Jez UaBriain

Gentlmen, it is not our fault if you can't get past a blowjob....

93 posts in this topic

Okay, as much as I did not want to have to place this rant here,  it's time has come.

Speaking for myself, although I guarantee other providers have had this happen also.  Recently, I spent some time with a man. We talked, we giggled and shared a  fine beverage. But we never got past a blowjob. This is frustrating in more ways then one. I take my time doing this, building up sexual tension.  Its foreplay.   F=O-R-E-P-L-A-Y !  I  expect more then me just giving you a bj. Unless we have determined before hand that is all that is required, then my rate and expectations of the session are the same. The rate I have specified does not go down in price just because you can't get past a blowjob. It is the same rate that I have set, and it is not up to you to decide what to pay.

So needless to say, I was  sexually  frustrated when I left that outcall. And monetarily frustrated when I got back to my place because I did not count it before leaving. The gentleman is a regular and I have never had a problem with him before.

This applies to those who schedule a apptmnt but don't last very long!  Occasionally, I am asked if the donation is less because he was done so early.  The answer is...No it is not any different.  You scheduled an hour.  Consequently, I turned other business away to accommodate my spending the hour with you.  I also pushed back or held off scheduling others ( to avoid the back-to-back traffic etc).  So just because you didn't last as long as you wanted to, this does not change the donation. 

Jez, sorry that happened - esp him being a regular and all.   :(

Edited by Danielle Rae
typos

4 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Okay, as much as I did not want to have to place this rant here,  it's time has come.

Speaking for myself, although I guarantee other providers have had this happen also.  Recently, I spent some time with a man. We talked, we giggled and shared a  fine beverage. But we never got past a blowjob. This is frustrating in more ways then one. I take my time doing this, building up sexual tension.  Its foreplay.   F=O-R-E-P-L-A-Y !  I  expect more then me just giving you a bj. Wait .... who is paying who again?? LOL Unless we have determined before hand that is all that is required, then my rate and expectations of the session are the same. The rate I have specified does not go down in price just because you can't get past a blowjob. It is the same rate that I have set, and it is not up to you to decide what to pay.

So needless to say, I was  sexually  frustrated when I left that outcall. And monetarily frustrated when I got back to my place because I did not count it before leaving. The gentleman is a regular and I have never had a problem with him before.

Sorry couldn't help the above.

Let me get this straight.  When a very attractive and talented lady is trying to prove she gives the best blow job i have ever had and she is making her case very well - it is MY fault if I cum?!?  IF I don't try for round two and try to give her pleasure (if she wants it) then it is my fault! :D

But seriously, trying to short the fee, negotiate down etc. is an asshole move.  And shorting the envelope - THAT is inexcusable crap.

I'm sorry this happened to you, Jez. 

This story works both ways, however. Years ago I booked an appointment after a long dry spell. I paid an upcharge (from $150->$200, as I recall) for a full hour, instead of the usual "up to an hour". MSOG was not explicitly discussed because you don't do that over the phone.  So 10 minutes into the fondling stage, we haven't even gotten to serious BJ territory yet, Jr. spits all over my leg. I figure no big deal, I paid for the hour, that just took the edge off, we'll go again. (I did say this was years ago, didn't I?)  But she gets up & walks out of the room (To get a wash cloth? - No!). A few minutes later there's a knock on the door. It's her pimp in his black leather duster saying, "Time for you to leave!" WTF?  This is filed in the memory banks as one of my worst experiences in 'the hobby'. 

Shorting people is just BAD!

Edited by Bit Banger

Ladies, I apologize on behalf of my gender.

Query:  Assuming I show up, & pay the correct  hourly session fee: If I am subjected, unexpectedly,  to the best BJ of my life, resulting in my staining the bed, walls,  curtains, and TV within 10 minutes of session start, will you cuddle naked with me and talk for the remainder of the hour? Perhaps let me try to satisfy you in other ways until time is up?  

Or will you immediately kick my sorry-premature-ejaculating-ass out the door?

7 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Sorry couldn't help the above.

Let me get this straight.  When a very attractive and talented lady is trying to prove she gives the best blow job i have ever had and she is making her case very well - it is MY fault if I cum?!?  IF I don't try for round two and try to give her pleasure (if she wants it) then it is my fault! :D

But seriously, trying to short the fee, negotiate down etc. is an asshole move.  And shorting the envelope - THAT is inexcusable crap.

Actually, yes - it is your fault if you cum. You are responsible for your own orgasm, especially the pre-mature ones. Since the session described above, I have made efforts to communicate with providers about my level of arousal. As MSOG became more difficult for me, I avoided BJs in foreplay; they pushed me past physical release yet we're not emotionally satisfying. Now I save them for the finish. But being the gentleman that I am (😜), I do my best to return the favor (if she's interested).

{shill alert} I will say that Jez has provided one my best BJ experiences - ever! {/shill}

Shorting the envelope? There is no excuse for that. The envelope should contain the contracted compensation. If all you want (or can afford) is a 15min B&G, then that's what you should schedule. If a particular YL doesn't offer that service (some do, many don't), then find someone else. 

6 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Speaking for myself, although I guarantee other providers have had this happen also.  Recently, I spent some time with a man. We talked, we giggled and shared a  fine beverage. But we never got past a blowjob. This is frustrating in more ways then one. I take my time doing this, building up sexual tension.  Its foreplay.   F=O-R-E-P-L-A-Y !  I  expect more then me just giving you a bj. Unless we have determined before hand that is all that is required, then my rate and expectations of the session are the same. The rate I have specified does not go down in price just because you can't get past a blowjob. It is the same rate that I have set, and it is not up to you to decide what to pay.

The great thing about this post is that Jez still gives a fuck. She wants to create an intimate--and genuine--experience for both her and her client and is actually upset when it doesn't happen. That is rare. Jez, you may not see it from your vantage point, but most providers treat their clients the way McDonald's treats its customers--just another number. Usually, there is nothing genuine about a session. Polite, professional, sure. But the fact is many girls would be THRILLED if a guy got off and got out of there in 15 minutes (as long as he pays for the hour).

And, before the providers out there to jump in to say "Not me!" yes, I understand, not you. 

4 minutes ago, pejo said:

The great thing about this post is that Jez still gives a fuck. She wants to create an intimate--and genuine--experience for both her and her client and is actually upset when it doesn't happen. ...

And, before the providers out there to jump in to say "Not me!" yes, I understand, not you. 

I would contend that this is true of most of the YL who post here on TOB.  It's one of the things that separates them from the usual BP crowd.

We (the guys on TOB) are blessed.:)

Edited by Bit Banger

8 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

1) I just love it when a regular decides to change the rules of the game, NOT. I would fire him Jez!

Not everyone becomes a "regular" just because you pay us. There has to be some sort of chemistry. Remember this guys! Consider it a compliment, if we want to see you again.

We can almost always endure 1 hour on the first meet, but if we don't like you. No amount of money will make us come back.

2) I had a client blow while giving me a backrub. I offered to try for round 2, but he was a one shot guy. Did I feel bad about taking my donation. NO. It was a hour and a half drive one way for me. Plus the time it takes to look pretty.

I used to feel bad if a gent didn't orgasm, but learned it is not my issue. I will usually try until the man says, "It is just not going to happen."  You are still obligated to pay.

Jez, I have left frustrated when I haven't gotten mine or enough of mine. If I even sense, he is going to blow early. I masturbate first! It really is about, if I have an orgasm, Selfish me :) If I didn't have enough orgasms, I will make them stay and watch me masturbate more. Again, selfish me :) 

18 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

... If I didn't have enough orgasms, I will make them stay and watch me masturbate more. Again, selfish me :) 

And there are so many pleasurable ways to help this process along. Even if it's Mr.Wand doing the majority of the work, I just love to watch a YL with around in the throws of ecstasy 😛

Life is better when we're both there for pleasure, instead of me being there for release and you there for the $s. That's not to say that they don't have bills to pay. Why not help with that?

Edited by Bit Banger
Grammar

11 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Jez,

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I understand your frustration and disappointment. And I agree with other posters here too. Never should you be shorted in your donation. We men (all men, gender inclusive) are responsible for our actions before, during and after an encounter. An hour of bliss with you, whatever the outcome, would surely be worth anything you requested or desired.

A note of caution to older hobbyists like myself, if you feel yourself reaching the point of no return and you haven't gotten to the main event yet...perhaps a brief respite is in order, a pause in the action to gather yourself and regain the forces that be to press on...to be up to the challenge, as it were. A short time out may assist you in completing the journey and being victorious in your endeavour. Take some advice from one who has faltered in the quest a time or two...it's a marathon, not a sprint...save some energy for that final push and cross the finish line in style.

..too many metaphors?...sorry...

bd5671

Jez,

I am sorry that happened!!!   Thats a bum deal

Kasmir,

You have given me ideas   Thank You!   

I think it could be fun to watch the after show :D

I don't think he was in the wrong for just wanting a BJ. C'est la vie lol.

I do think it was inappropriate and rude to change the donation amount without at least asking you if that would be okay with you. 

Maybe he was already short on money, and thought if he just got a BJ then left real quick that you wouldn't mind at all since you've seen each other before.

In either case... He is wrong because he did not ask if changing your rate was okay with you or not.

You didn't count it before you left. No, he shouldn't short you, but some of the responsibility is on you, too. 

51 minutes ago, Buddy Glass said:

You didn't count it before you left. No, he shouldn't short you, but some of the responsibility is on you, too. 

This just tells me that you are completely untrustworthy, and untrusting. Shaming an honest person is rude. :mad:

1 hour ago, Buddy Glass said:

Seems like we have beaten this nag to death before.  ALL responsibility for the client robbing her lies with the client.   Would it be prudent to take steps to prevent him and others of his stripe from doing this to her again given the state of world - sadly,yes, but that is far different from 'responsibility".

13 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

This applies to those who schedule a apptmnt but don't last very long!  Occasionally, I am asked if the donation is less because he was done so early.  The answer is...No it is not any different.  You scheduled an hour.  Consequently, I turned other business away to accommodate my spending the hour with you.  I also pushed back or held off scheduling others ( to avoid the back-to-back traffic etc).  So just because you didn't last as long as you wanted to, this does not change the donation. 

Jez, sorry that happened - esp him being a regular and all.   :(

concerning what Danielle said, I always donate the agreed sum for the agreed time, no questions, no concerns. I think you ladies are already awesome for sharing your time and more. If I am worn out in 35 minutes and satisfied, it was worth paying for 60. Thats just me. 

16 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

I am sorry one of your regulars was a complete idiot douche bag!  If that situation occurred with me (believe me, sometimes the first shot occurs just slightly after hello) I would have definitely spent enough time at certain areas so that I ensured that the vacation was complete.  If I pay for an hour, I believe that both participants should get their hours worth.  I don't care if the final 15 minutes are spent doing Sudoku puzzles, but nobody should ever leave a meeting thinking that the time spent was wasted!

9 hours ago, pejo said:

The great thing about this post is that Jez still gives a fuck. She wants to create an intimate--and genuine--experience for both her and her client and is actually upset when it doesn't happen. That is rare. Jez, you may not see it from your vantage point, but most providers treat their clients the way McDonald's treats its customers--just another number. Usually, there is nothing genuine about a session. Polite, professional, sure. But the fact is many girls would be THRILLED if a guy got off and got out of there in 15 minutes (as long as he pays for the hour).

I have to admit, all of us girls are different. While your right, most girls would be THRILLED if a guy got off and got out. But there a few of us ladies who actually do this job for fun, and pleasure and the money is a perk. This is what makes Jez unique.

2 hours ago, pfunk said:

This just tells me that you are completely untrustworthy, and untrusting. Shaming an honest person is rude. :mad:

Saying she ought to take a little responsibility by counting her own goddamn money means I'm untrustworthy? WTF are you smoking? Here's a rag, your white armor has a smudge...

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Seems like we have beaten this nag to death before.  ALL responsibility for the client robbing her lies with the client.   Would it be prudent to take steps to prevent him and others of his stripe from doing this to her again given the state of world - sadly,yes, but that is far different from 'responsibility".

Robbing and shorting are different. All responsibility for robbing, I'd agree with. She walked out with all her things, though, and a light envelope. Had she counted it, she could have resolved the issue. Instead, she's a few dollars light on a payment and posting here.  It's her job to make sure she gets paid for her time. She may be in the business for the fun of it, but it's still a business. 

4 minutes ago, Buddy Glass said:

Saying she ought to take a little responsibility by counting her own goddamn money means I'm untrustworthy? WTF are you smoking? Here's a rag, your white armor has a smudge...

No, saying that she is responsible for not counting the donation of a trusted regular until he's gone doesn't make you untrustworthy. It makes you a scumbag. 

How many times have we complained about the gals standing there, counting the $s at the beginning of our time together, puncturing the illusion. Maintaining that illusion is (should be) one of the perks of being a regular. This client has abused that privilege, affecting all of us. 

37 minutes ago, Buddy Glass said:

Robbing and shorting are different. All responsibility for robbing, I'd agree with. She walked out with all her things, though, and a light envelope. Had she counted it, she could have resolved the issue. Instead, she's a few dollars light on a payment and posting here.  It's her job to make sure she gets paid for her time. She may be in the business for the fun of it, but it's still a business. 

Robbing and shorting are the same thing. You're stealing money from someone. You have quite a strange concept of right, and wrong. That's why I wouldn't trust you.

Here's your black hat! Have fun!

Gold-20x-Cowboy-Hat-1.jpg

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Robbing and deliberately shorting are the same thing. You're stealing money from someone.

Slightly modified it for you.  Believe it or not, I was once so horny, I couldn't count to 4. I shorted a provider I had seen before. Like Jez, she counted the envelope after I left and had her "WTF moment."  Fortunately, she called me on it.  Most embarrassing moment of my life.  I rushed the difference over to her, apologized profusely, and voluntarily added an extra amount I jokingly called a "collection fee."  She forgave me and we still get together. Mistakes do happen.

I've never shorted or not paid. Even for those "sessions" that I had to walk out on because, 15 minutes through the door, I realized that I didn't want to be there. That's happened a few times but easier to leave the money on the table than incur the wrath of a (insert emotional/psychological issue) woman.

9 hours ago, MrFister said:

I've never shorted or not paid. Even for those "sessions" that I had to walk out on because, 15 minutes through the door, I realized that I didn't want to be there. That's happened a few times but easier to leave the money on the table than incur the wrath of a (insert emotional/psychological issue) woman.

That slices both ways. No lady wants to enrage a client and risk their own personal safety. Any guy who purposefully shorts a lady is a dick and needs to be handled carefully in person.

26 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

That slices both ways. No lady wants to enrage a client and risk their own personal safety. Any guy who purposefully shorts a lady is a dick and needs to be handled carefully in person. Exactly, why here?

The days of leaving donations in an envelope are as old putting your grade school lunch money in an envelope. Maybe we should rethink this approach.

I don't know what you all are talking about.  I pay a provider her fee for 60 minutes (or maybe 90 minutes if I am feeling flush) of her time and companionship.  Whatever happens during that time is simply between two consenting adults.  I almost always stay the entire time, sometimes talking, sometimes cuddling, sometimes doing something else, but unless it is obvious that one of us doesn't value each others' companionship, I see no reason to leave early just because junior may have been in a hurry.  Maybe I have been lucky, but so far nearly all of the ladies seem to feel the same way.

16 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

But there a few of us ladies who actually do this job for fun, and pleasure and the money is a perk.

Yes. I've met several providers who fall into this category. Much of the fun for me, hobby-wise, is bringing pleasure to a woman who wants it. Not trying to "John schill" or anything. And, make no mistake, I am an asshole in a dozen different ways. But I really love it when each participant "gets theirs" in a session. Way way more fun.

I've been on both sides. I once paid too much. She called when I was headed home. Pretty cool girl, IMO. Told her to keep it as a tip just for letting me know. I also shorted a girl $20 by mistake. Dunno how, but the extra bill stuck in my coat pocket. She called. I offered to bring it back with an extra $20 for the trouble. She said nah, save it for next time. So I did. Amazing how a little communication works.

The rant is just one side of the story. What's the other side? Honest mistake? Cheapskate? Weird to rip off a girl if you're a regular. Seems like some info is missing. Not like he's here to tell his side of it. Probably better if she calls him to talk about it than making this post though.