind at all since you've seen each other before.

In either case... He is wrong because he did not ask if changing your rate was okay with you or not.

It seems you mis-interrupted that. What I was trying to say was this, " All he was capable of was one pop, and the bj was it." I might add that I tryed to keep it from happening. But onc a man's little guy goes off, there is no stopping it.

On 1/8/2016 at 6:34 AM, Laplace said:

Ladies, I apologize on behalf of my gender.

Query:  Assuming I show up, & pay the correct  hourly session fee: If I am subjected, unexpectedly,  to the best BJ of my life, resulting in my staining the bed, walls,  curtains, and TV within 10 minutes of session start, will you cuddle naked with me and talk for the remainder of the hour? Perhaps let me try to satisfy you in other ways until time is up?  

Or will you immediately kick my sorry-premature-ejaculating-ass out the door?

I am certainly not going to kick you out the door - and am perfectly fine with whatever is desired (possibly trying again, just cuddling, bingo (lol) etc.)  The time is still yours to do as you wish xoxo 

I guess I really don't see where some of these guys are coming from. I pay for an hour and expect to stay for an hour. When I cum or don't is my problem.  My junk is kind of like Forest Gump's box of chocolate.  I never know what I am going to get. Sometimes I last 55 minutes and sometimes it is more like 5 minutes. I try to pick girls that I actually enjoy spending an hour with so it really doesn't matter.

On January 9, 2016 at 6:57 PM, Bit Banger said:

No, saying that she is responsible for not counting the donation of a trusted regular until he's gone doesn't make you untrustworthy. It makes you a scumbag. 

How many times have we complained about the gals standing there, counting the $s at the beginning of our time together, puncturing the illusion. Maintaining that illusion is (should be) one of the perks of being a regular. This client has abused that privilege, affecting all of us. 

Bingo. My first wonderful lady had never met me. She said something like, "Just toss the envelope on the washing machine." She did this after looking in my eyes  and kissing me deeply. It was if she was sizing me up and thought, "I can trust this man." I know for a fact she never looked at the amount. It was a total GFE, and incidentally it never got past a blow job -- just kissing, fondling, and BJ to completion for a solid hour. She did not "puncture the illusion" one bit. I don't want the ladies to feel they must count the bills. 

On 1/9/2016 at 6:52 PM, Buddy Glass said:

Robbing and shorting are different. All responsibility for robbing, I'd agree with. She walked out with all her things, though, and a light envelope. Had she counted it, she could have resolved the issue. Instead, she's a few dollars light on a payment and posting here.  It's her job to make sure she gets paid for her time. She may be in the business for the fun of it, but it's still a business. 

So you agree to pay someone a certain amount of money, you pay them less and they don't catch it right away.  You get away without paying the amount you agreed to pay and you think that is OK?  I don't think so.

All the way around it is totally unacceptable. When you call and set up an appointment, for an hour, half hour,  WHATEVER!  You are  agreeing to that donation!!!  In my mind, these days,  donations should never be discussed via email, text or over the phone.  THAT is why there are ads and a board!!   It is usually listed in two places.   In the template that prividers fill out, and also, it's usually in the area the provider writes her description and requirements !   And regardless  donations are not for services that would be ILLEGAL!!!!!   Helllloooo!!!!

Ana Beau

Anyone blaming Jez for not counting the donation from a regular in an out-call meeting is a douche.  The definition of a regular is someone dependable (other than the ladies here who have said a regular is more than that), and someone you can trust.  No one wants to run around second guessing every one you think you trust.  Isn't that the whole point of trust?

6 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

So you agree to pay someone a certain amount of money, you pay them less and they don't catch it right away.  You get away without paying the amount you agreed to pay and you think that is OK?  I don't think so.

Never said it was ok. Can you show me where it said that? You may have to set down the pitchfork for a moment though.

On 1/9/2016 at 6:57 PM, Bit Banger said:

No, saying that she is responsible for not counting the donation of a trusted regular until he's gone doesn't make you untrustworthy. It makes you a scumbag. 

How many times have we complained about the gals standing there, counting the $s at the beginning of our time together, puncturing the illusion. Maintaining that illusion is (should be) one of the perks of being a regular. This client has abused that privilege, affecting all of us. 

No, tossing around ad hominem attacks in a wildly disproportionate response to the perceived offense makes you a nut job. Seriously. I'm a scum bag because I said she should count her money? Say that to yourself out loud, and see if those sound like the words of a well balanced, reasonable, mentally healthy person. For real. Go back to my first post and re-read it. I never gave the guy a pass on shorting her, I didn't insult her, I just said since she didn't count it, she shares in the responsibility. 

I'm curious where the guy's responsibility with the money ends. Should he set up a bank account for her? A trust fund perhaps? Is he required to do her taxes also? I'm curious if you get free sessions for all this schilling, too. That goes for the rest of the white knight brigade coming unhinged at the idea that someone getting paid ought to count what they're being paid. Full disclosure and what not, since it's an issue of character and trust to suggest a woman count her money. 

If you don't check your paystub for a year, and found out that your employer has been shorting you, yes, they still owe you the money, but you're still the one who never made sure you got what you were supposed to get, too. 

As for how many times have we complained? Speaking for myself, never. Maybe you have, that seems more your style. I've never had an issue with it. I prefer she count it at the start so all of the business side of this business is finished before we move on. And that client didn't effect me in any way. I wouldn't see Jez because she has a tendency to air private business publicly (personal preference, see her if she's your style), and my paycheck was the correct amount. I know because I checked it. 

Edited by Buddy Glass

16 minutes ago, Buddy Glass said:

No, tossing around ad hominem attacks in a wildly disproportionate response to the perceived offense makes you a nut job. Seriously. I'm a scum bag because I said she should count her money? Say that to yourself out loud, and see if those sound like the words of a well balanced, reasonable, mentally healthy person. For real. Go back to my first post and re-read it. I never gave the guy a pass on shorting her, I didn't insult her, I just said since she didn't count it, she shares in the responsibility. 

I'm curious where the guy's responsibility with the money ends. Should he set up a bank account for her? A trust fund perhaps? Is he required to do her taxes also? I'm curious if you get free sessions for all this schilling, too. That goes for the rest of the white knight brigade coming unhinged at the idea that someone getting paid ought to count what they're being paid. Full disclosure and what not, since it's an issue of character and trust to suggest a woman count her money. 

If you don't check your paystub for a year, and found out that your employer has been shorting you, yes, they still owe you the money, but you're still the one who never made sure you got what you were supposed to get, too. 

As for how many times have we complained? Speaking for myself, never. Maybe you have, that seems more your style. I've never had an issue with it. I prefer she count it at the start so all of the business side of this business is finished before we move on. And that client didn't effect me in any way. I wouldn't see Jez because she has a tendency to air private business publicly (personal preference, see her if she's your style), and my paycheck was the correct amount. I know because I checked it. 

Nice trolling! You've totally diverted the conversation, and called the attention to yourself! Do you feel better, now? :)

5 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Nice trolling! You've totally diverted the conversation, and called the attention to yourself! Do you feel better, now? :)

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

28 minutes ago, Buddy Glass said:

The math is not that tough.  If the fee is $300, the envelope, condom, Trojan horse, car, whatever is the container for the donation for time should contain exactly 15 $20 bills!  This is a hobby based on trust and all parties involved should not be required to have some kind of checks and balances system!  Double checking every transaction requires extra work from all parties involved and is really an unnecessary step if trust is involved!  Time is money for all involved in this hobby!  Even outside the hobby, I value my time and would prefer not to waste it!

The math is not that tough.  If the fee is $300, the envelope, condom, Trojan horse, car, whatever is the container for the donation for time should contain exactly 15 $20 bills!  This is a hobby based on trust and all parties involved should not be required to have some kind of checks and balances system!  Double checking every transaction requires extra work from all parties involved and is really an unnecessary step if trust is involved!  Time is money for all involved in this hobby!  Even outside the hobby, I value my time and would prefer not to waste it!

Was it your intention to imply that counting by 20 to 300 in a reasonably quick manner is too much work for Jez? That the task would prove too difficult for her? That's an incredibly demeaning thing to do, even if you had good intentions. I've treated her like a grown up on equal footing with everyone else. You should, too. 

And again, I've never given the dude a pass for short paying her. And everyone's time has a value. She could save some by counting. Sure, there's some trust here, but in the end, it's a business. I completely trust she would walk out the first time she counted a donation that was short and not corrected before the session. 

Just now, Buddy Glass said:

Was it your intention to imply that counting by 20 to 300 in a reasonably quick manner is too much work for Jez? That the task would prove too difficult for her? That's an incredibly demeaning thing to do, even if you had good intentions. I've treated her like a grown up on equal footing with everyone else. You should, too. 

And again, I've never given the dude a pass for short paying her. And everyone's time has a value. She could save some by counting. Sure, there's some trust here, but in the end, it's a business. I completely trust she would walk out the first time she counted a donation that was short and not corrected before the session. 

The point is that she shouldn't have to count from an f'ing regular... period!  End of story!  Really simple!  I am sure she meets with people who on their best days  are at least capable of counting to 15!  It's a trust thing!  Once one breaks the circle of trust, I am sure Robert Di Nero will hunt them down and kick their ass!  I have been able to count to 15 since I was at least 50 years old, so I am sure some of her regulars have been able to achieve that same major goal earlier in their lives!

45 minutes ago, Buddy Glass said:

Im sorry this happen to Jez. It seems she trusted the guy and got burned. Ultimately Buddy Glass your right. She should have counted the money upfront. Reality is though.... this is a business. If she would have counted the money upfront for her time, this wouldn't have been issue. Except for the fact he didn't return pleasure for her.  I think sometimes providers get comfortable and just expect the guy to do the right thing in the end by paying the correct amount. It is our responsibility to make sure we are paid. 

6 minutes ago, Buddy Glass said:

The simple truth is this guy shouldn't have shorted her. that being said I do agree with Buddy, she should have counted the money. in fact I would prefer if she counted it in front of me.

2 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Im sorry this happen to Jez. It seems she trusted the guy and got burned. Ultimately Buddy Glass your right. She should have counted the money upfront. Reality is though.... this is a business. If she would have counted the money upfront for her time, this wouldn't have been issue. Except for the fact he didn't return pleasure for her.  I think sometimes providers get comfortable and just expect the guy to do the right thing in the end by paying the correct amount. It is our responsibility to make sure we are paid. 

Oh come on Nikki!  Don't make us all have to do college math!!!!

Oh come on Nikki!  Don't make us all have to do college math!!!!

Be quiet Riggio. IMA put you over my knee sweetheart. :lol::D

woman-spanking-man1.jpg

By the way Nikki, I may not always necessarily do it properly and may some times do it quickly, my math will always be correct. ;-)   That's for you to Jez!

My tool may always be a little bit short, but my envelope will always be full. :-)

26 minutes ago, boink36 said:

The simple truth is this guy shouldn't have shorted her. that being said I do agree with Buddy, she should have counted the money. in fact I would prefer if she counted it in front of me.

My first post, the one that triggered the witch hunt, said exactly that.

On 1/11/2016 at 8:51 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

Be quiet. IMA put you over my knee sweetheart. :lol::D

woman-spanking-man1.jpg

By the way, be careful, I may like that!  ;)

On 1/9/2016 at 6:57 PM, Bit Banger said:

Well said, I couldn't agree with you more.

Jez, I know a lot of people have said this but I'm sorry someone you trusted did this to you. Sometimes people are stupid.

You never specified how long was spent but seems to me it wasnt time paid for? Either way if you needed to get yours you probably should of started again to get him hard cuz most guys can get hard and go again, if you wanted it you should of initiated it, but again we dont have all details

6 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

You never specified how long was spent but seems to me it wasnt time paid for? Either way if you needed to get yours you probably should of started again to get him hard cuz most guys can get hard and go again, if you wanted it you should of initiated it, but again we dont have all details

Try reading Jez's original post again. You clearly didn't understand it. 

On January 8, 2016 at 3:59 PM, Buddy Glass said:

You didn't count it before you left. No, he shouldn't short you, but some of the responsibility is on you, too. 

OK - if you're not a scumbag, what adjective would you use for someone who blames the victim?  I'm open to suggestions.

I suppose the sober driver & his dead passengers are at fault because they were on the road when drunks were out? Or the YL is the cause of her assault because she wasn't wearing a Mother Hubbard?  Do you blame yourself when you get to your car and realize that the wad of change the clerk dumped in your hand (instead of counting it back to you as we were taught in grade school) is short? 

Please, enlighten me.  What do you call someone who shifts blame in this manner?

36 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

OK - if you're not a scumbag, what adjective would you use for someone who blames the victim?  I'm open to suggestions.

I suppose the sober driver & his dead passengers are at fault because they were on the road when drunks were out? Or the YL is the cause of her assault because she wasn't wearing a Mother Hubbard?  Do you blame yourself when you get to your car and realize that the wad of change the clerk dumped in your hand (instead of counting it back to you as we were taught in grade school) is short? 

Please, enlighten me.  What do you call someone who shifts blame in this manner?

Bit, I am sure Buddy is just a very meticulous guy that trusts no one at all and verifies everything.  I am sure when he buys a new car he takes it apart piece by piece to very it was properly built and then reassembles it.  I am sure when he bought his house he tore it down to the foundation to verify construction and then rebuilt it.  His message is very clear.  You shouldn't trust anyone and verify everything.

Seems as if his "regular" status should be revisited after shorting you, Jez. I always pay for the hour, if I pop after ten minutes, I'll either spend the remainder of time talking with the YL or, if there's no chemistry between us, thank her for the session and leave without fanfare.

There have been several occasions where I've visited one of my ATF's and she'll ask me to join her in the shower to finish the hour if I've popped after 10-15 minutes. These post coital shower sessions are some of my favorite intimate memories of this hobby and I've thoroughly enjoyed them. (Thank you LK)

As always, a tip of the cap to those who can achieve MSOG...that train left the station for me several decades ago:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, pfunk said:

Try reading Jez's original post again. You clearly didn't understand it. 

I read it again, sounds like besides being mad about the shortage of money she was mad cuz she didnt get hers! So lets say she to get hers and it was gonna take an extra 30 min to accomplish the mission does she charge him for the extra 30 min?

7 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Is she a victim? Have you talked to the dude to find out the other side yet? Probably not. Did they reach an agreement that she changed her mind about? Did he misunderstand? Did he just count it wrong and make a mistake? Don't you think it's a bit scumbagish to declare guilt with only one side of the story? Imagine if court worked that way! 

Details matters. Your heart-string scenarios are light on the specifics. The only one with any detail is the change in my pocket I supposedly didn't count, and yes, I would share in the responsibility for not getting all the change due. A sober driver with a car full of dead passengers is very responsible when he was doing 140 down Broadway, regardless if the other driver was drunk or not. 

Are you implying rape is as evil as telling a grown woman to count her money? I'm having a hard time believing you're really that stupid, but yet, here we are.

This infantilizing of your pretend girlfriend does her no favors. You make it sound as though she's too stupid to count, and we know that isn't true. Poor Jez, everyone should do everything for her because she just can't seem to do a goddamn thing for her self, right Bit? You do realize she's a grown woman, able to read, write, count, all those things you're insisting she shouldn't do because she's a woman. That, sir, makes you a scum bag. 

Edited by Buddy Glass