Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bora Bora

Afternoon: Best time to have sex, according to science

11 posts in this topic

"According to hormone expert Alisa Vitti, who recently spoke to the Daily Mail, the middle of the afternoon is when the hormones of men and women are most perfectly aligned for the act of love".

Full article here

The first person to post a link to "afternoon delight" is going to get shot in the face with a bazooka.  I mean, some things are simply unforgiveable.

Damn, that's usually when I just wake up (nite owl here). Guess I'll have to have an afternoon woody. :P

2 minutes ago, Laplace said:

The first person to post a link to "afternoon delight" is going to get shot in the face with a bazooka.  I mean, some things are simply unforgiveable.

You mean you didn't just love that song?:lol:

I honestly prefer the morning.  Not too early though.. 8-11am.  Nothing like some doggy style to start the day, I always say

13 minutes ago, Laplace said:

Next I suppose you will be dissing "Muskrat Love". :cool:

2 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

"According to hormone expert Alisa Vitti, who recently spoke to the Daily Mail, the middle of the afternoon is when the hormones of men and women are most perfectly aligned for the act of love".

Full article here

" For men, 3pm is when estrogen levels, which heighten mental sensitivity, are at their peak."

Yeah, and everybody knows estrogen is what makes a guy tick!!  And "mental sensitivity" surely equates to "boner" lol. Damn I love experts.

20 minutes ago, Laplace said:

Afternoon Delight!

I double-dog dare ya!!!   :)

11 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Afternoon Delight!

I double-dog dare ya!!!   :)

I actually prefer sex with my morning woody, on those rare occasions I wake up next to a young lovely.

Hey Pfunk!

Say hello to my leetle friend!

bazooka-explosion-o.gif

Anytime of day is the best time to have sex, says my survey of one.