Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Come Honor Face

Ladies, what kind of sounds do you like?

25 posts in this topic

Moaning and groaning, dirty talk, instructional talk (do this, do that, etc...), encouraging talk (yeah, that's so good, etc...), or total silence? Or other things? Or do you not give a shit as long as you hear the sound of the envelope being placed on the table.

Conversely, are there things guys say or do that are total turn-offs or buzzkills?

I think some input/discussion here could be enlightening. I've always assumed that some type of verbalisms, even if just moaning or grunting, was appreciated by women so that they know we're enjoying ourselves and are present in the moment. I'm not very good at dirty talk, it's not something that comes naturally to me, but I'd like to endeavor to get better.

Don't ask silly questions while the provider is on top of you even though you are curious!! I got laughs, complemented and hushed. She told me to focus on the task at hand and be quiet so she can focus!! LOL.

I want all the oral expressions I can get out of you. Moaning, telling me what you like, or simply that you like it all turn me on. I also like you to announce the glory shot. I live for that moment. Let me have it! 🙀

I love heavy breathing, or rather noticing the change in pace as we try different motions. The quick short breaths, the uncontrollable gasps, and you can't forget that long exhale as we revel in the after shocks of bliss.

6 hours ago, Mya Midnight said:

I love heavy breathing, or rather noticing the change in pace as we try different motions. The quick short breaths, the uncontrollable gasps, and you can't forget that long exhale as we revel in the after shocks of bliss.

We need to meet!  Breathing is currently one of the things I still do well!  ;-)

18 minutes ago, Riggo said:

We need to meet!  Breathing is currently one of the things I still do well!  ;-)

Lucky you. :P

8 hours ago, Mya Midnight said:

Yeah, baby, my breaths are long and hard...

The rest of me is about average, but oh those breaths.

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Lucky you. :P

A CPAP machine works wonders! :P

On January 4, 2016 at 1:32 PM, pejo said:

The sound of bills hitting the nightstand. 

I think I'm little different LOL :P I love it when a man comes though my door, he is smelling fly, clean cut and good looking. Straight shambolic!!! Let the breathing begin and spank all the way to the bank. 

00505_5o2JeMCz0Je_600x450.jpg

17 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

he is smelling fly

Image result for the fly

34 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I love it when a man comes though my door, (1) he is smelling fly, (2) clean cut and (3) good looking.

You mean all 3?  At the same time?  My gawd woman!  Exactly how many unicorns have you met?

36 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I think I'm little different LOL :P I love it when a man comes though my door, he is smelling fly, clean cut and good looking. Straight shambolic!!! Let the breathing begin and spank all the way to the bank. 

I am pretty sure that smell, clean cut and good looking have nothing to do with sounds! :P

Poorly groomed ugly guys make sounds as well!  Stay focused Nikki!

13 minutes ago, Riggo said:

I am pretty sure that smell, clean cut and good looking have nothing to do with sounds! :P

Poorly groomed ugly guys make sounds as well!  Stay focused Nikki!

Unless his mouth is stuffed with panties. lol

17 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Unless his mouth is stuffed with panties. lol

He can still make some kind of muffled sound!

I love the grunts, heavy breaths,oh Gawds, all of it, and the best one I have ever heard is, oh yeah here it comes, it's gonna be a bumpy ride brace yourself. I had no idea what I was in for. Guy came and then flopped around on top of me like a fish out of water. AHHH GOOD TIMES!

It's the satisfaction of know that I got you there, I did that!

On 1/6/2016 at 6:56 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

Nikki, your sentiment (and actions) are the reasons why some of us keep returning for your company.   And the reasons why we leave with big smiles on our faces.:)^_^

I Love Sounds Like:

~ Yes Dear

~ Anything You Want Dear

And my personal favorite...

~ You are always right Dear, and I am always wrong LOL ;-)~

14 minutes ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

I Love Sounds Like:

~ Yes Dear

~ Anything You Want Dear

How about "I think you should get them both, here's my credit card".? :cool:

3 hours ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

I Love Sounds Like:

~ Yes Dear

~ Anything You Want Dear

Then you become a wife that a lot of the fellows here are seeking refuge from! :-P

I like soft, low-pitched sexy noises. Thankfully those are discreet. What  makes me bat-shit crazy is the blood -curdling screamers. Now you try to not draw attention to yourself when you have a guy screaming.

On 1/6/2016 at 6:56 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

Ummm...Yes!

20 hours ago, Raoul said:

How about "I think you should get them both, here's my credit card".? :cool:

Yessss!! Mamma's gettin a boob job LOL hee hee ;-)~

17 hours ago, Riggo said:

Then you become a wife that a lot of the fellows here are seeking refuge from! :-P

53e10b9236a4ca77ba3b5a68ab5c872e.jpg

Edited by Scarlett Dayne