Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lonely1

Review Approval?

9 posts in this topic

How long does it normally take for a review to be approved?

I've actually found the approval process to be quite speedy on this new format, usually by the next day. Perhaps there are more moderators available to screen them. On the old TOB , it used to take several days.

Edited by amcbl1
additional content.

I did a review of Karmen when I saw her last Saturday and still no review approval yet. So I am curious as to how long it takes.

There may some information that's lacking in the review or something in the review that the mods need to verify before they post it. If you still have questions, I'd direct to the mods.

1 hour ago, Lonely1 said:

I did a review of Karmen when I saw her last Saturday and still no review approval yet. So I am curious as to how long it takes.

I had a review submitted and it never appeared. So I resubmitted it after about a week. Every now and then it takes a little longer than a few days.  I do not know why though.

It can take up to 8 days to approve a review. Most are approved in under 72 hours. However, some reviews are flagged and then there are a number of things that must be completed before the review is approved or denied. We have a few reviews that are between 8-25 days old as we have not been able to verify the information. We try to give the reviewer the benefit of the doubt because we know how important the reviews are to all users and we don't want to deny a legitimate review. We are hoping when we complete the next review update it will reduce the number of flagged reviews as well speed up the process. We appreciate your understanding and all the suggestions we have received to improve the reviews and review process.

Thank you for the info TheWhisperer. I just got the notification saying it was approved.