mustang

State of play

41 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Laci French-2940 said:

Will you consider Mississippi & Alabama?

At this time we could do a regional states listing until we gain some momentum---> to include both Mississippi & Alabama along with Louisiana which is already listed,

Lower Mississippi Delta States

• Alabama.
  • Arkansas.
  • Louisiana.
  • Mississippi.

Hoping you'll add North Carolina soon - this site is much better than others in that space

On 8/31/2016 at 0:01 AM, treaderpi said:

Hoping you'll add North Carolina soon - this site is much better than others in that space

The Carolina's have been added as a region--> North & South Carolina.....

On 1/14/2016 at 7:34 PM, wglide2003 said:

A big void in Salt Lake city.

I'm sorry to have to tell you my friend........for obvious reasons!

Arkansas, please!  Since Eccie shut down, providers & hobbyists are looking for somewhere else to call home. :( 

Our two main areas for the hobby are Little Rock & NWA, which includes Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers & Bentonville. 

11 hours ago, Ginger Doll said:

Arkansas, please!  Since Eccie shut down, providers & hobbyists are looking for somewhere else to call home. :( 

Our two main areas for the hobby are Little Rock & NWA, which includes Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers & Bentonville. 

Yes, it would be great to have someplace that included our areas in Arkansas again.

I have known about this site for at least a few years. I registered with a few boards across the country, but my home state of Oklahoma and the neighboring states primarily used ECCIE, which apparently has been removed. 

I was a member of ECCIE for about 6 years, but used ECCIE a year before I came up with a user name and formally registered, making a total of about 7 years. 

For me personally, and for your expansion plans: 

I would like Oklahoma and Arkansas to be added. 

Both states had an active group of men and women. Of course I realize they all may not know about TOB or choose to go elsewhere if they find an "elsewhere". 

Also, maybe our other eastern neighboring state of Missouri. 

But, from my perspective, Oklahoma and Arkansas for sure! 

Plus Oklahoma's neighboring state to the south...Texas. ECCIE was huge in Texas, it's home state. So as far as a region goes, Texas, I think, would be good to include too.  

But, once again, from my perspective, Oklahoma and Arkansas for sure! 

On 3/18/2016 at 11:33 PM, sparkey600 said:

I travel to the Midwest a lot...Nebraska, Iowa the likes.

Info would be helpful.

Thanks

Grand Island has a bad rap / rep... but I am near there sometimes.